Tobey Maguire signs on for Spiderman: Homecoming

>Tobey Maguire is trading in one iconic comic book character for another: After originating the role of Peter Parker in Marvel's first three "Spider-Man" flicks, Maguire will now play opposite Spiderman as the feared symbiote Venom in Marvel's upcoming "Spiderman: Homecoming" film.

moviefone.com/2016/03/07/tobey-maguire-signs-on-for-spiderman-homecoming

Would never happen but I honestly didnt mind him as Spider-Man

Yeah, I fucking said it. Spider-Man 1 & 2 were enjoyable and I think part of that was Tobey. I didn't mind him at all.

What are you talking about? Isn't Tobey well regarded as one of the best things about the Spider-Man films?

>Spiderman

It's Super-Man, you twit!

Are you new? Tobey is regarded as the GOAT spidey on Sup Forums

>Spiderman

The lack of hyphen is how you know it's fake.

Nah it's always been my understanding that a lot of people really disliked him in the role. I don't know why.
Sorry. Sp-iderma-n

Love that guy can't wait

I don't get this meme

what meme?

Not anymore. I saw it as Spiderman on tv listings and shit. It's becoming mainstream to write Spiderman. Fuck, in a few years, they'll probably change the book title and get rid of the hyphen. I hate this world.

Can you stop posting please, how many threads are you going to make, just stop shitting up the board.

>Nah it's always been my understanding

you might be retarded.

>flicks

They are kino

Spiderman 2 will always be the best capeshit

>you're going to shit up Sup Forums!

I've got some news for you bud..

He's not. Amazing Spider-Man fans (and even people that didn't like either ASM movie) REALLY LIKED Andrew Garfield

>Yeah, I fucking said it.

So did everyone else, Tobey was the best Spider-man and probably always will be at this rate.

Is he Uncle Ben?

>symbiote Venom

Godammit Hollywood, only Brock Lesnar can play Venom. Christ.

>I've got some news for you bud..
You don't have any news for me, because what you're doing is nothing new, but you're just making things worse.

RENT
E
N
T

This is a newfag

fgt

OH FOR FUCK"S SAKE
THERE'S VENOM, BIRDMAN, AND WHO ELSE?
TOO MANY VILLAINS IS BATMAN AND ROBIN TIER BULLSHIT

>Brock Lesnar
>Eddie Brock

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandibles flailing, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

kys u fucking retard newfag piece of shit lurk moar reddit fucking kid

Literally everyone liked him as spiderman. I even liked Foreman as Venom but he should have been venomized with voice.

this

>white actor cast in Spider-Man: Homecoming
FAKE