2. Stephen Piscotty (R) RF
3. Matt Carpenter (L) 1B
4. Randal Grichuk (R) CF
5. Yadier Molina (R) C
6. Jedd Gyorko (R) SS
7. Jhonny Peralta (R) 3B
8. Jeremy Hazelbaker (L) LF
9. Mike Leake (R) P

Who the fuck is this weirdo Len is talking to and why does he blink so much?

Blepharospasm, or he's just unused to studio level lighting.

Daily reminder that there is such a thing is making to much money

DINGER

Daily reminder that the adverb of higher degree is spelled with two o's.

I'll ad a verb too you're degree

daily reminder that barnie sandles is a fraud and will never be president

go cubs!

Hendricks is doing pretty good tonight....

The professor is throwing quite the gem today.

go cards!

Kyle Hendricks looks like the protagonist of every coming-of-age teen movie.

A vote for Clinton, Johnson or Trump is a vote for corporate America.

lol

I rather like corporate America. Without it, you wouldn't be able to spout communist bullshit on a Rwandan tongue-clicking forum.

How does it feel to know Cusb are winning 2016 world series?

DINGER

user, it is communications corporations that want to remove that right on the internet

You're a terroris stop hating america my granddaddy shot gooks for your freedoms and corporations boy you should be kissing troop ass you ingrate

Yea liberal organizations. But bernie and Hillary will definately stop those huge liberal organizations that donate to them...

>He doesn't know it's the telecom corporations that want to remove net neutrality.
Soon you will need to buy a Sup Forums gold account just so your connection isn't reduced to 56k

DINGERS!

Fucking semen slurping espn is like 1000 years behind.

Then get the government out of those corporations' pockets. My good comrade here would like to make government bigger, giving them more power.

>Yea liberal organizations
what do you mean by this

Game is on ESPN? My condolences to you if you're watching their terrible broadcasts.

2016 cy young winner lookin good tonite

the media, unions, health insurance/hospitals/bigpharm, etc

Google, George soros, GE, Viacom, time warner, etc. They Lee the ones who fund liberals and want all free speech shut down. Trump wants to fuck them over by making them pay taxes for out sourcing their companies and fucking us over with trade.

Theyre* whoops.

also universities and most any other business that relies heavily on handouts from big govt

>Trump wants to fuck them over by making them pay taxes for out sourcing their companies and fucking us over with trade.
but trumpo outsources his companies as well...

that's interesting, it isn't like government subsidiaries suddenly disappear when a conservative is in office. How old are you by the way?

also most govt employees

CSN with Len & JD on MLB.TV

ESPN was yesterday

old enough to remember reagan and the era of small govt conservatism

Then I guess he will pay. He seems to not mind that as a cause of his policy.

Ah, if you remember Reagan, then surely you remember how the government actually grew during his time as president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUSB GETTIN SWEPT!!!!

grew is an understatement, he nearly tripled the federal debt as a percentage of GDP

*eagles screeching*

defense spending did

but

nytimes.com/2011/08/03/opinion/reagan-vs-patco-the-strike-that-busted-unions.html?_r=0

What fucking game are you watching.

0/10

Okay rbo, trip back on who Sox faggot.

Just got back from a mandatory res hall meeting. What did I miss?

have another you

>he's a Sox fan posing as a Cubs fan posing as a Cardinals fan.

>rustled

I like Rbo in Cawks threads at least

lmao that methhead thought he could take it away

>Cardinals fans being total fucktards to a ball in play

I'm not surprised at all

Heyward sticking it to the cards stands

all he does is post anime as an attempt at gaining attention. completely useless to have a trip

>Greedy Tards fan

ess em aych tee bee aych eff aye em

RIGNID

> I only like him when he roots for the same team as me.
He's a faggot trip who is a who Sox weeb. He should an hero asap.

>he wants to be a personality on a rwandan fingerbox emporium

Yeah fuck trips

>health insurance/hospitals/bigpharm
>Liberal
Pick one

I wouldn't mind if he an hero's himself but I can have a good hokkei conversation with him
That said:
Rbo, drop the trip.

*tips cap*

Pretty good, it's the first baseball team I've followed and they seem almost unstoppable. Though, I've heard that the World Series are kinda unpredictable. Is that right?

>When baseball players are nice to each other

Feels good to be watching the best sport.

> mfw a trip replied to me.
> mfw a trip was autistic near me.
Filtered

Any playoffs can be a crapshoot, specially if a team gets a couple hot pitchers and just goes on a tear. The Cubs are far and away the favorites, but shit can happen.

entities whose busness models are substantially reliant on TRILLIONS of dollars of govt money in the form of medicare, medicaid, social security, & obamacare

The entire postseason is basically random. The team with the best regular season record has won the WS only 16% of the time.

With that said, it's hard to imagine the Cubs losing a series in the postseason.

You can't filter me if I have no trip and only put it on to post ironically

you niggers need to cool it with the jinxing

What does this even mean.

A business taking advantage of favorable government spending is neither a liberal or conservative thing. What kind of idiot would think so?

Fuck methlouis

meh - you remember that stretch where the whole team went cold around the end of june thru the allstar break?

You can still see the posts he makes once he painfully removes the mask.

They already tried to steal a baseball so they could pawn it for more meth

A lot of Tards fans thought they were ins topple last year and they got steam rolled by the cubes
Then many Cusb fans thought they were unbeatable and then they got steam rolled
Play offs are a shit show every year

the one thing you can predict is that the Cubs will manage to lose eventually

a business receiving government spending as a major portion of its revenue is going to lobby its employees and its dollars to k street based on whomever will guarantee and/or increase its revenue

Can you not read English? It's pretty clear you meth head.

No surprise there, what an overly arrogant, shit city

Yea but at least I can avoid seeing his retarded opinions. I only have to deal with him half the time when he responds to his own posts same fagging himself for Yous, so people think he isnt a complete idiot.

damnit kyle, i was trying to start the lester for cy young bandwagon

Which means they'll lobby both sides. Or are you going to forget about Medicare Part D and the attempts to privatize it which would have put more subsidizes into the pocket of big med?

ERA BELOW 2 BOYS HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I'm scared bros hold me

Brah I think he might win the cyy oung

You'll still see his opinions, you just won't know they're from him. He will be anblomnimouse.

>privatizing medicare shrinks the size of govt by taking money out of the federal governments hands and putting it in the free market

theoretically wall street would be all for that move, but not necessarily the healthcare industry due to the risk and potential change to the status quo

>your team will never have Kyle "Literally Greg Maddux" Hendricks

Are you retarded or something?

POST WIN # PREDICTIONS

I predict the Cusb will get 109 wins. Cap this.

does he pee on rookies?

>anblomnimouse

u wot

>Not being able to collude and create more blatant monopolies is bad for the health care industry's bottom line

stretching out the rotation will cost a few wins

>i hope youre right