G/fur

g/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=on1t6pzubgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey

Howdy.

Do you guys put objects into your shit funnel?

youtube.com/watch?v=on1t6pzubgo

TBH I don't understand bottoms.

Tried it with a finger, kind of felt like a piece of shit was stuck in my ass, not pleasurable.

And ur catto is prolly just sleeping

Who is still around?

Us it seems.

I'm always here :^)

Us and Them?

Yes, but who are you?

Indeed.

I tossed it out already.

And after all, we're only ordinary men?

I wouldn't call myself ordinary.

>ordinary

Me and you?

You seem to know a lot about what is ordinary. Perhaps you could answer a few questions for me.

>You seem to know a lot about what is ordinary.

Yeah, I guess.

God only knows it's not what we would choose to do.

Tell me, what is ordinary?

You and I. Together we fly, in the sky, oh so high.
>inb4 those happen to be actual song lyrics, and my seemingly original and shitty poetry isn't original at all

Things that society deem average dictated by culture, geology, and in some cases, religions and folklore.

Trying pretty hard to explain an abstract concept physically

"Forward," he cried, from the rear and the front rank died. And the general sat as the lines on the map moved from side to side.

It's from opening verse from the song Us and Them by Pink Floyd. It's on their Dark Side of the Moon album, the greatest album ever recorded.

But what is average?

Of course.

Also, don't sell yourself short, your poetry is both shitty and uninspired.

You give me a serial killer vibe

Something that is common among a population

I'm aware.

I think the same. He's a weird dude, but he's cool.

Have you not heard the album?

What is common?

I should have by now, but no.

Cnt believe the sculptor is in fur thred.....wht is up my dude

A certain trait, that if you took a whole population, would show up most of the time.

I don't have a dictionary

I own two different copies on vinyl, an original pressing and a German import that plays 40% slower. I also have two different versions on CD, the original and the remastered. You really ought to listen to it.

Who are you?

What would you call most of the time?

>what would you call most of the time?

What point are you trying to make?

Uh, he's *from* the fur threads, mate.

That's pretty sick, man.
I know. There's a lot I've been meaning to listen to, but I'm so far into the the metal genre and its subgenres that it's hard to escape.

It's entirely possible to be involved in multiple genres. I listen to Progressive Rock, Dream Pop, Disco, New Wave, Postrock, Sadcore, Country, Shoegaze, Stadium Rock, Delta Blues, Modal Jazz, Hardbop, Bebop, and several different genres of rap.

I'm only asking questions. So let's go over the premise that you've established. Ordinary is anything that occurs at least a part of the time in a given population?

Oh yeah, I know. It's just hard to escape once you find your niche. One day I'll sit down and listen to some classic rock albums.

Yeah, pretty much.

fellow sculptor...huge fan of your work

>dem socks
Must... post.

got one in there right now

Who was that guy who had the thing with user dicks?

I found my niche, it's Dreampop, but I still easily listen to other genres.

So anything can be normal if it occurs at least sometime?

>huge fan of your work
Don't lie to me.

If it occurs very often

uuuuuu

But how often is very often?

i'd say over 40% of the time

r u kidding me...the head is the most important human body prt. your figure and bold features are a love letter to an ancient practice...

But what if something occurs only once every few years? Would that still be considered ordinary?

We get it, you're insulting me.

if it had a set schedule, i guess

someone talk to luna

snufs
hi hello
you are my favourite how are you my love

But what if the schedule was once every 100 years? Would it still be normal?

oh hello darling
my intestinal tract is trying to kill me again
otherwise I'm well, you?

STOP AUTODUMPING AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME YOU GOON

Yeah

goon? I resent that
I'm a geezer

Snuggles, hello.

But if it only occurs once in a person's life, could you still consider it normal?

Yes

terrible actually that's why I'm here in the first place
I've been enduring an unending anxiety attack for the last ~17 hours and my last available sounding board just left for work so basically I just want to not feel alone right now lest I make bad decisions.

Sorry, grandpa

So a mass extinction can be considered normal?

Snuggles is younger than I am, and I'm not even thirty.

>Tried it with a finger, kind of felt like a piece of shit was stuck in my ass, not pleasurable.
You didn't stimulate the prostate... You have to be able to ignore or not read the sensation you felt as uncomfortable. Then you have to stimulate the prostate to get the good feelings. Also the outside anal ring can feel good if you are real gentle.

Also, for some bottoms (like me), but not all, the "uncomfortable" feeling people describe actually feels good as well. I think it's actually kindof a neutral feeling, but it feels good to me because i have associated it with sex since a very young age.

>TBH I don't understand bottoms
Also ,you dont have to. Just fuck us. There's too many guys who like it up the bum and not enough guys to fuck all of us.

Mass extinction doesn't have a schedule to it

What about genocide? Or war? Do not both of these things occur quite often?

i really didnt mean to insult you, because i respect someone whos hobby requires a lot of dedication. i learned a lot tonight, and its to be honest. so ill be honest, im not a sculptor nor have i seen your work, or work like it for that matter. i am more captivated by this anonymous avatar you have adopted in this thread that focuses strictly on another art. It really is bold. faces with same features, as if it is the same face over and over. never stop sculptor bro.

Better yet... be switch and do both. I mean.. Nothing like a dick up the butt or dick up someone else's butt. Both are good. =3. Although if the top is good, being a bottom is more fun. Shit top = nopes.

Yeah, I understand, I'm no good and it's annoying that I'm posting these.

They occur often, sure.
However they're difficult to predict and don't have a distinctive pattern

Same. I really like both, and want a vers partner, but i would settle for a top.

So a pattern is what determines what is ordinary?

:( way better than I can do. i find them really really theraputic, if you were selling one i would buy one and put it next to my bed. honestly dont know what to tell you, im kind of tearing up looking at these. its insane and you dont gotta believe me. i came here to look at gay fur, but these little figures of yours are really captivating.

Right, they're shit. You can stop, I get it, we all understand that you don't like them.