/heem/ Fight of the Century Edition

Upcoming events:

9/14: TUF Season 24 EP 3 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - Cro Cop vs Myung
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari

News:

>Stipe Miocic already has the most fight-night bonuses of any heavyweight in UFC history
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-203-post-fight-facts-alistair-overeem-on-unfortunate-end-of-dubious-knockout-record

>Morning Report: Dana White says CM Punk 'probably shouldn't have his next fight in the UFC'
mmafighting.com/2016/9/12/12884772/morning-report-dana-white-says-cm-punk-probably-shouldnt-have-his

>Jews did 9/11 confirmed
Alex Jones explains how Zionist Jews did 9/11

>CM Punk gets $500,000 for UFC debut
twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/775367503660789760

>Werdum posts his tree meme kicks
instagram.com/p/BKQsYo8AEF8/

>Helwani almost cries on camera over Joe Rogan bullying CM Punk
youtu.be/XJwHlyR9Anw?t=2h35m20s

>Sage Northcutt camp interested in Mickey Gall fight following UFC 203 callout
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-boss-sage-northcutt-camp-interested-in-mickey-gall-fight-following-ufc-203-callout

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/12/12891942/ufc-203-medical-suspensions-overeem-brown-rivera-suspended-indefinitely-injury-report-mma-news
strawpoll.me/11214586
youtube.com/watch?v=zLbeMVXD6jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really dont understand the thread wars.It may be the most autistic thing I've ever saw in all my years on this fucking barren wasteland of an imageboard

Don't underestimate the power of shills and autists, friend.

Active thread

look in my eyes

Can someone explain to me how some people entertain themselves by posting pictures of same people on a chinese imageboard over and over again? It has to be a form of mental illness.

Some people need something to make them feel happy man. Just let them have it.

I hate Schaub and schaubposters

Fuck Schaub

Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Johnson
Uriah Hall vs. Derek Brunson
Evan Dunham vs. Rick Glenn
Alejandro Pérez vs. Albert Morales
Roan Carneiro vs. Kenny Robertson
Chris Wade vs. Islam Makhachev

>reddit hates schaub
>sperg op hates schaub
>janny hates schaub

for sure i know which side im on, my man

FUCK YOU AUTISTIC SCHAUB POSTERS, ENJOY THE DELETED THREAD

/heem/ threads are sponsored by the UFC. At least one of our members is actively involved in the "social media" aspect of Zuffa that does grassroots demographic research. The threads are archived on a private server and passed around the company.

Is not uncommon on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has windows, nvidia and apple shills posting regularly. Sup Forums is loaded with reps from every company. Sup Forums is full if behind the scenes anons who carry cables, lighting etc and some writers.

if you think about it, it doesn't take much to become a janitor, you just need to lurk a few years and if you are actively involved in the tech world its not unfeasible to volunteer your time on Sup Forums as a mod

moot went on and on about this site loosing money and it raises questions. Exactly how does this site support 22 million unique page views a month? Seriously bandwith.

it makes sense that motivated parties could buy subtle marketing spots, like schaubposting, and the administration would be hands off.

tldr; Schaub is not popular, it's a marketing campaign.

Poirier
Brunson
Dunham
Perez
Carneiro
Wade

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

You inept motherfuckers you can't do anything right. Look at the OP! People read the OP fuckers. And the last one of you little fags who put in that stupid "Alex Jones exposes the Jews" or some shit is a moron. At least put some effort into /heem/ fuckers. I for one thank OP because he isn't trying to fuck up the discussion. Thank you OP. Thank you for your service.

I dont know the bottom half of the card, I need to do some research

I hate when janitor deletes threads that have been going a decent while. Just kills any discussion there and you lose a bunch of posts.

It's pointless too, is the omission of 8 or 9 posts really going to hurt anyone?

It's just because the thread was early my man, Schaub as well as the Church of Schaub respects the moderators. Schaub bless and have a great evening.

This triggers the white boi

I don't mind cool-ass nigger Tyron that much either honestly. I think there's just a lot of very mad Lawler fans.

except it's because one of you autists made a Schaub thread after this perfect one here. Enjoy your aids

Hey man, you are entitled to your opinion. Schaub bless.

it's not an opinion, it's a fact. You are the autistic one seeking /heem/'s approval with your Schaub Faggotry. There was a good thread and you come out shitting it up "herp derp my thread guise"

I didn't start that thread man, I came in late, I'm sorry for any confusion my man.

Hey I'm talking to you, McGregor, you Irish bug.

I kinda like him now that he's going full retard.

Saying he'd bite maia for the easy stand up was pretty good shit.

>Schaub being revived after brutal heem

Based Tyron. Lawlerfags eternally BTFO.

work on your bantz Mr Schaub

one of your most annoying traits is the vanilla, cut-n-paste response to every post, ending in "Schaub Bless" with a pic straight off his Instagram. It just emphasizes your disassociation with Fight Fans™ that you have such a weak grasp of typical banter on this board.

Anyone got the post-PPV medical report?

Eddie will be flatlined if Conor catches him. I'll be cheering every minute of the wrestlefucking so hard though, though the crowd will probably be booing so hard it's ridiculous.
Is there a reason this fight keeps getting mentioned by the way or is just rumours?

i just wanted to reference back to the future

bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/12/12891942/ufc-203-medical-suspensions-overeem-brown-rivera-suspended-indefinitely-injury-report-mma-news

Schaub bless.

Thanks m8

Why would you save this.

Is there anything less powerful than a bethe correia kick? Who should she fight next? Ashlee Evans Smith?

who cares dude come on

let's talk about something other than wmma shitters

Do I dislike him? Yes. But he doesn't make me mad. He hasn't done anything to endear himself to fans. He's not required to either. I mean GSP fought everyone placed in front of him. Same with Robbie while he held the belt. Even Hendricks tried,albeit very poorly. That's why people grew to like them.But Tyron isn't doing any of that. Don't know where that racism shit he talked about came from. I don't understand not liking a fighter because they're black. But what I do find weird is seeing guys like Luke Thomas defending things that Jon Jones was doing. Including the hit and run and the drug failure. And if you criticized Jones at any point you may be a racist.

>tfw we never got to see Rashad vs. Corm

Did Jessica Eye not thoroughly outwork Betch in every round? I didn't even think the fight was close.
Don't care too much since it was such a shit fight, but seems weird that nobody really protested the decision except the biased hometown crowd.

Their kid hit the genetic lotto.

Kennedy will permaheem that goof

mental illness

pretty sad that you have less creativity than the Ledecky shitposter

the biggest sperg on Sup Forums is continually creating new, original, occasionally "funny" posts that are literal waifu ledecky cancer ... still better than schaubposting

I won a cheeky $10 betting on Betche by virtue of how horrible Jessica Eye is.

Kid's gonna have a couple one-two honeydews on him.

look at this

she looks like a womanlet

Schaub bless you as well bro.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

ass looks fake

>browsing anything other than /heem/
casual out

>tfw your thread wins the thread war

Just like Brendan's heterosexuality

All will be okay through Schaub. Accept him and live in peace.

Schaub bless.

We've seen it
I don't know how Werdum shook it off and I don't know how Travis keeps getting away with all the shite he does in the Octagon

top-tier alpha

Who is your favorite female UFC fighter?

Damn....never saw this pic of Schaub before. Very cool stuff. I can imagine how his young body looked then ;^) Very nice. Nice,thick,width. I bet he knocked out his coach at some point. Very delicious.

>liking anyone in the awful """""womens"""""" division

None of them, you weirdo.

Will Werdum get the rematch with JDS?

Would he take that fight?

Jessica Andrade

that eye color tho...

No, seriously, I agree with him, you're being obnoxious as fuck dude.

Is Travis Browne a good fighter?

strawpoll.me/11214586

>calling me gay when you unironically find these butterfaces attractive

yeah that dog has pretty beautiful eyes

I've got a soft spot for Maryna Moroz and Courtney Casey 2bh

Joanna is pretty good.

>Being triggered by women

Didn't she just get btfo

>>>/tumblr/

Um, no? She beat Claudia convincingly.

Casual city

Is it possible to have the conor mentality in BJJ without looking like a chump?

The whole basis of the practice is based on humility.

I really like how young the WSW division is, both in terms of fighter ages and careers. Feels like new signings can make an impact quick if they get a couple of great performances in, meanwhile a new welterweight or lightweight languishes on the prelims for four years when they're 28 already.

yeah i meant the dog, joanna's eye color isn't bad though at least they're not BROWN

what color is this? green?

You already did that one you dumb whiteknighting cunt

What's your point

Funny how this Leaf can talk with so many dicks in his mouth, now that's talent!

Who am I whiteknighting fudge packer?

>Leave Amanda to me

yeah

>Caught replying to yourself

Get your mental illness stuff sorted

She probably has a decent chance of beating Nunes if she doesnt try to meme strike, but she probably will.

Nunes is better on the ground

How are you this stupid?

>all those calderwood picks
>doubting andrade

youtube.com/watch?v=zLbeMVXD6jo