White people are evil!

>White people are evil!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Shirts_(Southern_United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like insecure. Literally no other race cares about this but whites.

From my point of view black people are evil!

This.

Only one race on earth known for shooting up kindergarten's over not getting laid, bucko.

>From my point of view blacks are evil!
FTFY

no other race is going to minorities in their own countries

What the fuck i hate white people now

wtf i hate white people now

Bring em back guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Shirts_(Southern_United_States)

>It's another Sup Forums thread

....Yes, and?

Let the white do what they want. 2050 is coming shortly

>tfw you'll never live in a time when you can own a nigger that you can beat whenever you feel like it

Haha what? Lose the tinfoil.

This

Me too

Blacks are the only group that still throws a fit about race relations. I'd argue they're pretty insecure

Has anyone ever done that?

>All the racist people on Sup Forums come from Sup Forums
Wew lad

RARRRRRGH KILL WHITEY! KILL WHITEY!

Can't wait to see libcuck nu-male sites like Pajiba reviewing this piece of shit. They already trashed Free State Of Jones because it's too white and not black enough. They are literally waiting for this to laugh at all the dead white people. Why do some whites really hate themselves? If given the choice they'd actually want to be niggers, I hope this keeps escalating until there's a race war

Only white people are triggered by this movie, and any form of media now in general.

Bunch of ragheads burned down an embassy and murdered an ambassador and a bunch of marines over a YouTube clip

source?

Your right if they never saw that youtube clip that never would've occurred.

Also that had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

>complain every day about muh slavery
>demand gibs all the time due to muh racism
>cry racism at anything
>"o-only whites care for race though"

Whatever you say, nigger.

If you remove your blinders and stop taking 4chans reaction to something as the general reaction you'd realise that the average person doesn't give a shit about this movie and most likely hasn't even heard about it. And blacks are probably the most insecure race in America. They're literally the only people still complaining about racism. They refuse to point the mirror at themselves and blame cultural degeneracy on whites. They also seem incredibly desperate to shove their culture/identity in the face of everyone.

>Only white people are triggered by any form of media
-you

My counter to that is that Arabs are the reigning world champions at "I saw something on the Internet that I didn't like so I fucking killed somebody"

>They're literally the only people still complaining about racism.

Because it's wrong and must/will be eventually snuffed out, edgelord. No matter how racist (let's be honest here, 'Internet racist') you think you are, your grandkids and great grandkids WILL race mix.

Your kind is dying out.

Why do niggers bitch so much about slavery. Here on spicland almost nobody cares this days

So whites are they same they just take to the keyboard instead?

>your grandkids and great grandkids
>implying

true, mostly white liberals will go see this

>racism won't end until white people go extinct
Really makes you think

Not what I said but whatever you say.

>Because it's wrong and must/will be eventually snuffed out, edgelord
I agree. Hopefully black communities in America and the Black Lives Matter movement realise that quickly too, because they perpetuate more racism than anyone else in that country.

Within the decade, we shall see a resurgence of right-wing extremism more potent and brutal than that which was practiced by Heydrich and Himmler.

Yeah, you dumb fucking nigger, keep trying to destroy whites, literally the only race that tolerates your chimp ass. It's embarrassing how stupid liberals think that if whites dissapeared today the whole world would be smiles and hugs and there'd be no racism. Can't wait to see what becomes of nigs once the mexicans or the asians are in charge.

>Your right if they never saw that youtube clip that never would've occurred.

If you read literally the next sentence you'd realise that his argument is that their complaints are, for the most part, completely unfounded.

>It's a 'let's pretend we don't know right from wrong cause we're on the Internet' thread.

Just because you're too pussy to say it on your news feed cause you'll lose your faggot normie friends doesn't mean it should be said here.
Grow a backbone.

I have always wondered if Sup Forums ever thought about the fact that Hitler would have gassed them first for visiting an internet forum dedicated to anime and degeneracy in general.

There's a massive difference between the two, actually.
You think everyone on Sup Forums unironically agrees with Hitler? Because that's not the case

I bet you believe he wanted to exterminate everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes too

If you weren't
>Jewish
>an open faggot
>a registered member of a Communist Party
>visibly fucked up (Down Syndrome, etc.)
You had very little to fear from the Nazi Party. And a lot more to fear from British and American bombs and an oncoming Russian rape train.

He would still gas them. And he would probably feel very very ashamed of the people who think of themselves as defenders of the white race. They are all Untermensch-tier in either intelligence, looks or both.

>Hitler
>caring about that as long as you aren't a kike
Mengele was a sick degenerate who banged midgets

>anime
Hitler was himself a weeaboo who admired Japanese culture. He even allied with them in this crazy little event called World War II.

Shit you got BTFO faggot. I guess you need to go back

Now you're just constructing a strawman. I still don't see what Hitlers opinion has to do with any of this.

So will this movie show them cutting down women and children like the events that took place in real life.

Cool source.

Yeah but it will be set to uplifting inspiring music so you know they're doing the right thing

Its the current year user. Of course not

It's current year and you still don't know that whites are literally subhuman monsters created by an insane devil worshiper?

Never happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner
Ask, and ye shall recieve

I legitimately wish I could meet you in person and ram your teeth down your throat you little shit.

Trolling or not, you're nothing but a little cunt. My people will never fall, and the day of the rope will soon come.

Your tactics have failed. Whites will remain superior.

Trump will never win.

Well duh, it's not like they're trying to guilt trip the Chinese with this and then eventually extract more resources from them while still committing 50% of the murders even though they're 13% of the population.

But of course, my fellow caucasian devil. I flog myself on a nightly basis as punishment for being born white. It's only fair.

He probably will, though. Whether you like it or not

Is nigger revisionism the new and hip Holocaust revisionism?

I also don't think so, but that doesn't change anything about niggers being animals.

>Whites organized militias and called out regular troops to suppress the rising. In addition, white militias and mobs attacked blacks in the area, killing an estimated 200,[3] many of whom were not involved in the revolt.[4]

So far I've only gotten to the white killing innocents, where does the women and children part start?

>America will vote for a meme candidate with literally no policy and not even a campaign manager.

>blacks
>innocent

It won't happen user. It will never happen. Look at Germany and Sweden. The basically killed themselves. Went from the whitest to the muddiest.

>Goalposts
>Stationary

It's before that in the first paragraph, nice reading skills nigger.

>Cherrypicking
Keep reading you utter fucking mong

>America will vote for a meme candidate with literally no policy

>me
>that other guy you quoted

I mean I know you are a nigger but come on

>It's before that in the first paragraph

No where in the first 11 paragraphs are women or children mentioned once.

Sure is a lot of shit about killing free blacks, taking away rights, etc, though.

At least we aren't as ugly

>probably
Possible in theory =/= probable

>over a century and a half later blacks are STILL bitching about muh slavery

holy shit get over it already lol

Business as usual for them

>in the first paragraph

Here's the first 10, mind pointing it out for me.

They are niggers, not "blacks". They don't have more rights than animals. Also here:
>The rebellion did not discriminate by age or sex, and members killed white men, women and children.
Of course that's clear after reading the first paragraph, seeing as we're talking about niggers.

It's almost as if you're neglecting the economical, social and media climate comprising the world as it is today while digging into your Nazi folder.

Considering he is one of two candidates, the use of the word probable is warranted.

>over a century and a half later white are STILL bitching about them not being slaves anymore

holy shit get over it already lol

Read you monkey

>It's almost as if you're neglecting the economical, social and media climate comprising the world as it is today
Economical? Weimar Berlin was worse off than we are today. Social? Degeneracy, despondency, liberalism, and Marxism pervaded Weimar Berlin just as it pervades today. Media climate? All the papers were owned by Jews then as now.

The world is ripe for fascist resurgence.

Are you literally too dense to competently read a Wikipedia article? Or do you just have your blinders on?

I understand why somebody would be in denial about it. Acknowledging the reality that the world will consist of a horde of shit-flinging brown skinned retards forever until an asteroid slams into it is pretty depressing.

No AI, no interstellar travel, no replicators, no nanotech cure for cancer, followed by no electricity, no running water, no antibiotics, no printed text, just GIBS ME DAT, DATS RACIS and ALLAHU ACKBAR.

Forever.

>no policy
so hillary?

I wonder if the movie will show the unwillingness to rebel by the majority of slaves. Many an Uprising was easily put down due to the lack of willingness to fight for freedom. If anything this movie should point out that a very, very small margin of the populace is capable of being something more.

It always astounds me how they can leech off the white man and still think they are entitled to more.

All white people are good at is getting triggered and blaming someone else lol.

>comparing cultural marxism to weimar marxism

i'm done

>Carlton finally realises Tom Jones isn't for black people

Click on the blue text that says "rebellion". That will bring you to the part of the article that provides information on the rebellion. Read that part.

Are you a burger? Because Pajeets are on average more geared towards STEM than Aryan Nation.

Also most things you mentioned were invented by Arabs and Slavs.

What?

Name some recently released films where the theme is 'we should still have slaves'.

calling Sup Forums posters idiots is hardly a strawman

>we do not even steal for a living