Why was he so much better than Jeff?

Why was he so much better than Jeff?

My name is jeff

jeff pls go

He had more albums under his belt than Jeff had the chance to make, so it is a somewhat unfair comparison. Still, Tim's experimenting on Lorca and Starsailor shows how creative he was, let alone the greatness of his earlier folk/folk rock albums. He even continued changing his sound with the sex funk stuff, even if those albums weren't very good and kind of commercial. Jeff had a powerful voice and made a stellar alternative rock album along with numerous amazing live performances, but his father's varied body of work outweighs it. I think Jeff could have possibly outdone his father if he lived longer, but unfortunately he never got to.

because jeff was an industry plant

10.0 best new meme

Its not a meme

while jeff's original material was mediocre, some of his covers are fucking heavenly, almost transcend the originals. sweet thing, hallelujah, just like a woman, all goddamned incredible.

Tim's birthday was last week on the 14th. He would of been 70. It really makes me sad. At 70 he would probably still be around.

because he did a ton of heroin

why does heroin make you do music better Sup Forums?

Tim Buckley is a god

Tim actually didn't do a lot of heroin. He probably used it sparingly before but then started to increase his usage in the months preceding his death. He just got unlucky when he took a random amount at a party and his friends and family didn't take him to the hospital when he started overdosing.

most junkies don't make great music, most great musicians don't do junk

prove

Jeff Buckley never died,he is in serbia with tupac

God I loved him in pineapple express

Its Cuba you retard

Jeff is the best artist who ever lived. Fact. Jeffbuckley>milton+michelangelo+Davinci+picasso+warhol . tim was good, but jeff was a downright vessel from heaven.

He knew how to swim

Oh really?

forgot pic