So what's this fuckers deal then?

So what's this fuckers deal then?

Does he have any sentience whatsoever? Or is he just a mindless zombie?

What's his endgame? A cold planet 4u? Or is it a little more in depth than that?

He's a man, that alone makes him a villain in the GoT world.

i have some problem with the hold the door episode.

after bran is touched by the night king, and the three-eyed raven finds out, why doesn't he send bran away immediately? why did he take bran back in time to winterfell?

Bran downloaded his knowledge. Probably needed to be connected to the tree a little longer.

he is a sentient wmd out of control from the faggots of the forest.

there is nothing else to it.

Bravo hack and hack

To be king and fulfil the purpouse he was created with, ie kill all humans

Why don't the Maesters just assassinate the dragons? The dragons are supposed to be the source of magic in the world. No magic, no zombies.

Why does dragonglass, a fire imbued substance, turn men into ice monsters?

Their motivations seem more complicated in the books. In the show they appear to be generic bad guys. Then again, they were captured humans that were forcefully transformed into white walkers. Presumably they want to wipe out all of the other races to make space for their own new civilisation to flourish.

I think it's dragonglass + magic spell ?

He needed to give him his knowledge to become the three eyed raven before the night king killed him

ok thanks. it just seemed like he wasn't gaining any other knowledge standing there watching young hodor.

I wonder what he does in his free time

Stop playing victim all the time you fag

It's hilarious how you guys have gotten even worse than the SJW's at this point

when bran went alone and saw him. why was he just sitting on his horse? shouldn't he be marching towards the wall or collecting more dead?

Snowboarding

Odin stole his kid and he wants him back. Did you even watch the movie?

So was that little Klingon girl the last of the Children or are there more out there in the woods somewhere?

>rebbit

Pretty sure the last of the Children were all with the 3-eyed raven.

Thought doesn't stop one or two showing up later on saying they were scouting during the attack or some bullshit.

what you see in the show is all the answers you'll get, so stop being so desperate for interaction

The retarded writers for GoT don't really care about anything other than "OMG" moments. The children of the forest and the Giants are extinct due to stupid ass reasons.
>I'll never get over WunWun being unarmed and unarmored

maybe because he knew what was going to happen with hodor and knew thats where bran needed to be at that moment in order for them to survive. its not hard

I don't know, i'm so fucking tired of them hinting it as a big threat, saying they will come, fucking winter is coming and shit and then....nothing. everyone just forgets about it.

He is a white male.

they weren't armored when they attack the wall either, but I agree unarmed was retarded.

Next episode is called 'The Winds of Winter'

This is really it, nigga

You didn't need to post this comment

did you miss the other visions he got at the start of the next episode?

His endgame is to be a catalyst for cooperation between humans. Specifically Dany and Jon.

>TFW no children greenseer QT GF to teach you old magick
Why live

Tho GRRM says he doesn't do all evil villains so he's probably got a reason to suddenly invade the south, my theory is that there will be some sort of cataclysm like what happened in valyria

He's not all evil in the sense that he was once a regular dude, scared shitless and then these children turned him into a killing machine in the name of their own self defense.

As much as that grrm quote about Tolkien gets thrown around the show hasn't held to it and we don't need to assume it must in the future.

Which makes no fucking sense because the Children and the First Men were at peace for hundreds or even thousands of years before the Others made their appearance

Just as far as the story is told by one side thousands of years later. It could be there never was a peace, or that even with a formal one in place the Children were still being killed off or encroached on.
The show will probably just rewrite that to place the Others' creation at the time of the First Men's arrival.

>It could be there never was a peace, or that even with a formal one in place

Except there was. A pact was made on the isle of faces and every single one of the first men had adopted the Old Gods as their own, most did so even before The Pact

OH god im not talking about the show, in the show it's probably gonna be some sauron shit about killing all humans ofr something shitty like that, I just mean at least in the books theres gonna be a reason for him to move away from the far north that no one else knows

He's not wrong, this place is nothing but whining now.

This. Sup Forums has infested all boards

Because it takes all the warmth of the human and imbueds the shard even more thus becoming an ice monster. It basically saps it from them.

That's fucking retarded. Then why did the dragonglass save Ben Stark?

Because cold is also a preservative.

go back to your tumblr safe space, faggot.

go back to your containment board faggot. I like to enjoy a thread without it getting shitted up with off topic politics. Bet you're a real hoot in social situations

EVERY FUCKING TIME

IN A THREAD WHERE Sup Forums SHIT ISN'T EVEN RELEVANT

SOME FUCKTARD ALWAYS BRINGS IT UP ANYWAY

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Sup Forums THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT Sup Forums

HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can only view the past, not the future.

Yes, yes, we'll done Wun Wun

HOWEVER

Literally read the first comment you autist

It's not plebit. Think of it as something your disappointed father might say about you.

Fucking man up. Do you need a boost too?

That's more of an /r9k/ comment than a Sup Forums one.

Read the books fagtron

No. Tell me.

Shut the fuck up and go back

Arch Maester Marwyn claims it was the Maesters who killed the dragons off

Yeah. And is asking why don't they do it again.

>even worse than the SJW's
Oh, no, I'm afraid that's not possible. Nothing can be THAT bad.

Fixing vintage refrigerators. Re-watching Batman & Robin. Stuff like that.

probably going to be as stupid as possible

It's honestly true

People are tired of your whiny bullshit it's the exact same thing

Marwyn is afraid they will, that's why he departs for Slaver's Bay as soon as Samwell Tarley tells him whats going on beyond the Wall and Maester Amon's visions. He also tells Sam to STFU about dragons, the others and magic if he doesn't want to get poisoned

The white walkers are the source of magic in the world not the dragons.

I have problems with the armour.

Why all the little slits? Does he like the idea of having anyone with a thin blade could pierce him, or is his special move to hug the enemy and grate their flesh?

He wants to make Westeros great again

>Does he have any sentience whatsoever?

Yes. I think that was shown when the other white Walkers showed shock that Jon's weapon didn't shatter

If him leaving that guy to fuck all his daughters in exchange for his babies isn't enough for you nothing is

delet this

>what is studded leather

fucking checked

but in the books they are clad in ice armor

cgi is expensive. leather and studs are cheap.

He just chills

serious question why are there no black white walkers

STOP

Yeah but are we making in charge of media and shit? No.

>serious question
No it isn't

People? Which people? Fuck off, you and your bait.

Is tumblr? No. If you want to talk about politics go to the "politics board." Every single thread here somehow devolves into Sup Forums whining.

A lot of people
>anything said against whiny anti-sjw fags is bait
Really now

Did men use to rape the Children?

this is studded leather

what this iceman has is closer to a cheese grater

This

If the dragonglass + spell can turn a man into a White Walker does it mean that such thing could be repeated? That someone could repeat the enchantment south of the Wall? Was it the point of the Oldtown's chapter in the books?

Knowing that edgy freak GRRM they probably did

>The dragons are supposed to be the source of magic in the world.

Explain how the Others existed before the dragons were born

The dragons amplified the magic that derives from Fire, Red priests, Qarth sorcerors etc.
The Walkers were already there, just weakened.
The Wall was on its place.
The demented prophet probably created by the drowned God was already there, alive.
The trees worked.

okay then why are there no female white walkers?

First men and Andals (the source of WW) were white you fuck.

Ice queens already exist.

Probably dragons and wyverns in the far edges of the world that no one can currently get to
Pretty sure there are wyverns far south in southyros

Quints confirm

They want to re-create the Long Night. They already once invaded but were stopped by old humans and children of the forest and were pushed back and then they build a wall to keep them out.

I wonder if the children were really thinking straight when they made the whitewalkers. Did they seriously not foresee that getting out of hand? I guess it didn't matter in the end. They still got wiped out.

Has there been a single Asian in this show? Does anyone care?

since Asia doesn't exist in the made up world of game of thrones, Id say no.

>What is Yi Ti

GRRM isn't in the story, so he doeant affect if the Children were raped.

Remember when the Night King actually looked menacing?

Reminder that the house of undying vision will actually come true and Dany will face a wintery Westeros with a useless throne.

All she can do i team up with Jon.

Le fairy tale ending XD