So...over the last couple months when I cum it has a yellow tint. Any ideas what's going on Sup Forums?

So...over the last couple months when I cum it has a yellow tint. Any ideas what's going on Sup Forums?

Pic related, 2 minutes ago.

It's tasting saltier than normal too.

That's blood.
Probably testicular cysts.
They may go away on their own. They may need draining with a needle (hurts like hell).
Or it may be cancer (unlikely if you're under 30).

my cum looks the same. probably diet. ignore idiot above

I'm 25, but cancer it's prone in the family.

Can really afford to see a doc, any way I can check for blood or the cysts on my own?

I've been under stress and recently moved into a house, with not much to eat my diet did go to shit.
Cheez itz, instant noodles/easy mac, pizza rolls, Perdue Chicken strips and honey mustard on the regular.

It definitely has a stronger smell to it than I remember.

I'm thinking it isn't blood because I'm not feeling any burning when I pee.

Might be high blood pressure. Get it checked.

I used the free checker when I was at target, my numbers were 96 for the first one then 120 for the second. But I don't know what those mean.

It's not fucking blood.

its due to a high diet in sugar, fat and general eating fucking shit
it'll go away as soon as you learn to not live like a broke ass student sucking niggers to pay for tuition

>But I don't know what those mean.

It's 2016 ffs, the internet puts world knowledge at your fingertips

Normal. Cum isn't always pearly white id recommend drinking more water though just to be safe and the shits good for you anyway.

But would it happen so sudden if it had been milk white for so long.

Yellow is normal. You want white? Drink lots of water and eat celery.

Yeah man your body is changing all the time hell you could just suddenly have a heart attack or
Stroke right at this second. Ofher guy said change your diet that's probably solid advice too

you'd be literally dead if your systolic was lower than your diastolic because that's impossible. 120/96 is okay but the bottom should be lower than that, close to hypertension (high blood pressure)

You have a dick disease called hypo-chondria

I am a med student

Thanks anons, appreciate it. I'll start swapping beer and soda for water. See if it helps.

How dark is your urine?
Drink moar water newb

I usually taste my own cum and have notice that when i change my diet the taste in cum. also changes,

Eat 5 bannanas a day for a week and try it.

Some days crystal clear, other days golden.

I don't have 5 bananas a day kind of money. I got apples.

Literal doctor here, OP.

When you ejaculate you also produce trace amounts of urine, most people don't even realize it. That's piss. Drink more water regularly and it'll go away on its own. You're probably intermittently dehydrated. That's the best I can do given a picture of your semen in a piece of toilet paper.

>intermittent dehydration