Give me ONE (1) reason why Hillary would make a better president then Trump

Give me ONE (1) reason why Hillary would make a better president then Trump

Cause she's just a bandit, like most President, while Trump is a bigot, like Sup Forums user

Maybe she could teach you the difference between then and than...

But if Trump's like the average Sup Forums user why wouldn't I want to vote for him?

Cheers mate, didn't notice that at first

Sup Forums not suitable for office. End thread.

Cause nobody on Sup Forums has a single clue how to be president. it's Sup Forums.

bigot: noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

yeah, hillary wasn't a bigot at all

fuck you nigger

its like youre saying we'd push that big red button for lulz or something

sheesh

Idk... She seems to have been able to rile the animals up. I'm sure she could lead them blindly into cages- or off of cliffs for that matter.

I totally understand why the perceived elite hate the general population and slaughter them like cattle.

So you're saying we shouldn't exterminate all niggers?

So a bandit is better than a thought-criminal?

even Sup Forums couldn't do that properly, you are useless

Do you see any niggers on your screen? Didn't think so.

Because Trump is a pop culture figure with experience in Business management and stocks, not politics.

>They can't.

/Thread.

I mean she only breached America's national security over and over again...
She only wanted to start a little war with Russia...

his follies will be memorable, but her scandles would have been epic!

The would wouldn't have added yet another reason to think of Americans as fucking idiots.

Hillary wanted to keep the atomic deal with iran.
Trump not.

Wouldn't you say he has experience in negotiating? Yes it's a huge step up to become president but he owns and runs over 500 businesses. I think we should give him a chance and the benefit of the doubt, until/if he fucks up, then we attack him.

And electing a political embarrassment wouldn't?

Understatement of the year.

im not a hillary fan but trivializing trump as a mere thought criminal is going to boomerang back and hurt you unless youre a straight white christian guy making over 150k a year.

both candidates are criminals and part of the elite that run the world. the difference is hillary wasnt interested in dictatorship, wasnt interested in religious rule, and wanted to progress social issues.

neither of them will take money out of politics. neither of them will give the workers a break from carrying society. neither of them will deport or keep immigrants out in a meaningful way. they both played different tunes but they play in the same band.

its really really pathetic and reflects on americans that they thought the top of the 1% was an outsider. they both play a dirty game. trump is worse though because he is a regressive or at least the people hes giving power to are.

Both are the worst.
US will have a bad time, mkay

She would start world war 3 and the survivors would get to actually bring the mad max movies to life!.
Just imagine being the real road warrior, makes me sad no one thought about this when voteing in Trump.

Every autistic libtard on the internet will shut the fuck up.

she's the one I wanted waaaaaaaaaaah

Pretty much this

Because people who think Hillary would make a better president know the difference between "then" and "than".

She had decades of political experience.

She's a woman in a man's world.

late to the party some one brought this up and no one cared before.