No stoner thread? stoner thread

No stoner thread? stoner thread

what are you smoking today user? what are you smoking it with? how much does a g cost in your hometown guys?anyone here into hash?

Mine pic related, 1g of good shit, 5 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS1dx88Zn60
youtube.com/watch?v=16tpsFf7N-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by the way, i live in spain

Where do you live where a gram of some decent looking shit costs 5 bucks? Where im at 5 bucks will get you a gram of mid grade, 10 for the loud.

Spain pal, good place for living if you like pot, but not for anything else haha

Ah, I see. I'm from US, I heard psychedelic shrooms are legal in spain, is that true?

outdoor critical I had some weeks ago

I dont think so.You may get them in some grow shops but i think their illegal

some good music for being baked
youtube.com/watch?v=xS1dx88Zn60

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=16tpsFf7N-E

You can grow peyote though

yes, or coca,weed...whaterever as police dont catch you

Smoking blue dream and girl scout cookies, rollin It in a joint

Won't pay more than 5 dollars a gram always great shit, usually pay about 80 an ounce or 100 and ounce for some really good shit. And yes I love hash, who doesn't.

From Northern California btw

Nothing, because it's a pain in the ass to find around my way and half the time when you can it's garbage. The upside is that we just passed medical pot here so it will be a nonissue (at some point...).

Got some ak-47 here, lovely stuff

i have bought today 2g of moroccan hash

I can't find coca seeds online, where the fuck do I get them?

where u from?

at work currently but I have some girl scout cookies waiting at home from my friend in Denver, going right in the bong ...Way better than my usual MA prices (10/g) but at least its legal!

Atm i'm smoking some indica, a g costs around 13 USD. I smoked hash a for a period of a month and it was pretty okey, for me the highs were shorter than with weed.

Didn't Maine just make it legal?

yep,by a few thousand votes. should be nice when I go to visit in the summer.

North Little Rock, I used to know a guy that always had some decent shit but he disappeared and I've not heard from him in months. Technically, I know another person but its one of those " oh i may have it in a week or two" and i am not trying to wait 2-3 weeks on a bag of what would most likely be ditch weed.

i have to pass a drug test tomorrow. assuming i have a relatively clean slate (regular smoker then quit cold turkey for a month) and i took two hits a couple weeks ago, how fucked am i honestly?

Silver haze, from a crappy coffee-shop in the netherlands, rolling with rolling tobacco (javaansejongens)

I agree with you on that, I would vaporize some high percentage wax and be completely stoned as fuck but I noticed it was a shorter high than with herb

70/30, honestly. Most likely fine but it depends on how heavily you smoked before quitting.

of course it this, the high from the hash (im talking about decent quality hash) is more relaxing, thats because the main cannabinoid present in the hash is the cbd, rather than thc.The cbd is not as strong as thc so the effect will pass earlier.

smoking on some LA fire - perfect og for me

Been smoking on some Blue Dream lately mostly out of my grav labs bong. I get good weed for 10 a g in Texas

I don't get it, why is there sprinkled sugar on it?

Washington fag here
>$3.5 a gram
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

>rolling tobacco

White widow, like 6,50 euros for 1 gram from the netherlands ;D

a few bowls a day everyday for a while, but for a couple weeks before i quit i had slowed down to a bowl or two a day.
5'9, 230 lbs btw.

last of my blackberry caviar kush

it's now loaded up and ready to burn

looks pretty neat

A mixture of Afghan Black Kush, Dragonfly Kush, AK47, G13

most people in europe smoke spliffs

Well the odds are certainly in your favor, but marijuana can take so fucking long to get out of your system. Regular hot showers/baths, and a shitload of cranberry juice during a break does the trick. Hopefully you did either of those.

go away child, you don't belong here.

and yes, i'm mad. if you seriously think that's sugar you're literally 1 of 2 things :

>a stupid fuck that's over the age of 18
>a child

leave.

Im European and I do roll my joints with a little of tobacco, but whould never screw a spliff with rolling tobacco m8

If it isn't sugar, then what is it?

You guys know that that marijuana make you lazy and stupid right? It's scientifically proven to cause cancer.

>guy thinks he knows about weed
>doesn't know weed produces glucose
>doesn't realize that's where the glucose collects and why the buds is sticky
Fuck you're uneducated!

oh, thanks you for the advice user

From South Africa here used to pay 25 bucks for average grade, now i need a new dealer

np, JUST SAY NO!

TFW no weed

Sounds like florida

smoking big bags of dicks. A whole bag of em.

will smoke my first one of tonight in your honour sir

By the way, any only-nightime-smokers?

I got a very average bud at the moment, but it's all i have access to at the moment so i smoke it. Gimme some amsterdam kush asap

Smoking S5 Haze here, about €9 a gram.

From south africa too... really good indoor costs me R200 for a gram (about 13 dollars)

I love the dizzines it gives me when i havnt smoke for a while

Bout to rip my last dab till I re up

Cheers

Swefag reporting in.
Police are currently doing a lot of visits to stoners so I'm currently dry as shit.
Usually a gram costs about USD 12-14 for good shiznit!!

And am smoking outta this atm

Nice set-ups. I prefer a simple joint though, matter of preference.

Yeah i only smoke during night time I find it way more relaxing and it helps me fall asleep easier

You again eh, tell me, how does that Chinese monstrosity function? Does it even recycle right?

Pic related: a proper functioning recycler

Also how old are you jw?

Pretty much. I smoke it in order to easier fall asleep. Been clean for a week now in order to not be to reliant on weed in order to make me fall asleep - works pretty good.
(Usually a daily smoker since about 8-9 years back with a monthly break 2-3 times a year)

seconded, rolling tobacco is awful. I just rip up some mayfair.

Jesus thats a heavy piece... I know mines a piece of shit, you should see the other 2, theyre way worse haha, one of em is one of those cheap ass gask mask bongs, I dont smoke those anymore but I dont have thousands to spend on bongs either, id much rather spend the money on the weed but if you got the money then lucky you, looks dope as fuck too, and im 20 and 3/4

Thats fucked up they can come check up on you like that.

Gas mask*

The same here, try to carry a more or less productive day and then relax as a motherfuckerwith a good joint and a episode of family guy or something
I have been smoking at nightime prior to go to sleep almost every day for a year now, and the days I dont have my night session it doesent take me much more time to fall asleep. but know of people who do the same and then have problems, i suposse that the weed affects each person on a different way

De donde eres?

I'm only giving you shit because enough people gave me shit and now my life is better and filled with art. After my first real nice piece its become a part of my ritual of smoking to get new ones despite not breaking any old

Pais Vasco

Andalucia aqui, mismo precio mas o menos, alli en invierno se sobrevive a base de costo me han dicho no? Que es como un polen o algo?

Para

Havent broken any bongs but I was actually quite put off by em because I thought the only way you could clean em was by boiling them, which made my house smell like ass, so I always just let em get dirty and then stopped smoking with em when the taste started getting affected until I was ready to boil em again, although I had heard about alcohol and salt I didnt think it cleaned nearly as good as it does, knowing this now im def gonna start buying alot more bongs, theres nothing better than smoking out a clean brand new looking bong, clean mine daily now... although I have broken about 5 pipes but I refuse to buy anything but glass

Indeed they can. They can get a warrant based on just a minor suspicion. Sweden sucks when it comes to thoughts on drugs.

I've been struggling with insomnia since I was a little kid.
Never taken any drugs for it because I don't want any chemicals in my body. But weed comes from the earth, so.. yeah.. My life completely turned around the first time I experienced it.
But as mentioned above, Sweden won't allow me to continue with this highly illegal habit of mine.

Do yourself a favor and save up 400 dollars, it'll seem like a lot to spend on a nice bong at first but trust me the money spent on quality is worth it in the long run. Get a nice scientific piece to start off, not one off dhgate and you'll see the quality of your smoke sessions improve 100% and then you'll be the guy that everyone wants to come smoke with because they wanna use your actual nice piece

First nice one I got paid for itself with how much people wanted to come use it.
10$ a gram most places = 40 one gram bowl packs into a nice piece
If you have decent friends they'll be more than glad to come smoke with you

Good for you. Once you get a real nice one with multiple chambers (assuming you smoke flower not oils like myself) you'll be in stoner heaven

Netherlands here and smoking on some terrrible weed. Its been 'legal' here since the 1970's but still the quality is garbage juice most of the time.
Oh well

Can't get stoned off dabs or weed anymore, i'll get a mild buzz; but just fuck. Going to be taking a tolerance break in a day or three, just need to finish off the last of my bud.

Have a Waska right now I'm thawing, think of a 5 hour energy shot without the energy and 300mg of thc.

me too, and only weekends too.
i wanna stay on top of my game during work weeks and always am excited for friday chill session with good music, games, tv shows and some sweet green!

i don't have sleeping problems but i prefer using it at night mostly - it makes you so lazy during the day where you can do productive stuff

Never understood tolerance breaks tbh. I've been smoking daily for years and I still get high as fuck.

Question is how much do you smoke? and the same, but I go through an ounce monthly or 5-8 grams of oil.

A few weeks ago I hoy my hands on a couple g's of lemon hace and it was the shit, I think one day I even smoked a bit too much and ended up being unable to talk and shaking like Michael j fox.
The other day I got some sour diesel for about 8 bucks/G from a friend. It's pretty decent but i think it is weaker than lemon haze because the high is much clearer.

Haze is always best. S% Haze here now, amazing stuff. Amnesia Haze is my usual.

Here it's around 8/G for the decent stuff, been getting more expensive though thanks to the guy on the cover

Nothing, went try last night.
I own 2 Sherlock pieces.
We sell as small as half ounces around here. An O costs 112.50 or 225 depending on kind.
Eh

Anyone else with a serious collection yo?

Plastic grinders are shite my man. Unless you like smoking little plastic shavings n stuff. Get you a good titanium grinder. Good Cheap ones usually go for about 20 bucks. It's worth it.

This

Also, the ones with a handle make shit a lot more convenient.

25 a g for shit to fucking great tier weed, depending on who has it. Ireland is fucked. Send help pls.

Lol, im also from south Africa, finding quality weed here is tough, don't usually get the same look as all those other ones overseas, all them crystals... :(

Liberty503 - Pacman $799
smokin Oregon Pineapple dabs 83% $15/g

i'll be taking 10mg edibles this week and i've never tried it before. i also haven't smoked in probably a year..

would you say that's too much or too little?

also how would the high compare to smoking it?

Sorry bout it!
looks nice! I used to have about this many, traded up for one beautiful one of a kind piece

I'm from South Africa too and I'm friends with one of the largest growers here, i get high grade indoor at 10 rand/g lul

Nice pieces man

Where do you guys buy ones like that? Online?
The smoke shops in south africa arent too stocked haha

I think Sup Forums needs a dedicated board for stoners

glad you could make it, stoner thread lord

Typically if its a TRUE 10mg, you'll need at least 2. But the problem, even in rec legal states, is that testing isn't very accurate and 1 "10mg" edible can do nothing to you, and another will have you praying you ate half.