Yo, help me out Sup Forumsro's

yo, help me out Sup Forumsro's.
about to try experimenting with tramadol for the first time. taking 50mg as it's my first time, but will see how it goes.

need help/input from u guiz. snort it, swallow it, chew it? and how long will it take to kick in? what am i in for Sup Forums?

also, been prescribed valium today...will valium and tram mix badly? experiences/thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bluelight.com

Tramadol just makes u drowsy and sleepy , pretty shite actually

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201654

Nursefag: tramadol 50mg is a pretty low dose, but if you're drinking/taking Valium you won't wanna start with any more. Nil interaction between Valium and tramadol, just prepare to be mellow. Or puking, tramadol fucks some people up, makes em sick

Correct. It also, again, can make you feel like shit.

Whoa there, party animal.

>shit tier opioid
Still an opioid, be careful user.

DO NOT MIX TRAMADOL WITH ANYTHING TO GET HIGH DUMBASS.

medstudent fag here, don't listen to the nursecuck
if you mix tramadol and valium you run the risk of getting a respiratory depression. that means you stop breathing without noticing it. so yeah could be a deadly mix with a little bit of bad luck...

Listen up op. First off if you have a problem with seizures do not take as it lowers the threshold for seizures. Max dosage in a day not over 200mg to be safe. Dirty type of opiate high not comparable to anything really. Still enjoyable

Look up what bioavalibility is. The best method would just be eating them. The more tramadol in your system the stronger it is, meaning split up pills like an hour apart and the second pill will be twice as strong feeling.

Overall it's alright but not nearly as great as other opiods

thank you for your input medstudent.
i'd like to know, if i have a few more mg on top of this 50 (i took it about 20 minutes ago and feeling nothing) what should I expect?

And these op. Don't drink or anything. Just bud if you do that. These don't act like normal opiods

Im high off 250mg tramadol at the moment, for the first time pop atleast 200mg then add on a 50 later if you want. Btw, is it capsules or depot pills?

Not really, I mean he side effects are worth it for the high you get as even a complete opiate noob, but if blue to opiates all together and took 200 mg tramadol you'd be feeling euphoric and good for a couple of hours

works better if u take it on an empty stomach. or at least faster,

oh and and get ready for itchiness.

Yeah, dont eat them on a empty stomach,l there will be no effect at all. Wait atleast 1-2 hours after a big meal before you pop them

Heyo all, doctorfag here coming to you from Australia. Ya first off please god do not mix tramadol with antidepressants, and limit the valium too. It works together to enhance the effect of the valium, so like, 5mg of valium + 50-100mg of tramadol can make you pretty sedated.
A normal dosage per day will be 50-100mg three times a day of tramadol, but if you've never had an opioid before (endone/morphine) then 50 will be enough.
Please just take it orally if you're going to take it - don't do any other stupid shit. The lovely medstudent is right, if mixed improperly you will actually go into a respiratory coma and can die.
Basically at this stage you should just be expecting to feel a bit calmer than normal. Worst case you've taken the slow release capsules and you won't feel anything for about 45 mins.

I'm really experienced with tramadol OP, i would take 100-150mg if i were you.
Depends which kind, there is two kinds, one of them will be more intense and last for 4 hours approx, the long lasting ones will be less intense but basically last all day.

It might make you feel a bit sick the first time but not to worry, it does honestly feel good, its like having a very low dose of MDMA without the mental fuckery. Also you feel very upbeat and happy about stuff.

Also, dont listen to this idiot, it does not make you feel sleepy.

this drug gives people seizures like crazy

the odds go up the more you take it and the higher you go the the recommended dose

even more so if you mix it with ANY other opiate even "weak" ones like codeine..

mixxing cns depressants will kill you (tram+valium = easy cns depression = stay up 8hrs at min after your first dosing ;D)

pro tip: seek professional help if you feel the need to get high rather than running your problems

also smoke cannabis

gl hf dont kill yourself being a moron

You only risk seizures over 400mg in a day, and i wouldnt mix them with anything honestly.
Weed is a fucking stupid drug, if you smoke weed you are a fucking degenerate retard.

Valium and tramadol don't do anything for me. It's like candy. I wouldn't recommend mixing them though. At this point Morphine tablets are the shit.

You know what goes really well with Valium and Tramadol? St Johns Wort. You will be feeling super euphoric and happy days.

For a noob he described my first time taking 500mg Tramadol. Would rather take couple hundred valium than that.

>tramadol
It's a non-narcotic that they give to people that are going to be on long-term pain therapy or exhibit drug-seeking behavior. It is non-addictive, doesn't get you high, and anything above a moderate dose makes you vomit. It's slightly less effective than fucking aspirin. FFS...

It absolutely does get you high, some people it has no effect on, it gets me high as fuck honestly and i'm very experienced with all types of drugs.

Placebo effect. Just like kids smoking oregano and thinking it's weed. Tramadol is just dangerous because people think that because it is a pain pill it will get you high.

You know how I know it doesn't get you high? No one sells that shit on the street. There's no black market for it at all. I wish there was because I have stacks of it.

Tramadol is very addictive and has a nasty withdrawal. Speaking from experience

You're so retarded, it releases serotonin and its an opiate.

Go on Hansa, and then come back and say that.

Agreed, I'd actually prefer a hand full of tramadol over most narcotics any day

Really? here in sweden its pretty popular on the street, pretty cheep tho

Worse prescription drug I've ever taken.
It took me weeks to recover while having constant panic attacks

Don't listen to that guy honestly, i know lots of people who sell and it want it. If people seriously don't think tramadol doesn't get you high you are pretty insane, just look on the internet for fuck sake.

Maybe it's just an Ohio thing and better stuff is easier to get or something. Also, tramadol doesn't even work as a paon reliever. Everyone in my industry has bad knees, backs, shoulders, etc and we all talk about how shitty it is when they demote our scrips tomtramadol. Norco is much better but it sucks you in and you have to really watch yourself.

OP here - has been another 25 minutes, and i've taken another 50mg capsule. each time i've taken them i've chewed them down until the shitty taste is left in my mouth. i've felt nothing so far, but am considering heading out to have a joint soon.

thoughts?

You dont need to chew them, just swallow them.
Understand its a very subtle high, just think about yourself, life etc and if you feel strangely happy about things and maybe have a nice sensation in your arms/legs then you're high, but like i say its subtle to the point of if you aren't experienced with drugs you might just think you're having a really good day.
Should be fine with a joint, wouldn't mix it with other drugs though, especially not alcohol.

he does have to chew them, they are not capsules and are extended release pills.

dont mix with weed first time, it will kill the opiate high, but will remove the anxiety from the weed. Add another 100-150 tramadol instead of smoking weed.

yea but it depends what you want, i'd rather have a nice slow feeling all day rather than a big high for a short time.
I've taken a lot of tramadol man.

can confirm

100mg is my sweet spot. just enough to feel great, but not enough to feel like i need to puke (have experienced shitty feels at 200mg + 50 later.)

>Dossage on my bottle recommended 50 drops (liquid).
>Took 100 .
>an hour passes don't feel shit.
>go to take a another 100 drops but me being an autist thought I could just suck a little bit out of the bottle.
>end up with half a fucking bottle in my mouth.
>don't want to waste it.
>swallow that shit.
>all night shaking , itching, drowsy as fuck, shallow breathing.
>holy shit I'm itchy.
>wake up in the morning with the a hang over you can't even compare to alcohol.
>tfw I fucking OD on tramadol.
>paranoid I've done some permanent damage to my organs .
>continue to spend the rest of the day in and out of sleep.

Fuck tramadol get some valium or clonazepam, fuck it even xanax is better than tramadol.
It's fucking shit .

open your mind, user

>If you smoke weed you're a degenerate retard
>if you generalise everyone who smokes weed then you're a degenerate retard

Feels like a shit vicodin and gives me a headache. Take a BC Powder with it or a cup of coffee.

Don't try that shit. My buddy OD'd on 1.4 g of tramadol + some benzo.

>>if you' generalise everyone who smokes weed then you're a degenerate retard.
>proceeds to generalise everyone who smokes weed

withdrawals suck from this. worse rls and general restlessness in the world. i'd rather come off of heroin again. no lie.

Long-time tramadol user here, for me it's the best drug ever besides cocaine. I'd start with 100 mg as a first dose, take 50 mg and then 50 mg 1 hour later. The tolerance differs per person and it might not do anything special for you.

If it does, enjoy it with a few beers but don't overdo. And keep your doses low, tolerance builds FAST (I'm at 1000 mg now if I want to feel anything nice, so I don't do it much)

Tramadol is a horrible drug. I have had good experiences on it, but most were horrible. I don't touch the stuff anymore. Stick to valium.

>Takes shitty drug that kills people.
>Calls potheads degenerates

doesnt it also lower the seizure threshold too? my dad would get great big ass bottles of these every month from VA, and i would take 150mg and start twitching like hell.

Sounds like responsible parenting to me

swallow em, just gonna mellow you out. smoke a bowl. have sex.

I've been taking tram for about two years now, on and off. I take 200-300mg about three times a day. When it runs out it sucks but it's not horrible... I've noticed a symptom that feels almost like a shock for a split second but it goes away after a day or so. Not sure why people think the withdrawal is hell but to each their own

shit i was in my 20's.

he did smoke crank with me when i was 8 though, to keep me from ratting him out to my mom. its a deranged drug mentality thing.

Yeah, i mean my dad supplied me with MDMA When i was a teen, so its not like i can talk kek.

yo so i'd say that tram is shit, i didn't feel anything, nor did i get too much of that deep spritual sort of stuff.
i've smoked a decent joint of some wicked stuff (black destroyer) and i'm feeling pretty swell off of that.

I saw a few of you suggested using valium recreationally. Someone give me the heads up on ins and outs of that sort of thing? Dosages, time taken, feelz, etc?

Personally, i get pretty cozy by tram. You gotta take atleast 200 to get a slight buzz

cha? i've already taken 100 mg, considering taking a phenibut and a 5mg valium then head to bed, my weed high is hitting pretty hard.

still reckon add another 50mg?

Not if you are mixing with benzos

>Wake up with back muscle sore as hell can't move without being in pain.
>Heavy day at the post office delivery mail
>Get out on my route feeling like i'm going to die
>Stop by house along the route and take a tramadol 50mg
>Have some left over tramadol from dogs operation
>After about 1 hour the pain becomes a dull ache
>Finish delivering mail

Shit actually works and takes the pain away. Other that that felt nothing else. Only time I ever took anti pain medication.

thoughts on valium now? what dosage?