Ask a fat 19 year old smoking meth on a Tuesday morning anything

Ask a fat 19 year old smoking meth on a Tuesday morning anything

Also
Is 100$ a good price for 1.75?
Usually do this as a party favor first time buying it

Yeah it starts out as some drunken fun, years later you are in rehab, ask me how I know

Eww meth, your gross op.

You're*

how are you both fat and on meth?

You're going on to do great things, OP. I can tell.

Combo was fat.

Oh and I'm catching a plane home in about 4 hours
This plane ride is about to be a fucking trip

Because I do it when its offered and got a wild hair up my ass and bought some

New job can't smoke weed cuz random drops so it's coke and meth for me

thats a decent price. its always been 40-60 a g for me so that sounds about right

Got yer priorities straight, OP. Good job

that's about right on price

I pay $40 for 2g. Where you at OP?

RIP OP.

Continue to be a slave to substances that rule your life. Sorry man.

Punk.

OP's Mission: can't smoke weed due to job, started smoking meth and lost job, can finally smoke wee.. faggot.

Midwest

is starting it worth it? would you do anything to stop yourself from getting addicted? recently i got the opportunity and not sure if i wanna try it for fun.

Why haven't you killed yourself? If your life revolves around one drug and nothing else matters anymore, why not kill yourself?

why would he.
hes waiting for OD

Becos you can keep getting high, durr.

I snorted meth for about 5 years, just about daily. I stopped when I started getting really paranoid. It was easy! Just had to hide out for a couple days until it was out of my system, then stop hanging out with people that did it.

Just smoke some dank ass weed, fuck that dirty ass meth, fuck man it's got batteries in it.

Havent you seen breaking bad smh

i fantasize about using hard drugs cause reality sucks but i think i have to stick with weed to avoid fucking everyone over. Its hard enough to be responsible as it is

deadass b

KY