Why is she so perfect ?

Why is she so perfect ?

Also : actors that are impossible to hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWJrEi8dNkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls respond

It's probably weird but I'm in my 20s and have always preferred older women, 30s-40s.

I could marry Cate and never need another woman. She's hot as fuck.

Man , who wouldn't , if a 47y old woman who had 3 children still looked like that i would too

Same with Heather Graham. Fuck Cate tho, she's a smug cunt

how could one girl be so flawless ;-;

>she's a smug cunt

what , when ?

she is beautiful. if she was like 5 years younger she would be even more, but whatev she is perfect anyway.

Is she?

Or is she just really tall?

I also really find Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale and Elizabeth Hurley hot as fuck.

I guess it may be weird for a 25 year old to prefer women at those ages over chicks my age, but whatever.

>Heather Graham

Literally perfect

Pssh , nothin personel kid...

This is a great example of how Sup Forums fags can get a hot bitch if they work for it. You too can have a hot wife even if you're fugly as shit.

But they won't.

>Milla Jovovich

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with this. I'd drop every ounce of bodily fluid I have in me, into every orifice on her body.

She seems very full of herself. Kind of has a bitchy face tbqh

>69

I don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't talk about her more. She's sexy as fuck. I want to lick every inch of her body.

He's supposedly a real funny cunt or something.

Mate i'm 26 and adore older women, there's nothing weird about it at all. Everyone knows young women like older men.

Well I hope for him , because i'd be worried that every man would want to fuck my 10/10 wife

> 5'9"
Not tall enough for that to be the case. If she was 6' she'd be a goddess.

They look like women in the same way that Arnold looks like a man. It's the neoteny - or rather the lack of it. Current generation has crossed the neoteny line

i hate her tho.

why ?

>this thread
do you guys not have any friends? or normal conversations about women with anyone your age?

men in their 20s are crazy about 40yo+ women, the ones who aren't are the pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=uWJrEi8dNkI

Sh-She's perfect!

>men in their 20s are crazy about 40yo+ women

No, no they are not. Men in their 20's are crazy about women in their 20's.

In my experience they really aren't. It's more like

drcoxatafuneral.jpg

Is Sersh the Cate of our generation?

not really, you see men in their 20s dating women in their 20s because they're easier to get and this kind of relationship is what society sees as 'normal'

looks like a bro to me.

>if they work for it

Can you write me a tutorial? I would gladly put in the work if I just knew WHAT to do. I think that looks are not THAT important but my main problem is my boring assburger personality and of course I am also not successful.

pls respond