/heem/

ring girl edition

stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
foxsports.com/ufc/story/olympic-gold-medalist-kyle-snyder-plans-to-pursue-ufc-career-immediately-091216
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3pPO4rB9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G9K5K0Z-O-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_d_XurJAPOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

schaub

is

a wanker

Heading to the gym in 30 minutes to do some rolling then I'm gonna kick the banana tree behind my house for an hour before hitting the cold tub.

>people genuinely believe Sage Northcutt is natty

There needs to be points taken away when fighters do this, it's literally the most amateur looking shit ever

Nobody could heem MY BABY GIRL

Reminder to trane in the gi at least 3 times a week MINIMUM

Pretty shit ring girl webm to be honest.

Bang Ludwig, Dillasnake and Bas Rutten

GI

3X

A WEEK

M I N I M U M

is it ok if I eat gi 3 times a week

Edmund seems like a decent guy. Looked like a trainer who cared very much about his fighter and went after a much bigger guy in Werdum so probably has some big balls on him. Amazing the sheep mentality this place has sometimes.

My boy got dem

>genetics

dealwithit

Holy shit based

how do you prepare it?

you the steak meming dutchy eh

How does a gigantic nig like Overeem have such a weak chin? I literally cannot understand.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug
Seriously how the fuck has he been getting away with it

>stared 53 minutes ago

Fuck they probably already talked about the fights

after I roll in training and it gets all sweaty I boil it you know I dont want no staph

That's what happens when you get knocked the fuck out so many times throughout your entire life

get hit by elite fighters that weigh 100+kg then you'll understand

You do know getting hit in the chin weakens it right?

Reem has like 60 fights and got heemed like a 10 times.

>22 years of professional fighting

VERY fast heavyweihgts going at incredible hihg speed

foxsports.com/ufc/story/olympic-gold-medalist-kyle-snyder-plans-to-pursue-ufc-career-immediately-091216

Calling it now, this dude is gonna dominate the light heavyweight division in a few years. He'll be the next Cormier, only with 15 more years to work on his striking and not a fatass.

>the dutch

>20 years old

Neat

just like cejudo would wrasslefug MM right

Reminder that Stipe tapped

>dat shit reach

this

UFC should sign him but not rush him in. Give him some cans to crush.

FISH TACO
I
S
H

T
A
C
O

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3pPO4rB9YQ

This remains one of the most savage verbal beatdowns in promotional history, which goes well along with the r1 TKO

Cejudo is such a cringey little prick, TUF really does him no favours

youtube.com/watch?v=G9K5K0Z-O-E

overeem is 18 in this fight. look at that fucking physique. do you think he was already on the gas?

6'4" and a shredded 220ish at 18 years old. if he was from the US he would probably be a 5 star prep wideout recruit or something at that age

USADA only goes to after non-whites and ugly white boys. They leave the pretty ones alone.

He's had a lot of fights, can't keep taking shots forever, lad

I guess he can start training MMA now, take some regional fights, compete at 2020 Olympics and then make the full transition.

Killashaw gets too much hate

Getting knocked out by giant elite level fighters tends to fuck up your ability to take a shot.

Cormier/Snyder in 3 years for a wrestlefest.

You know you can just rewind it to the start right. I think they spoke about it on and off.

Cejudo started MMA at 26, Snyder is starting at 20. Plus, by the time Snyder hits his prime the only guy who is arguably on MM's level in LHW will be like 35 (and probably in jail).

Yeah but it's more fun to watch live and shitpost along.

Every time you get rocked, your chin gets a little worse. Eventually you're getting slept by jabs like Chuck at the end. Some dudes get hit so hard their chin gets deleted in just one fight, happened to Fernando Vargas against Tito Trinidad.

Reem has no chin left after a long career, and he spars hard as fuck which greatly accelerates the death of your chin.

wow rose is so cute here

let's post some heem

Check the record, bud

fuck your shit country faggot

Holy fuck how havent i seen this promo vid. I feel bad for Cejudo for being such a socially awkward dude but he got destroyed before the fight started.

Well that's not a heem at all, baka mixed it up

Yessir

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUANE

why so insecure?

Steepay vs. cain is goin to be insaaaaaaaane

>those glutes and legs on woodley
is this the way to be blacksplosive

wew

yeah, look at tyson

I could listen to Bas talk all day tbqf.

delete this

Can he beat the final boss of MMA though?

does rumble have big glutes too?

it's not so much about glutes but a body type

cerrone-woodley or wonderboy-woodley next?

or some fight i'm not thinking of

after woodley heemed the fuck out of lawler i'm less interested in any lawler fights. his time is up

MMA Digest keepin' up with the memes
youtube.com/watch?v=_d_XurJAPOw

fuck yes

best webm ever

At sealevel I mean.

yeah no shit there are more variables

Lads, is this really the secret to blacksplosion? I have a middleweight upper body but the legs and ass muscles of a heavyweight. Can I be... dare I say it... whitesplosive?

yes

you might just have klinefelters

Wasnt JRE live? Can't find it on jewtube

Woodley can't escape Wonderboy

notice most black guys have the big ass for power, but combined with a thin waist and serious v-taper. caucasians rarely have that physique. usually an unaesthetic and unathletic wide waist. more of a fridge physique

excceptions exist though. gsp has a very thin waist and so does conor

>You do know getting hit in the chin weakens it right?
Is there any science behind this? I said it to a mate who refused to believe it and said that's not how it works and I couldn't back it up because I was parroting shit I read here

Look up disapearing chin syndrome

THEN GET READY FOR ME TRAVIS FIRST WITH THE JAB JAB JAB THEN YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT BROTHER

>notice most black guys have the big ass

you noticing black asses?

great work ref

I don't know, I'm looking at Tyson and his waist is wide as fuck and very fridge like torso. I think I might have the gift, too. I'm going to try to heem somebody and I'll report back with my findings.

that is what you get for being a parrot faggot

God

Not one a (you)'s will dew nuttin'

R A R E
A
R
E

The fluid sack your brain floats around in gets less and less secure with every big hit to it, so yeah.
>source: majored in broscience

Accidentally deleted my webm folder
Requesting Werdum flying kick
Plus any other cool shit

all punching power comes from the donk

i'm feeling feels right now

should i watch bj penn vs gsp II?

>ima go to the death, im gonna try to kill you, and im not joking about this

boxing trunks are worn high up, almost at the belly button. they hide the waist so you can;t tell and it looks more wide and fridge-like. tyson had a narrow waist too. pic is him way past his prime and you can still see the thin waist