Aight Sup Forums's lawyers and cunts

Aight Sup Forums's lawyers and cunts
This was all sparked because of a family members fear of guns.
I was served an ex-parte for non-violent coercion (false allegations), removed from a family member's home I was living at (I cooperated fully with the officers while they served me),and had my gun taken and left at my family member's home (the Judge didn't grant her ownership, it is still in my name). At the trial to decide if she wanted a full order of protection she dropped all charges (all civil) and allowed me to live there again for a couple months.
She gave the gun to a friend to hold onto until I moved out which I agreed to, but now I have left she says she will not return it unless I agree to sell it, I have given her ample chances to return it or tell me who this person is so I can get it myself regardless of the fact I explained I'm liable if anything were to happen with the gun. I am quite fed up as it has been months and I have asked a minimum of 15 times to return it to me.
My main questions for this situation are;
1.) Is there a double jeopardy like clause for civil cases like this, can she bring those charges up again.
2.) How can I get my firearm back without getting her in legal trouble.

1. No.
2. That's tough because she is no longer in possession of your property. I'm actually stumped on this.

fuck her get her in legal trouble you raging homosexual beta

Nice MILF

If it wasn't family I would, now get back to ur cuck thread.
No, she can't bring them up or no there is no double jeopardy?

No, she can not bring those charges back up if she previously decided to drop them.

bump, lets make this a milf thread while I wait for an answer.
30+

ty sir

Sounds like she gave your property to a person who has no right of ownership to it. And a gun, no less. And a person who could very well be for example on probation or something, since you don't even know who it is.

I'd advise that you get a lawyer or perhaps a police officer to explain to her that what she is doing is seriously illegal and she should return your firearm to you.

I agree with this. Lawyer up or at least ask the police to see if they can explain what your options are.

She is as straight as can be she doesn't have bad friends, I'm not so worried about the actual person she gave it to as I am some kid getting hold of it or it getting stolen from him.
I don't want to bring an officer in because I could accidentally get her charged with theft of a firearm, and transferring stolen property since I she no longer has my consent to have it or to transfer it. Those would be state charges out of my control.

Lawyer is my next step, I was just trying to save some money.

Too soon man.

Just out of curiosity, what type of firearm was it?

Revolver

Does kind of look like her doesn't it. Oldfag or just a wannabe?

Ok, what state do you live in?
What kind of gun is it?

Handgun, Missouri

By kind I mean manufacturer caliber etc, also do you have other guns?

Too old to still be lurking. Don't even know what I'm doing here anymore.

So missouri has no gun resgistration, if the gun isnt worth atleast like 600 bucks i wouldn't even bother, lawyer will just be a waste of money
Now if it has sentimental value thats another story. Also why dont you just say you'll sell it and then don't?

ikr, mainly came today in a desperate attempt for an answer.
Still find myself lurking on occasion anyway tho.
Ruger GP100 .357mag 6 shot Fiber optic sight.

I have, shes not stupid.

Resale would be 700 with the modifications.

And it was registered to the firearm dealer, my name is on their file ergo it will come back to me unless someone filed the serial number. Which I'm shocked is only a misdemeanor in Missouri lol.

Then just call the fucking cops and say she stole your gun, fuck family, family doesnt mean shit especially when they pull this bullshit. I left my 10/22 the my father gave me as my first gun i might add, at my wifes dads house, and ive been unable to get it back because my wife wont let me call the cops on her dad/ he said he sold it. Get your shit back. Real family doesnt do ridiculous shit like this.

Thats not how it works, if anything ever came of it you would just tell the police what happened and that you dont have it, happened to me with a buddy i loaned a gun to, he was a felon and I didnt know. Although I do live in tx so take that with a grain of salt.

Eh, was some bs, but she has done plenty for me, enough to let this go because of what she has done for me in the past and her irrational fear. She was straight up terrified when she saw it she was not thinking straight. If she had pressed charges I would have fucked her.

Might be surprising to you, but I think Missouri actually has less restrictive gun laws than TX.
It's about as strict as Alaska's gun policies here lol.

Yeah I when i was thinking of moving i looked at Missouri, gun laws are really all i care about. Just tell her you'll call the cops. Or call the cops, get her to tell them where the gun is or give it to them then dont press charges. Dont say "Stolen" just say like misplaced and she wont tell you where it is. Or you could say whoever has it is refusing to give it back even though she has tried to get it. Yheres a few ways to go about it without her getting fucked. She'll probably relaize how serious you are about wanting your shit after the fuzz are asking for you

moar?

got off google, image search it and look yourself.