Why does so much of the fanbase like this retard cunt bitch? Don't they realise that she's fucking retarded...

Why does so much of the fanbase like this retard cunt bitch? Don't they realise that she's fucking retarded, insane bordering on outright psychopathic and would make a fucking terrible ruler? Only reason she's gotten anywhere is cause of her cheese magic and dragons, she has no natural capacity of her own like the ability to commandeer soldiers and plan a siege, two major skills that book Stannis had.

i just like her tight dresses pham

normies are not 'the fanbase'

Actually normies are GoT-fanbase.

>[r-word] [c-word] [b-word]
>[f-word] [r-word]
>[f-word]
Wow, dude. Was this really necessary?

she looks like a monkey in this pic

She's a submissive white girl who got raped by a genetic monster with a snowflake power that makes her also independent. Every millennial girl's dream.

She's basically a magical Disney princess that kills people, what's not to love?

hahahahahahahahaha

Do you watch behind the scenes? It's been discussed heavily this season that Dany is being developed into the show's final villain.

That and GRRM's quote about "White walkers being the least of their worries for [ADoS]" pretty much makes me think that White Walkers are a Red Herring, most likely to be warged away by Bran, only to have Dany's arrival become the big conflict in the last season

>muh soggy knees

cringe

>that webm
oh god

Cult of the badass. "wow look at khaleesi and her dragons :) so badass, wow look at how confident she is in front of those men"

I really don't understand.

I think the thing that annoys me so much is how everyone I know calls her Khaleesi, and when I asked why someone called her that they told me "Well because it's her name, right?"

I mean, these people don't even know that Khaleesi is just a fucking title.

Seriously? I thought this was just a meme. They say Daenerys way more than Khaleesi

Really, I was with about 6 other people and they all just called her Khaleesi. When I refer to her as Daenerys they either don't know who I'm talking about or it takes them a moment to remember.

There is no way George lets his dumb 15 year old girl character who has had literally everything handed to her actually win in the end right?

My guess is she is fucked. If there is any justice in his world she will get fucked hard.

My suspicion is George is a hack who got lucky with Books 1-3 and has no idea how to wind this thing together for a good conclusion.

He only likes Danyris because she is a 15 year old lesbian who has sex with her female servents.

All of my female friends call her Khaleesi. They don't realize its a title not a name.

He's not a hack, but he definitely didn't adjust Dany's storyline well enough when he changed the series from a trilogy to 6 parts. Dany isn't relevant to the plot until the 4th book / would be a much more interesting character if she entered the story there but was only hinted at until this point. Kind of like the white walkers.

Before that it's just loli erotica

I can't stand her face or her big flabby arms, but mainly her face.

>He's not a hack,
Numale, please.

Replacing Dany's POV with a multi-book arch about Barristan and Jorah attempting to find/reach her in Essos would have been much more fun and interesting.

Think, you could have been fed tidbits about her joining the Khals, then the Dragons, and freeing the Unsullied, all while Jorah and Barristan attempt to find her. Until she hunkers down in Slaver's Bay she's pretty much on the move constantly, so it makes sense that traveling to see her would take both of them quite a long time. And when they do get to her they find that small child they've heard so many legends about, but they quickly realize all the shit that's going down around her that she seems pretty oblivious to.

>He's not a hack

Yeah, it's almost impossible to conceptualize because she's been so thoroughly associated with the series, but even if she is the "fire" in a song of ice and fire, they should have made more of essos be related to the rest of the storylines. It's boring to have so much core action put on hold when we travel to a place that won't have anything to do with anything else for at least 4 more books

>yfw Martin's favourite characters are Arya and Daenerys

Typical american, loves ugly womans.

Is that why Brits import refugees?

HHHHHHNG
>inb4 i get banned for this

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

THIC

before she became fat as fuck

you say that as if it were a bad thing

>Me on the right
>What's my name again?

>you will never ram your dick in her mouth
>you will never stuff your dick in her butt

I liked it better when she barely talked and was naked in front of her brother tbqh.

>hurr durr muh acting prowess
>muh human rights
>n-n-no more nude scenes!

It's hilarious when whores say this when 90% of the time, when the main reason they were hired is because the directors and shit thought they looked good naked. Excluding the fact that they sucked and throated cock behind scenes to secure the job as well.

Do the lord of light's work and upload that to Mega for me familia.

She gets a pass from idiots because woman.
Like when she shows up with the dragons and puts on the smug face at tyrion like "what'd you do to my city" and he staggers.
Bitch left, during a fight and internal conflict, and then she's like "hurrr you silly men, let me handle this?"
Fuck her, she can fucking die.
I fucking can't stand that "I'm a badass face."
She can't fight, she can't command, she can't administrate.
>but she's so stronk, and dragons :)
FUCK YOURSELF

I'm only 9 episodes in and her shtick is already fucking old. She tells somebody what to do, they say "we don't take orders from you" and she says "do it" and they say "no" and then she finishes with "but I'm gonna tell count droko if you don't, so there"
Hope she dies soon.

Have fun. Essos only gets worse. With each passing season you'll continually wonder why they spend so much time there despite none of it having any impact on Westeros.

>mfw euron reks her fleet, drowning at least a solid third of them before he gets dragon'd
>mfw it's already winter by the time she arrives in westeros, and the remaining dothraki begin to dwindle further from frostbite
>mfw her shit tier sell swords and horse-lords are overpowered by westerosi knights
>mfw her dragons begin to be affected by the cold, and can't fly due to it
>mmfw she doesn't have enough food or provisions to siege a single castle
>mfw, upon seeing how shit she really is, any and all houses allied with her her ditch her
>mfw R+L=J being revealed means that she loses her only claim to the throne
>mfw her dragons can't even sic him because targs are immune to fire

book dragons have been described as steaming on cold nights.
Targs aren't immune to fire unless other magic is used as proven with in summerhall.
Otherwise she is still a shit commander.

shh
just let me believe

>count Droko
Turn subtitles on pal.

Leftists love the strong woman character.
Plus she has great eyebrows and is thicc

Does anybody seriously believe Jon Snow and Daenerys will be enemies when they meet?

It wouldn't be in character at all - they both have a tremendous tendency to give people the benefit of the doubt on first meeting.

LMAO WTF

tl;dr

A stupid selfish bitch whose every sentence starts with "i want" and "you don't understand, i want". Women feel empowered when she only has to bitch twice, maybe three times before people listen to her.

>Count Droko

I love it

Surely you mean Count Dooku

Book Dany is fine. She is a 15 year old girl who made a giant cluster fuck and has no idea how to rule. It's clear that she is in over her head. Game Dany got aged up so they can't play the young girl angle anymore and she seemed to get away with everything without being punished.

I just skip all her scenes and have since the end of season 1. I do not care in any way about her story and honestly it doesn't even belong in the show with how detached it is from the rest of the story. She is a spoiled feminist idiot who has skated by entirely on luck and plot armor. All her decisions are based purely on emotions and if it were anyone else she would have been dead a long ass time ago. And least in the books she gets wrecked by cholera and everything she had acquired gets fucked, in addition to being portrayed as a self righteous child with zero regard for any ideas but her own. In the show she's like some kind of female power fantasy who can do no wrong and exists on some kind of higher moral plane than everyone else.

Too jewy