Help anons. I'm in a dilemma with my jazz cabbage

Help anons. I'm in a dilemma with my jazz cabbage.

>Be about a week ago
>Smoke a kingsise J, I usually only smoke regular size
>Accidentally swallow a lot of smoke from trying to finish joint while already very high.
>Get very nauseous and throw up while high. End up just feeling disgusting.

>Be just now.
>Not smoking, but rolling some joints for later.
>Suck air through joint to test flow before twisting off.
>Taste makes me gag.

I think I've made my body associate nausea with weed. How the fuck am I going to get high now? Is there a way to change the taste of my weed without ruining it?

get a vape OP. mix the weed with some E liquid with a strong flavor. It should mask it enough.

Same thing happened to me once when I had too much whiskey in a night. I got over it by having mixed drinks and moderating the amount I drank.

I recommend laying off the J's for a while and stick to one-hitters (no bongs). Don't hotbox as the lingering smoke might engage your nausea. If you must smoke a J, mix it with tobacco so the weed smell isn't so bad.

weed is for faggots smoke some plain tobacco through bong instead make sure u rip it all

Don't do this lmao

I had an english roommate doing this when i ran out of weed
I wouldnt recommend it either tough, its disgusting as shit

I've felt that way about weed ever since I started smoking it. Makes me gag. I think it tastes like shit but no one seems to agree with me. I still smoke it, but sometimes if I take too big a hit I have to sit still for like 10 minutes trying not to vomit. Shit sucks but the high it worth it.

If you want to get used to smoking and not gagging again though my advice is to take smaller hits and make sure the smoke isn't stale. If you have nice hits for a while eventually you'll lose the association with nausea.

GL

quickest way to ruin a bong forever

gay fuckers

you're horribly gay
fucking smoke that shit and enjoy it

i did that with edibles once, used a whole ounce to make a standard lot of brownies, weed was pretty good not shitty mexican stuff.

i ate a whole fudge peice, waited an hour, didnt feel it, nearly at another but rememebered how much shit i read on the net about people overdoing it like that.

well i ended so fuked up that i thought i was ganna die srs, hardcore sweats, breathing real fast, couldn't even open my eyes because everything was spinning and it made me wanna spew. i fell asleep and woke up 12 hours late still high as fuk

terrible experience. i gave the rest of my fudge brownies away and warned them of there strength lmao

to this day i cannot eat even non weed brownies, even the thought makes me gag

The end

all of your friends think you're boring

guaranteed pukefest.
do not do this

Feel dizzy at the thought

Do not fucking do this. I think we've all been there.

But just lay off the ganj. Use a bong. Do dabs. If you really want to, get a vape like other user suggested. They're awesome. You'll get used to it again though.

Vape, flavored papers, or get over it took a t break one time and ripped an entire bowl of medical from my beaker shit made me throw up and think I was gonna die but it was a cool story.

Cocain

Who the fuck throws up on weed? It has anti nauseous properties especially when vaped. I mean thats one of the reasons why its medical

The coughing most likely. It happened to a friend when I smoked her up for the first time.

Holy shit user I think you were the very first person to ever OD on weed. You know you're probably gonna die.

next time take it slow. do that for a few seshes eventually your body will feel better about it and won't associate weed with puking.

smoke outside with fresh air, have some water handy and drink after exhale. also grab a different strain if you can. also there is this shit called itsa you can buy at little convenience stores you store the card with your weed and it add massive flavour to it (very fucking good with a vape) not my thing because i prefer good weed taste. good luck dude hope you get it worked out

People where I live do this all the time, me included

btw heres thats itsa shit i mentioned

Its when you screw up taking the bowl and swallow some. The smoke becomes trapped in your stomach and if you dont burp it up fast enouh you will puke

doesnt need that if u got a good dealer it comes out from such fresh pants tasets like heaven

i agree 100% iv only tried this out of curiousity one time, but for ops problem i think its a great solotion to distract his mind from the issue at hand