RESPOND TO THIS OR YOUR MOM DIES

I love Arca but...

is all the imagery with his scrawny ass body and ugly face really necessary? I mean I get it. I get the artistic reasoning for it but... who cares. You look repulsive and like a creep and it doesn't do anything to improve your actual music to prance around like you're HIV+ and about to hit up a gloryhole.

Where's the uncensored ver?

Ok

it's called art

ok

your taste sucks

Begone with your curses.

Arca is too gay

fffuuuuuucccckkkkkk

also you're a fucking goose, OP... also you're stupid.

Arca is cool you don't have to look at his naked pictures if you don't want

t. homophobe

i don't particularly care for arca's music but i like "all the imagery with his scrawny ass body and ugly face" desu

It's not homophobic to be annoyed by some weirdo prancing around in assless chaps when he's supposed to be a musician.

fine

Music artist's who use their music as a platform for "sex liberation" or "body positivity" are the fucking worst. Pretentious too.

K

lol all musicians should wear plain, brown coveralls so as not to distract from their art with... other, supplemental performance art...

Stop looking at the pictures then.

It sucks that Arca as good as his music can be just had to be a gay creep into bdsm bullshit.

ok cool

Your a retard

I'm bisexual and think Arca's a very attractive lad, but even I think Arca's level of poofery is too extreme. Put some damn clothes on mate.

FUCK YES

Never heard of him. Hi mum :)

responding

nice now im protected 4 life

uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh lemme get a why

yes it is necessary you manphobic cunt

Thanks for this

fap to arca or your mum dies.

Oh

Yeah i agree. It's probably an attempt to gain the attention of the SJW crowd.

Not to mention the attention of pseuds who claim faggots being faggots is """art"""

>He's a flamboyant cocksucker so his music must be good! Bless him!
>T-This isn't shocking, this is art. Y-You just don't get it!

retard

She's already dead cunt

Pleb

he's hot you thot

ok

Personally i think its kinda gross but literally every female pop star does this shit so i think he has every right to. Plus i dont watch his vids anymore just the albums, cool album art doe

I kinda want to see his dick

Do you think it's big or nah?