Post a bigger shill than this cuck

Post a bigger shill than this cuck

imagine a link to John Olivers wikipedia page, to lazy to do it myself

OP

imagine a link to Bill Clintonss wikipedia page, to lazy to do it myself

He has been like that since he first started colbert show. This is not new, and OP is a faggot.

imagine a link to Hillary Clintonss wikipedia page, to lazy to do it myself

what does the phrase cuck mean to you in this context?

imagine a link to X's wikipedia page, to lazy to do it myself
etc, do your own research faggot

Seth was pretty hilarious leading up to the election though. Trump really was a goldmine for him

so much this

The phrase cuck has been essentially co-opted by the alt-right as an insult.

The alt-right are incredibly nationalistic, so obviously they would have an aversion to people who sell out their country (wife) to foreigners.

It's quite a clever insult honestly, but faggots spamming it everywhere don't help.

The last two years of his colbert show were totally cuckoldry. I literally can't watch the new show, even when people i like are on. I think I've watched 1 ep all the way through, makes me cringe.

>alt-right

nice meme, great pigeon holing, you donk

t. OP

r/altright

nice quads

ok, so Colbert is selling the country to foreigners. Well in which case I can think of a lot bigger cucks in our country, starting off with every industrialist who have been sending our manufacturing jobs overseas for the last 3 decades.

this guy is right.

the "Alt-Right" is just the newer and more modern Conservative movement. Only difference between this one and the old is that they pretend to give a shit about minorities to some extent ( see milo and him comming out)) and and use memes.

Like trump?

I agree.

/r/altright

Alt-Right is and always has been about race. Milo in no way represents it.

Easy. Colbert's no shill, but Kimmel is. Five minute commercials disguised as skits.

"alt-right" was yet another stupid media label attempting to smear and divide the republican side of the election

nobody identified as alt-right until it was obvious the term was meant to be derogatory, so it was proudly adopted. Same way ceaselessly calling people sexist and racist caused the words to lose all power

>he "Alt-Right" is just the newer and more modern Conservative movement. Only difference between this one and the old is that they pretend to give a shit about minorities to some extent ( see milo and him comming out)) and and use memes.

The Alt-right are basically College Republicans, who, like the CR crowd, think they are smarter than everyone else, despite being mediocre white guys who only have a decent standing in life because they are white...

They also tend to be less well-bred than CRs (poor at debate, speech, real-world populism), which is why they don't tend to debate face-to-face or under non-anonymity, because they are afraid to say such positions for fear of real-world reprisals, and because they are basically right-wing geeky beta-males who lack spines.

Ever met an alt-righter who wasn't a total pussy in real life?

Well, this is their LARPing...

Actually, that's a throwback to talk shows of yore. But everything else about he and the show is now totes shill.

he got hoodwinked by sean murray
hard

Jimmy Kimmel was so great before he got his show on ABC (Man Show). When I saw him crying over that lion that guy hunted and killed, I knew he had totally sold out and gone to the dark side.

Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

I was going to say Seth... At least Colbert tossed out a few jokes on that first day back and tried to keep it light. Seths show was like a cross between a political speech and a funeral. BTW as soon as i hear "closer look" i change the channel cuz BORING!

Shush your crazy talk.

Of course Trump wouldn't be so duplicitous as to have his Trump shirts made in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam. He wouldn't make his suits in Mexico, his glasses produced in china. His vodka in the netherlands.

His furniture wouldn't be produced in Turkey and Germany, that would go against everything he has been campaigning for.

The important things are Trump's hotels though. Soo what if many hotel amenities were in fact manufactured overseas and imported? That Trump Hotel pens are made in China or Taiwan and imported into the United States via South Korea. Shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, show bags, pet collars, pet leashes and bath towels at Trump hotels are all listed as made in China. Who cares? What is important that the Hotels are only being built in the US by American builders. American builders who were always paid promptly and never ripped off and financially ruined by the great man

Speaking of great, did you hear that Trump is making America great again? He is bringing back all the jobs! Huzzah for President Trump! Huzzah!

not that Sup Forumsro you're talking to, but if you have evidence to the contrary then post it

coalbear does nothing that college patch-on-sleeves- perfessers to on blackboards while 'teaching' polici,write 'the takeway' at the top,
then 7 or 8 justifications below.
colbert merely uses snark to preach to attention impaired millenials who have been
proselytized to by leftist teachers for 30 years

The only thing that evident here is that you're an insecure faggot.

Let me give you a little lesson on economics.

Free market = C O M P E T I T I O N

To stay competitive in the market, you need to make enough profit to expand your businesses. How do you make profit? Minimize cost while maximizing profit.

Manufacturing in America? Expensive. Corporate taxes and availability of cheap labor with no restricting laws means that you can minimize your cost "bigly" by manufacturing out of country.

When everyone else does this, it's stupid not to, you're handicapping yourself, shooting your own foot.

So Trumps proposals are actually quite clever, impose tariffs on shipping products into America, while lowering taxes across the board. A push/pull factor. Cheaper to operate in America and expensive to operate outside.

So you can shove your smug ass face into a blender.

Look up "Richard Spencer" on YouTube, he's the founder of the alt-right.

And another, "The Golden One". Dude is literally a 220 pound body builder.

Maximizing revenue* damn I'm autistic.

Do you guys remember when Sup Forums liked Colbert?
Before internet Nazism became unironic?

Reality, experience and reading...

College Republicans are the pro-right wing organization for the young adult crowd... they get organized, have debates, and use standard methods of propagating and normalizing their weak positions.

the Alt Right are the faggy underbelly who wouldn't get along with the frat-boyish College Republicans, but who still feel their angst and marginalization, and who use similar childish tactics.

One is in the real world; the other exists only online (because the alt-right consists mainly of pussies who aren't even man enough to share their views in the real-world, and who are basically BetaMax).

>frat boy college republicans

Holy fuck how fucking deluded can you be

Ben Shapiro is one of the most popular conservative speakers and he is fucking 5'6.

calm your tits boy and re-read the conversation again. We are discussing cucks, which is apparantly people who have been selling out America. I suggested that people who sold out America were the industrialists who outsourced american industries and fucked those who relied on it. Then some guy had the temerity to suggest that Trump was one of the people who have been profiting on outsourcing American jobs. Which is obviously not true. Why would Trump rage against the outsourcing of jobs to China if he himself makes money out of it? It makes no sense.

I am with you, Trump's vision for America is the only sustainable way for us to survive as a people. Trump will slash corporation taxes, do away with federal regulations and reduce the taxes for those millionaires who struggle with scraping a crust in this great nation of ours.

Of course his proposals are genius: America is the ndustrial capital of the world. Europe will be happy to trade with America at a higher rate because here is where all the manufactuing occurs. Where else would they turn? China?

BetaMax... insecure tiny Jewish guy who cucks to white nationalists who want him dead.

Can you be any more Beta?

He's basically the Uncle Tom of Jews. He's a house nigger.

Yet he's one of the most popular conservative speakers in America.

Stop trying to project your insecurities on the Internet.

>if you have evidence to the contrary then post it

What is stated without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>mfw you're dismissed

5/8, will work any day.

They are not your jobs those jobs belong to the company not the country if america stoped with all the regulations towards manufacturers this wouldn't be a problem

>you donk
How come people the right always uses these fruity insults? Check ANY comment section anywhere on the goddamn internet and if you find a conservative posting (especially middleaged) you'll find them calling people shit like "doofus".

God dammit I'm conservative myself but could you guys not go out of your way to sound like a bunch of fuckbois?

Another asshole who can't put together a complete
sentence without a writers staff.