Unecessary roughness

>Unecessary roughness
>Contacting the kicker
>Contacting the passer

Why can't Americans handle physicality?

Because they are often placed in a vulernable position based on their function.

football has more injuries per capita than any other sport on the planet. we can handle physicality, we just don't want people dying out there.

Yeah, we can't let them die on the field but 20-30 years later they can drop dead from brain damage though.

This, and it's not just a contact sport. It's a collision sport hence why they wear pads. You don't have people running full speed into each other in rugby. It's very dangerous.

there are ways of tackling players that do no damage to your head. but some people feel more confident doing it their way. that's their choice.

>Canada
>Posting a white nationalists meme
Typical leaf behavior.

Non Americans will never understand because their """athletes""" are 5'6 twinks.

Try getting hit full speed by a 300lbs nigger wearing literal body armor and let me know how it works out for you.

>taunting penalty

>what is canadian football

>rewarded for diving

Why is soccer a thing?

Cala boca, animal.

Because if you get hit by a 400 pound man going at 23mph you will break every bone in your tiny little body

7-1.

They are trying to make the sport not trigger people, and be "safe space friendly"

They used to die on the field all the time though back in the day. It's part of the reason passing was developed, without it all these Harvard and Princeton undergrads were dying on the field.

You don't see the difference between dying now and dying in 20-30 years?

Why does the CFL suck?

>suck
>not watching underskilled, underpaid football players with bullshit shenanigans pandering to leafs on a level lower than Div 1 college football for the sake of laughs

Crofag on Muricanfutbol thread

>my ballz are red

They don't want players in a defenseless, vulnerable state getting fucked up.

Kicker and QB are the least physical positions on the team with players often left with their eyes elsewhere or in an awkward position and unable to fend for themselves.

Although it's partially because QBs are the most valuable, visible and important part of a team, and the NFL and those teams want to protect that investment.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Crimson Tide vs a CFL team. Would the B.C. Loins get BTFO?

I'd rather be realistic and put the Stampeders vs. Boise State on CFL rules. I have reasons to believe it would be balanced.

And to be fair with you, if the Lions played against Alabama what they just played last friday against Montreal, Alabama would 7-1 them, or worse.

>Americans in charge of per capita