How can one rapper be so devoid of talent?

How can one rapper be so devoid of talent?

Who?

>RetardAttemptingPoetry-per
>talent

really makes you think

>>>/reddit/

Yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah
fuck pussy
she fuck my pussy so good
she suck my dick like hoover
smoke weed sip lean smoke weed sip lean smoke weed sip lean smoke weed sip lean

90% of trap "rap".

Elaborate. That's AOTY btw.

kys if not b8

Is Negromumble the logical conclusion to rap music?

Why?

I got 10 songs in and had to stop.

That's such a fucked up thing to say.

I didn't mean to tell you to literally kill yourself. I'm sorry if I was mean. The album is just too bad to be considered good, let alone album of the year. The only good things are the samples on Mask Off and Feds Did a Sweep, and that's something to give Metro credit for, not Future even.

Future is terrible

Beats slap but he's not responsible for that.

4/10

There's literally two good songs and the best part of the album is the skits.

He's pushing out another one this week because he knew this one was terrible.

because the beats he's on are some of the best in hip-hop history

he's still got to ride them and some of these beats can be unorthodox/more rhythmically interesting than other beats in hip-hop

daily reminder hip hop is a dance genre at its heart. being a rapper, like being a singer, doesn't mean you have to say anything of lasting value.

it just so happens the value of future is its value as culturally gutter music that reached a pop landscape at the same time future decided to complement his unbelievable production with a woozy and of-the-moment delivery.

he released a classic album in the same way every classic album has been released for the last 40 years.

so keep being salty, it is written

You're giving him too much credit. Rapping really isn't that hard, he shouldn't be applauded just by the fact that he can do it, the question is can he do it well? The answer usually is no.

It's shit, get over it.

I don't think he's the best or anything but who rides trap beats better in the game rn?

let me give you a pattern

>releases EVOL
>purple reign destroys it

>releases s/t
>what could happen this week?

he knew s/t was uncommercial. it's a money grab and a hard drive dump.

it's so clear it's not even worth saying, but hey...i am where i am

oh no s/t is shit, i was talking about DS2. future is still an invaluable piece of pop culture and music in the 2010's

>daily reminder hip hop is a dance genre at its heart.
this. trap rap and the way it has infused with pop has created some of the best pop music in recent times. to deny that is absurd

Lil Uzi Vert, Nav, hell, even Desiigner has surpassed him.

>he made the shitty album on purpose, duh!

Why are you defending this?

I can agree on lil uzi vert because he's much more dynamic/theatrical with his deliveries but I can't embrace desiigner as of now. he's led me down consistently. famous dex, ugly god, and rich the kid are all doing their things as well tho

>ugly god
nah

bruh, in case you've listened to any top 40 artist for the last 20 years or so, it's mostly all low-effort filler that touches all aspects of the spectrum of fans of that artist from all eras. sound like any future album recently?

i was disappointed in it of course, he hasn't done anything of value since purple reign. but i will bet you friday's release blows s/t out of the water.

he needs something to tour on, after all. and real fans buy tickets. fake fans stream on spotify and apple music (the other half of pop stars' income)

>coming from a guy defending desiigner
W E W
E
W