Am I fucked? Sup Forums

Am I fucked? Sup Forums

Techfags welcome

I just had this 20 minutes ago, and I was just lurking Sup Forums

Have you asked the fags in

Just give it a format C and be on the lookout for dying hardware. Make backups lol

What the fuck bro this happened 20 minutes ago when u posted, is hivemind behind this?

This is my first BSOD too

Is this the first time you've ever had a BSOD? are you computer illiterate or just 12 years old?

if you installed any new/updated drivers / windows, just reinstall/uninstall. It happens, nothing to worry aboutl

I work in a computer shop 9 times out of 10 blue screen is caused by bad hard drive or bad memory. If it's not that then Windows is fucked and it's best to just reinstall windows.

restart computer.
download who crashed, install and run
this will tell you what caused the bluescreen

tho, this looks like a common driver crashing. keep using your PC and see if it happens again

go to safe mode and reinstall usb 3.0 driver

Restart, go to C:\Windows\ and delete \system32. If that doesn't help, go to safe mode, open a command prompt (Start -> Run -> type "cmd") and type "format c: /q". Good luck, user.

First time on new hardware (new cpu, new mobo, new GPU and newish ram) for roughly 2 years since the last BSOD

this! worked for me multiple times, tho its a slow process it will bring your pc back to normal

I got the rift yesterday, so that installed oculus CV1 drivers, so reinstall those?

Safe mode, reinstall USB3 driver
(usually what xhcdrv.sys does)

I've had this seagate barracuda 500 gig HDD for close to 5 years, time for an upgrade?

Delete system32

Damn that's the quick way. Did this every time microsoft fucked up.

I'm retarded at 4AM but i'm not this retarded

Besides does it even let you do that

rip op

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. System32 is not necessary on 64-bit systems, hence the name ~32, so just get rid of it. It's a bunch of stupid leftovers from older versions that only mess up your system.

Also, the BSOD happened when i shutdown the PC, during the "logging off" screen

you must be the FNG then. retard.

you cant delete system32 as of the last 3 operating systems.. they caught on long before that phaggot caught on to the joke being a little too old to work.

Pretty much this. Intel XHC drivers are flaky as fuck.

My sys is 128 bit get on my level

Of course you can, for example when using a Linux live system. Who would try something like that in a running system anyway?

this happened to me, often. reinstall usb 3 drivers.

They'll just tell him to install gentoo

The last time i got a BSOD my old XFX 7970 fried, for the second time..

So pretty edgy right now, cheers for the help Sup Forumsros