Well? Would you?

Well? Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
youtu.be/zVi_Q1YAWJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would step on it for 4 dollars. What kind of question is this?

For 18 Billion dollars, I'd fuck that puppy until I rip it apart.

yeah. i even like puppies but for 18 billion dollars i could cure cancer, whereas what the fuck is that puppy's potential?

easy

Fuck the money, I'll do it for the lulz

Doesn't say we have to kill it, just step gently on it, monieeeeeeees

well played. but no. fuck your shit. answer the goddamn question. let me phrase it this way: would you step on the puppy so that it kills it?

I'd step on 20 puppies for that much. Hell, I'd step on 20 puppies for 18 million.

>lulz
nobody has used that term since at least 2009 except for tryhard newfriends who studied up lingo from ED. go fuck yourself.

Naah too expensive.

Nope

Yes, yes I would.

No. Not that one, anyway.

Kek
Only right answer

Wohha why shoved a rod up this guy's arsehole

underrated

>taking the bait by trying to bait himself

you sir, are the newfag.

I'd step on it for 18 thousand. Anyone who wouldn't do it for 18 billion is a fucking retard, you could help so many other animals with just a tiny bit of that money if that's your concern.

>arsehole
Found the Eurocuck

Fuck the puppy!

I will step on 100 puppy for that much money if I need.

Guys. It says "step" on, not kick or crush to death, you could step on the dog and just hurt it a little bit and use a minuscule fraction of the money to give it medical attention and a good home.

BTW Op is a faggot

So yes, I would step on 20 puppies for 360 Billion Dollars.

Yes. But I wouldn't be able to look at it and I would probably cry after

Yes, of course I would, what fucking idiot wouldn't?

Haven't been keeping up with South Park, have you?
>InB4 South Park is crap
Just pointing out it's being said.

this

the pupper takes one for the team

I killed one before during the army. Played football with it, wearing my army boots.
so yeah

ITT: Edge

yeah don't be a fag. we're kiling that goddamn puppy

I would murder 18 billion puppies for 18 billion dollars
> Waddle into my gas chamber pup

I would stomp on 18 billion puppies for 18 billion dollars

>I came here to Sup Forums and clicked on the 'wouldya kill the pupper thread'
>I have to tell them 2 edgy for me
how lonely are you?

I dont like dogs, so thats an easy one, yes.

seems like we both have the same idea

I'd do it for a hotdog smh

no

That is not what the question was, but fine, I would murder baby dogs for vast wealth, I shoot rabbits and foxes for free.

Fucking hell, i would hulk smash 100 puppies for 18k .
What kind of dumb question is this OP?

Yes, chihuahuas are digusting as fuck, same as stepping onto a rat tbh famalama.

Well duh.

I personally would fill the gas chamber full of all of them and then have a burner in it so they turn to ash after and im not convicted of animal abuse. Easy 18 billion dollarinos

You just said the same thing twice, genius

I would not only step on them but pay the whole sum back

for 18 billion? I'd tap dance on that motherfucker until it was nothing but slush, feed it to a different puppy and then curbstomp that little fucker too.

Seriously who wouldnt? Its fucking 18 billion.

I step on puppies all the time. I love killing them and I do it for free!

Disregard that post, I suck cocks

Wana meet up?

>thinking your dick is that big.
What is this, ylyl?

Million doesn't equal a billion.
Do you have trouble understanding the english language or do you just have the mental mathematical capabilities of a third grade student?

See
Already caught my mistake, genius

Are you joking? Cancer research has had trillions invested into it and they have done almost nothing.

You know why? because they would be out of a job the next day. Never gonna happen in out society.

I'd smash that mutt into a fine paste.

>Implying anyone is actually trying to cure cancer

what if you kept that puppy then got a female, soon you'd have a house full of puppies. and you could step on one a day then pay for it to be taken to a veterinarian just in case you hurt it.

You repeat this until you are the wealthiest person on earth/to have ever lived. Then you could easily form a world government thereby uniting all nations in the name of the greater good of mankind.

or kill pupper :(

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

I'd pay a dollar to stomp on it.

18 billion dollars ? ofc I would. What a retarded question.

You're fucking retarded

you could adopt all the puppies of the world by sacrificing him :/

Well it just says "step" not stomp. So yes I would step on the puppy gently with my bare feet then curl my toes around its fur in a loving and gentle massage. Easiest $18 billion I ever made.

Tits or gtfo

gotta love all the what if questions that have zero relation to reality and zero philosophical potential.
>OP is a massive faggot

nah

I'd do it for lunch.

nah

>trillions
Kek no.
Thats even more than U.S.A's GDP

/thread

I'd turn it ino fucking tomato paste.
I'd feel shit after and open a place to help animals for the sacrifice of one small pupper.

Just came here to checkem... nice

As long as I don't get shit for it, I'd be happy to step on as many puppies as needed for free

Would you Sup Forums?

Anyone who says they wouldn't is fucking lying.

how much is that, last math i have was long long ago

infinite

π

In that case, sorry for this minor inconvenience.

is this a question or a offer?

youtu.be/zVi_Q1YAWJc

Of course not, you'd break economy in an instant and money would have no value at all.

No because I'm not an sadistic edgelord.
>inb4 butthurt faggot
>kys white knight
>autistic sperg
Nigga, idgaf about money. When I die that shit is gonna make my family fight again over who gets it.

i would not even do it for the money
id do it for the shits and giggles

I would American history X on it.

>South Park

For 18 billion dollars I would do this at Superbowl half time live on tv while beyonce sings a terrible song

Hyperinflation like that would destroy the economy global economy

several fiddies

Not wanting to see the world burn, what are you faggots ?

I would, but I don't have that kind of money

just spend it all before you die idiot

>implying that money would make it to my deathbed
I'd live fast and foolishly and burn it all on a good time and an early grave. Help my family out before that, but the rest on me.
I squashed doggo, I get money, not "you." (relative to family member in question)

No fucking shit I would. Guts smeared and sprayed everywhere. Then I would donate 1 billion to animal care groups and call it a day.

It's not underrated if you say this 2 minutes after the original comment is posted. When will people learn?

You couldn't spend that fast unless you started bying land and corporations. Only if you started spending money for other people would I agree then.

buying*

3,50?