aja by steely dan

Sorry your dad couldn't do a lil better

Paul McCartney- Ram
Radiohead- OK Computer
Various Artists- Reno Man OST

What dad?

Ram is a masterpiece.

I still think it's amazing.

Annoying that Reel Around the Fountain isn't on it.

Technically I considered this one of my mom's

Would have been their debut but sis' faggot bf stole it along with others a wk before he gave them to me.

Dad had lamish-Boomhaur-tier music taste, so didn't really have much that I considered "cool"

my dad also gave me Ram, hell yeah.

other than that, assorted Zappa/Beefheart stuff and most Talking Heads

damn I wish my old man had led me to discover the talking heads earlier in life

none

>Van Halen - Van Halen
>Motley Crue - Shout at The Devil
>Aerosmith - Bootleg live

needless to say i threw two of them into the trash.
i don't mind these dad rockers but my dad listened to them 24/7. never wanted to listen to anything else. he was the worst when it came to music "gotta love that hairbanging metal son". my dad is a rockist and it kills me

you kept van halen right

van halen or GTFO

Your dad sure has shit taste.

>throwing your dad's prized records in the trash

sure my parents' have bought me garbage but they're still hanging around somewhere

i actually kept them all.
but that motley cure album deserves to be thrown away. not a big fan of live concerts, especially a shitty bootleg

My dad taught me the true way to appreciate Pink Floyd: being a Syd fanboy

tfw never had a dad

A fuck load of 80s new wave. He's a u2 fan which sucks but also introduced me to Depeche Mode, talking heads, bowie, the cure. Also really into pet shop boys, they're actually great but I never see anyone talking about them.

Never got any from my dad, he was never really into music, but my mom was, and I have all her old records. She has original pressings of Yes 90125 and Led Zeppelin IV, which are pretty neat.