What are the greatest TV episodes?

What are the greatest TV episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpxsMyoXUZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remedial Chaos Theory

>Remedial Chaos Theory
Fuck I loved this episode. Community had a lot of great gimmick episodes.

Harmony

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

The Fred Willard episode of Just Shoot Me.

Thats not Jose Chungs, From Outer Space

That's not The Post-Modern Prometheus

Ozymandias is the greatest tv episode of any show of all time

last episode of GoT was better

The Pilot of The Wonder Years

>game of cucks
>better than anything
Embarrasing

please be joking

Yup. Once More With Feeling and Hush too.

the best episode of Angel is 'Home'

And Maggie Makes Three

if you weren't too cool to enjoy popular things you would be able to admit it

I agree with Once More With Feeling. Hush is a bit overrated but I don't hate it. I think Passion would be a great addition to top tier Buffy the Vampire Slayer's roster of episodes

I'll add Apocalypse Nowish, A Hole in the World, Shells and the last two episodes of Season 5 to Angel's roster

OT: Supernatural's Faith, What is and What Should Never Be, The Kids are Alright, Mystery Spot, Jus in Belo, Lazarus Rising, Are You There God? It's Me Dean Winchester, In the Beginning, The Monster at the End of This Book, Hammer of the Gods, Two Minutes to Midnight and Swan Song are all incredibly satisfying.

Post Kirpke Era, I really liked Like A Virgin and Mommy Dearest. Goodbye Stranger, was pretty good, too.

Then again it's probably nostalgia talking.

not him but is this supposed to prove something?

Good times with weapons
Kicking bishop brennan up the arse
Operation PROM
You only move twice

>All the timelines perfectly show what each group member brings, as in, what does the group loses when that member is not there.
>It mostly leads to bad things and disasters.
>But when Jeff is abscent, the group can be itself and have fun.
>mfw

10/10

Gunmen of the Apocalypse

>le puppet maymay episode

they couldn't even make a fred puppet? 0/10

What would be the point of making Fred a puppet? She's already cute as a button to begin with

i'm just saying, if this was a buffy episode, everyone would have been puppets.

>I think Passion would be a great addition to top tier Buffy the Vampire Slayer's roster of episodes
I used to consider it the GOAT buffy, but it's kind of weird when you watch it within a season two marathon. The rest of that season is really soapy and "CW," which is what makes it so good, but Passion tries too hard to be a serious piece of cinema or whatever. The whole Angel voiceover about passion is a great monologue but it's really jarring when you consider that it's about an hour of footage away from jokes about swim team coaches getting raped by mutants.

If it was a buffy episode they would have had to figure out how to make the puppets cry too.

the Ski Lodge episode of Frasier is perfection

That's a funny way to spell D.P.O.

>"What'd you do all night? Play, name that pope?!?"

When Frasier went for the farce it usually worked out pretty well.

Buffy and Angel had a lot of standout episodes. Gonna throw in 'The Zeppo', 'Something Blue', 'Fool for Love' and 'I Will Remember You', 'Are You Now or Have You Ever Been', 'Reunion', 'Waiting in the Wings', 'Spin the Bottle', 'Time Bomb' from their respective shows just because I never hear these ones mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpxsMyoXUZQ
also 'Wishful Thinking' and 'On the Head of a Pin' from Season 4 and 'The End' from season 5 are particular standouts.

Might be their best, but 'Paradigms of Human Memory' might just be my favourite.

Since nobody has mentioned L O S T yet, I guess I have to. Pic related is the best thing they ever did (maybe tied with Locke's first flashback).

When did you realize this guy's backstory and personality is just a metaphor for being gay?

Right up to their random incursion to Pylea

>Waiting in the Wings
love this one, the look on Wesley's face when he realizes Fred chose Gunn is heartbreaking

I'll also add the Buffy episode "No Place Like Home," one of the very best episodes and I rarely see anyone mention it

No one else watched Supernatural?

I watched up until season 4 then I got bored with it

But season 4 is like the climax of the kirpke arc

We're not 14 year old tumblr girls brah

Not him, but is it really that bad? 14 year old tumblr girls latch on to a lot of shows, my favorite show included, doesn't necessarily mean the show itself is shit.

Speaking of which, the finale for Person of Interest is my choice. shit was real good

Immediately? Like, the first scene of the first episode he's ever in. He's a gay demon it's pretty up front.

The only good thing about Supernatural is that it kept CW alive long enough to bring us iZombie.

yeah but they dont make up 100% of the viewers

Okay maybe 85%

The Briefcase

Thanksgiving episode of Cheers

Job Switching

meh he's dead now so who cares

The Keg

L O S T Through the Looking Glass

The thing is the episode was great, definitely one of the best GoT episodes, but not the best episode of anything I've ever seen. Honestly, it's not even the best GoT episode, I think Hardhome was better overall, and I also thought the more character driven pivotal episodes like the Rains of Castamere were better done.

The S3 bottle episode of Banshee where they're all trapped in the precinct with the redskin army outside.

Made in America
Kennedy and Heidi
Boy The Earth Talks To
Far Away Places
The Crash

>not the constant
nigga wtf

Yeah the Constant and Walkabout are the best episodes of television ever. The Twin Peaks pilot and finale are also up there.

Also Last Exit to Springfield

the 1-2 punch of s1e9-10 will always be the Goat GoT

or blackwater

>Sup Forums admits Dan Harmon is a good writer
huh

Best Trek, best ep.

Battle of the Bastards

Literally shit taste. You're pleased by shitty action cuts and bad plot. GTFO