Waifu-faggotry genral

>this thread is dedicated to containing most if not all of Sup Forums's waifu-posting.
this experiment is being done in an attempt to improve posting quality and create a "safe space" for waifu worship/ discussion.

>what is waifu faggotry?
waifu faggotry is the worship and circlejerking over a musician (usually ugly females) done not to discuss their music but instead to discuss their looks and to flaunt "superior taste" to other waifufags.

>common waifus

grimes
taylor swift
charli XcX
alice glass
lorde
lauren mayberry
carly ray jepsen
Björk
joanna newsom

from the thumbnail i thought all of those were men except for top right

wtf i love charli now

patrician choice here

CLAIMED

threads like these never work, maily because most waifufags actually enjoy their waifu's music.

im claiming varg

No one likes Alice anymore.

i-i like alice. even if she is ugly now...

Hey stupid misogynistic fuck, stop insulting those great female artists.

>usually ugly females
Do you understand that most men aren't attracted by ugly females? This is against your own point, dumbass.

This.

if Sup Forums would really only care about the looks of these artists they would atleast choose attractive one's

if women didn't want to be treated like trash they shouldn't have been so worthless in all of history
if you want to be treated equally then don't be so lazy bitch

i-is it true user?
do you realy think im beautiful?

there should be a husbando thread

>this experiment is being done in an attempt to improve posting quality and create a "safe space" for waifu worship/ discussion.
or create a stage where fandoms attempt to slaughter each other over who's better

Sup Forumstants know they couldn't get within five miles of someone actually attractive, but think if they bought a bunch of flowers and mumbled some killer line they could get with a slightly cooky, more homely girl.

Exactly. These antiwaifufags are dumber than the real waifufags.

Get the hell out of here, prick. Don't invoke the history when women didn't even have equal rights and were treated like shit for most part of the human existence. The OP and you are 2 cretins that aren't even able to respect a woman. Did your mother hate you?

Not even gonna happen even if he put Grimes on top of that chart like a moron. This thread will be mostly about meta discussion related to the role of women in music and why the OP is such a piece of shit.

im fine with this

straight for the ad hominem, i like it. its like you gave up before you even began

Not a waifufag at all, but why does nobody ever mention Megan James from Purity Ring?

Good looking lass.

as much as this is ideal, there will be, as time has proved, die hard fans who are convinced their waifu is best and will pathetically try to attack any differing opinion.

>Sup Forumstants know they couldn't get within five miles of someone actually attractive
So, including you? Interesting. Your theory has a big hole. This waifu thing is based on dreams and delusions. If these waifufags dream about female artists, at least they dream about someone that is looking amazing, not some ugly random girl. Correct?

So, which one is which? Do they like the music of these "ugly females" (according to the stupid OP) or not? Ugly look and shit music doesn't work at all.

spotted the stupid woman XD

THIS

Because no one mentions Purity Ring unless to recommend something similar to Grimes

>If these waifufags dream about female artists, at least they dream about someone that is looking amazing, not some ugly random girl. Correct?

Nah, like I said they dream about the slightly more attainable girls they used to have a crush on in school.

90% of Grimes threads are about sniffing her armpits or whatever daydream shit.

>90% of Grimes threads are about sniffing her armpits

im more curious what her bush smells like.

>90% of Grimes threads are about sniffing her armpits or whatever daydream shit.
They're not. You didn't even read them? See for yourself: There are some creepy armpit sniffers, but they're everywhere on Sup Forums, it's not like you could find them only on /grimes/. Few creeps =/= majority.

>Nah, like I said they dream about the slightly more attainable girls they used to have a crush on in school.
Still doesn't make any sense if you're looking at the OP's post. "Ugly females" =/= more attainable girls, no matter how you look at it. Most attainable girls look normal/average, not ugly.

still my fav

yeah this.

The biggest problem with that is just that many people are capable of discussing her music but most of them start with her looks. And then we of course have that one troll that instantly comes with the argument that his waifu is better just because she looks better even though she makes shit music. And then the autistic fight begins. I really hate it when i wanted to talk about the music of my most favourite female artist and i get people that are telling me that shes shit because she doesnt look that well and the other anons start insulting him and the discussion is again fucked and at the end everyone just leaves the thread

Claiming Eva Hendricks from Charly Bliss

Zeek sheck or Ikue mori; both excellent waifus. Former +1 for always having on point facepaint though; pic related

>her music
What artist do you mean? Lana Del Rey?

...not really dude...

Her voice is so fucking annoying

best waifu coming through