God tier album thread

god tier album thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/et_lDyRymrw
youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg
youtube.com/watch?v=apScGVtH2ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT we post fucking pleb-tier CD's our mom got us at target.
Here's a god-tier album you fuck

I hate all of you

Come in here dear boy

No doubting this one is actually god tier

Take your pills. Your autism is running away again

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/et_lDyRymrw

Nothing will ever beat this.

>Posting the worst AAL album..
Why didn't yu post The Joy of Motion?

Weightless is patrician scrub, listen harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg

fuck pink floyd. i doubt a musicologist could make sense of their music vs their lyrics and try to glean a meaningful "point" from any of it aside from the whiniest faggot angst with a british flavor.

Did you make this post because you just saw that hot chick in another post wearing a shirt with this album?

Please, music like this is only feeding the raging nostalgia boner that millenials have.
>music today sucks!
Jazz music masterrace because you plebs only use music as a wallpaper, put it on while you do something else. Jazz takes focus to appreciate, but keep posting shit if that's what your standard of art is.

Exquisite pick.

>simple music is inherently worse because I have aspergers

Best album of the deceny so far imo.

yes

Selkies: The endless obsession is godlike, the rest is shit.

Heh... nice one, kid...
Besides I thought I was autistic?

The best sex my wife and I ever had, was to Kascade on repeat after we came home from her father's funeral. My balls itch just remembering it.

Kaskade is shit and you are fucked up

Yes, but that doesn't detract from how much more we treasured life after that particular soiree. We're closer together than ever before.

I thought this thread was about good music turns out it's about cringe couples

>thinks music is about focus and determining a "meaningful point"
Pink Floyd is not even close to god tier, but man I love how easy it is to tell when someone has never played an instrument in their life but pretends they know what music is all about. Go sit on your armchair and listen to your Jazz while stroking your goatee.

Sounds nice!

Ka$cade is not shit at all.

But the best AAL song yet is definatly The Brain Dance.

Seriously, If you don't like this album, you have shit taste and probably have to kill yourself. (This includes Demon Days)

fuck you

Is a computer an instrument for you or not ?

It's okay. Some day you'll fall in love. Here's an album to celebrate it with.

Lol Gorillaz. You know it's 2016 already right ?

No?

Who cares? They're still great.

Ok your judgement is shit then

For what it's worth, I'm a music major at uni. Guitar is my native instrument and I went through a classic rock phase in my teens. Actually as a teacher I wind up teaching people how to play a lot of these songs and really have no problem with Pink Floyd et al. I just get sick and tired of the classic rock circle jerk that you see online. I also post salty stuff in the "god tier guitarists" thread because it's always Hendrix/vai

Anybody notice how fucking pretentious and retarded Sup Forums are?

1/6

2/6

also this

And yes, some music is in fact about finding meaning. You should know only a musician could ever be so pretentious about music as I.

This

3/6

>Damon Alban can't sing
>niggers
>mediocre lyrics
>mediocre melodies
>they can't even into polyrhythm
>did I mention Damon Alban can't sing?
>oh and niggers

Gorillaz are leftist libcuck popshit designed to indoctrinate a new breed of ignorant teenagers into the world of SJW fuckery.

Fuck, I hate niggers.

literally the best drill

Those are both really good guitarists m8

5/6

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing...

youtube.com/watch?v=apScGVtH2ng

If you think building soundscapes on your computer makes you understand what music is then I feel incredibly sorry gory you. Understanding beats and rhythm and computer software is not understanding or even making music.

Pink Floyd has the best albums, you can't use your favorite bands one hit wonders against a whole album like dark side of the moon. It's both lyrically and musically the best complete album to listen to.

6/6 There are tonnes of "god-tier" albums

Gorillaz are a timeless classic that bent genres, way ahead of it's time, and definitely belongs in this thread.
Also I'm sorry but niggers are so musical.

dig it

If you think that you need to scratch an object with your bare hands to call something music then you don't understand shit about music

Nice fagget opinion there user. Demon Days is probably one of my favorite pop albums of all time.

LE WRONG GENERATION

PEOPLE MY AGE (14 BTW) DON'T KNOW WHO BOB DYLAN IS SMH FAM

Great picks

You know you're arguing with somebody who's mentally retarded right? C'mon man just nod and smile.

The Number of the Beast

>listening to pop and/or niggers nigging
>ever

My nigga