Post age and account balance

post age and account balance

If < 0, explain why you're so god damn fucking incompetent to not spend more than you have.

23, 18.3k

Which of my accounts?

Checking, savings, 2nd savings, brokerage, multiple 401ks, IRA.

400$
150$ is savings the rest is for food and stuff

2nd savings obviously

I think a little less than 1k. I haven't transferred the 15k from my stock purchase plan disbursement yet. (Laid off).

I'm 41

>current account: £2770
>instant access savings account: £20500

I'm 25 and have anywhere from 90-180$ in my account. I'm a waitress and just keep all my money on hand. I guess technically I'm poor, but I eat out and shop whenever I want, go out to bars and shit, buy expensive fucking groceries for delicious food, and drive a car that I like. I don't need to be rich.

29, 1800€

Personal $2000
Stocks $22,000
Real estate $57,000

>21
>6-7k haven't counted recently

I'd have more since I'm still living with my parents and putting my time into a FT job and education, but even staying with them I have to pay for tons of shit. Just enough to barely be cheaper than living on my own.

-165,000 house
-1,200 car (3 payments left)
-2350 ring (5 payments left)
-6000 credit (18 months 0% interest, half is student loan, work will pay for other half cus it is for a professional license/classes etc.)
-23000 Student loan
-197,550 total debt

401k ~19,000 haven't looked in a while
IRA ~10,500 as of last quarter
Checking -3,000
Savings - 1,500

Aggressively paying off student loans by using every credit card offer I receive with a 0% intro rate, overpay mortgage by $300 monthly, just found out I got a promotion and an 8,000/yr raise.

813 fico

Come at me, bro

2,083 in checking
~25,000 in tax free savings account, this is invested in some mutual fund the bank offers, mediocre rate of return

£1300
I spend all my money on travel, i get a few thousand and travel for as long as possible.
I've been to other 40 countries and spend 3 years away in total, rather do that than drive a fancy car honestly.

Generally, those who "act wealthy" will never be so.

>19
>~$30

I really hope in your case you don't lose that job.

That money vanishes and you're going to lose fucking everything including that good credit.

22 y/o somewhere around 986,000$ I'll take a look in a little bit and post time stamp

Currently over drawn because bills and wife is too lazy to find a fucking job.

Wtf how

I have $1000 in my checking account and no cash on hand. That is all the money that i have to my name.

Here i am seeing faggots my age 22-23 having around 20k plus in their bank accounts. Im 22 and i got 100 bucks. Fucks sake.

You are the norm.

The kind of people that brag Sup Forums about ANYTHING are most likely the people who are actually fucking losers, dont worry bro.

is the ring worth it?

bank account ~ $1,800
home value ~ $35,000

just finished paying off credit card debt, no mortgage, ~15k in student loans paid back years ago. and people wonder why i only work part time, feels good man.

£565.00 ($699.98 according to google)

It's ok mang I'm 24 and have -$250 in my account. I have about £5 in cash.

Proof with timestamp

Highly unlikely.
Record growth.
Pushing to new territory.
Truly a monopoly type gig, little direct competition.

While it isn't impossible, the likelihood of them having made that/earned it all on their own(or even telling the truth is very low)

But there are a small amount of people that have managed to do that. However they'll more than likely living in their mom's house and get to save every dime.

Has increased cooking cleaning and wifely duties in the near term but has increased the likelihood of her letting herself go.

Ask me in a year

Too many screenshots needed. I'd have to go to at least 4 web sites. Lazy, in bed, on phone.

Im just so fucking sad guys.

I dropped out of college cause i was studying in borin ass northern finland and moved to prague to move there. Now im back home again and decided to take a loan to go study. Fuark it. Atleast i can get to study where i want and be happy.

And i know most of these fags probably never worked for it. Its just sad knowing me and a few unlucky 20 something other anons have to suffer this fucking much. I cant even fucking take MYSELF out on a date from being so god damn broke. :(

$1.24
:'(

Moved to prague to work and study* muh bad

Hahahaha.

At 28 that's pitiful. Maybe around 24 or 23. Your home value is low but without location it's hard to tell

28, around 3k, 1k left in stocks.

>mfw my mum is kind of a failure, emigrated to a second world county and dependent on me for years...

I feel ya bro. Keep grinding. We'll get out of it eventually. Just focus on going mgtow, being in good health , lift run and eat well. And pursue your interests. God speed you all great faggots.

Just tell me im gonna make it, the pain is fucking unbareable sometimes and i just wanna slit my throat. I used to survive only on packed ramen in finland in order to move. Lost my fucking mind. Atleast i know im humble enough compared to other fuckers. Not humble towards people but towards myself.

Hes got no mortgage and study loans payed at 28. Are you delusional? Hes doing massively well for himself.

14, 666 quintillion.

what do you do to travel like that? God i would love a lifestyle like that. I was thinking about doing the peace corp just so could have some more purpose in my travels

Just turned 23.

14.000 EUR in bank, 4.000 in payments from clients outstanding.

22 BTC that I paid 7.000 for about a year and a half ago.

In response to Yes, it's self earned. My bonus is that I didn't have to pay for my education.

I have lived most of my life in poverty so I'm kinda used to it. It is still depressing as fuck!
I'm very lucky to have some very good friends and a girl who hasn't fucked me over yet to keep me going and pick me back up.

I live in Scotland though where poverty is rife. I was born poor and will probably be poor for the rest of my life. Btw I work full time in a shitty retail job, i get about £300 to live off each month after income tax, elecy bill, rent and coucil tax.

Just how tell us the fucking secret you cuck

Pay my loans, fag. I'll suck yo dick.

I and my sister own a company in health care. I started when i was 18 still in highschool. Was married around 20 but i broke up with her because she was a pain in the ass

You manage that money correctly and you'll never work a day in your life.

Or at least, not work the typical 9-5

27 y/o
R$180k (US$52313,42)
R$150k on bank account and a R$30k car.
I live in Brazil and started my own tech company when I was 23 y/o.

£98.43

I have another with £605 in it, bu that's my student loan and that goes exclusively on rent, so I'm not touching that.

You will make it user I belive in you.

Work work work work, also live with parents, sucks but it saves me lots of money. Basically 6 months work, 6 months travle.

If you're back home and you don't have much money I take it you're with someone that pays for most of the shit. Best advice I can give you is to either go to school full time and work a pt job, or the opposite. Full time job and part time school. At least then you can get some money in your hand slowly and to finish your education.

Not sure how it is in the EU, but if you wanted to say fuck it all I would say join the Military. Here in the US they would just give you a trade to learn, earn money while paying for 98% of your shit, and then get benefits to pay for any further education.

Good grief. What is it that you do user?

Same here buddy. It also sucks that my main interests in life are music and crearing art. Whether its paintings or writing stories or lyrics.

It just sucks trying to be an artist. Yet having to survive in a capitalist driven society. Im not AGAINST capitalism mind you. I just dont have the same drive as other people to sacrifice my true self and feelings for money.... Im just trying hard to make it in a way that im comfortable in my life, working part time, having some clients, (gonna study accounting this time around) and just writing fucking music in my studio all day long. Im not looking forward to getting maried nor having kids. Just want to travel, have enough money to eat, pay my gym, and enough spare money to pursue my artistic career which is the only thing that kept me alive all these years....

22, only 20 euros.
Why i have so low? I'm on my final year of being a apprentice. So next year, i'll finaly get a real salary, and finaly get out of my fucking sad life.

$5.6k in checking
$6.2 in savings

Hey can I have $1000?

Yeap. Back at parents house cause i guess i fucked up, but only here for a short period of time before i leave again for prague and take my loan and go study. Its a gamble taking a loan. But i was this fucking close to killing myself in my previous situations. So id rather take the risk than be unhappy.

One thing i can say is. The only spent money that will make you money. Is putting it to a company. That way ya you will be spending money but it will all come back to you in the end. I and my sister work are ass's off. Get an education and stuff. Im still pretty damn young and i want to go into theoretical physicist in collage. I just dont have the time >.>

25years old

1.9k euro on current account.
52k on savings account. Owner of a house. And they told me"don't become a teacher user!"

I'm with you user. I never wanted to be another, for lack of a better term, brick in the wall. I just want to skate when it's nice weather with my friends, keep writting and performing music and get back on tour again. God I miss touring, if i could i would do it for the rest of my life. You make no money touring unless you are signed by a large record lable but you can get by from merch money.

$242 checking

underage b&

25 y o

about 5,000 american dollar in saving, 5,000 dollar spent in my first poultry farm, looking for loans to buy seedling, fertilisers, some tools so I could start my own maize farm

Id love to tour. Wish you all the best mate. It really sucks for us musicians. Good luck out there

3000 nok

What shithole do you live in, user?

19, 1,5k

Malaysia

19, $2,467.65

You will one day, keep writing songs and recording them, put that shit on on some disks and online to sell. Band camp and sound cloud are great for exposure, and a little bit of cash.

Godspead user

Okay. So now, what? Are you a poorfag or not?

I think I'm ok.

I'm 29, have AU$68k sitting in the bank rotting... I have no idea what to do with it. I'm just getting 2.5% interest off it I guess.

>go on banks website
>view source
>????
>profit

$13.86

I do get paid tomorrow though

>19
>21k
I work a good job and don't spend more than I have to. No gf and nk social life means more money to save.

22, $40k sitting at 0.75% interest I know there has to be a bank somewhere paying 1-2% I hear people talk about getting better interest but I just cant locate where. im in the us

67, uh u wouldn't believe me >>> rich fag.

Tell us bro

Freelance web development. My income is low, actually, but I have low living costs, so I have been able to save up.

7 trillion and a half dollars