Is this thing hard to watch if you're even mildly redpilled?

Is this thing hard to watch if you're even mildly redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10068232
vimeo.com/167648053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No just pretend the predators represent straight white males

it makes you hard when you watch

This
After all they are a minority
Still the messages are very in your face

kek

>prey that are weak represent liberals
>sheep represent the jews
>prey who don't give a fuck represent common man without demographic
>predators represent conservatives

Still haven't found a pic that proves it wrong.

And when you see it that way, it's enjoyable?

>check out RottenTomatoes for this movie
>the critics' consensus has the word "inclusive" in it

>redpilled

hard cringe

It's hard to watch if you want to fuck bunnies because I. Will. Never. Fuck. That. Bunny.

I was expecting some hard imagery when I watched it. Turns out the people that called it a story about blacks and crack were just projecting.

>redpilled

strawpoll.me/10068232

Why don't you return to your home and ask your family

>>>r/Redpill

It's one of the most redpilles cartoons in the recent time
Literally anti-racemixing propaganda

Most movies are hard to watch if you're mildly retarded.

Enjoyable in the sense that it completely describes the downfall of the west? I mean... as enjoyable as that can be.

Look up this scene, they were forced to delete it because it was too powerful.

vimeo.com/167648053

And tell me this is not exactly what they're doing to us on every level.

>butthurt lefties

Nah, describing yourself as redpilled is just as gay and reddit you can get.

I don't understand how a person who posts on a teenagers' message board and who believes in conspiracy theories can talk seriously about "the downfall of the west." You are the very reason for its downfall.

What conspiracy theories? It's all out in the open and has been since the 19th century.

Is redpilled a codeword for virgin with no friends?
Because there is some friendship in it so it might trigger you. However, there is no sex so you are safe on that account.

"alt right" Sup Forumsedditor detected

>neckbeard acts like a retard
>hey, stop acting like a retard
>h--ha ha, m--made you butthurt

iwtftb

>redpilled

I love how this movie attempts to demonize the strong, and ends up making them look like more complete beings than the cowering spineless "correct" characters.

Wewlad

At worst it's a story about a tiny girl being a good policeman, the whole predator vs prey it's so detached from irl shit you can't possibly draw parallels

>I didn't watch the movie

>too powerful

That's a nice way of saying "oh shit, shows too much of our agenda too quickly DELETE THIS"

>this movie attempts to demonize the strong
I love how Sup Forums comments on movies they haven't seen.

How did this movie "demonize the strong?" The main villain was a weak prey animal with a victim complex, using fear to control people.

Pretty much, yeah.

That's because I'm not a 20-30 something Tumblrette who still acts like a 3 year old who still needs its "ba ba" and a room full of kittens and Play-Doh. Mot people grow out of cartoons and a need for snuggy blankets at the appropriate age user, it's a shame you didn't.

Every single line, character, and plot element revolves around the theme of racism. If that's going to trigger you, don't watch it, but you'll be missing out on a fairly entertaining flick.

yes, stick with a Sup Forums approved movie, do not let this into your safespace

i counted 5 micro-aggressions in the first few minutes, needless to say i turned it off and put birth of a nation on to calm down

Sup Forums has turned this site into Tumblr.

The bunny overcomes her weaknesses by being witty and clever and working really hard. The villain in the story actually tries to get on top by framing the naturally powerful by framing them as evil and dangerous. It suckers leftists because on the surface it's a lazy allegory for racism, but really, the villain is progressive liberal and the predator animals are the straight white men, because they were in fact the dominant and more succesful species

>using redpill meme unironically
>not from reddit
Pick one.

Not really.

For the vast majority of movie it screams DON'T STEREOTYPE PEOPLE, while constantly reinforcing every stereotype.

See how easy it is to make up meaning when there isn't any in the first place?

This movie isn't even against "redpill".

It blames government officials and the media more than anything for the problems society has with learning to hate and distrust others, even to the point that they use those tactics to get the legislation they want.

That's more realistic than most movies that are "anti-racist".

>redpilled

That scene is retarded, good thing they deleted it

Can't comprehend how the song "try everithing" has not been put already as a background in every video of a white girl being gangban'd.
I was furious when I watched the webm of the hs girl banging 25 dudes because they put the highschool musical one instead.

It's always a binary with you people, isn't it? You know, it's quite possible for people to have opinions without either belonging to the small segments of identity politicians groups that are found on Sup Forums or Tumblr.

Zootopia is more redpilled than angry birds, fyi

They deleted because the scene has no real reach into the story. It was probably written by some idiot with a wrong understanding of the premise.

It's also possible for those two opposites to behave identically. The other day some Sup Forums fedora was telling me I was "victim blaming" when I told him devs get to decide for themselves whether to pander to SJWs.

>Getting this buttblasted

Alt-right Sup Forums fags are the cancer killing this board.

>butthurt lefties itt

>I don't like movies with premise X
>OMFG STOP NOT LIKING WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE RRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

You sound triggered.

I love how dickless Sup Forumssters constantly twist and reimagine movie plots so they conform to their retarded conspiracy theories and don't realize that they have basically rewritten the plot in their head in a desperate attempt to be relevant