Me and my soulmate just met 3 weeks ago. We both know for certain that we are soul mates...

Me and my soulmate just met 3 weeks ago. We both know for certain that we are soul mates. The only problem is that he is married....can anyone out there relate to us?

Nope, you're a cuck

souls don't exist, love wears off after about 8 months, and no one actually cares for you

kys, OP.

/bread

Kek, really captured the mentality of Sup Forums here +1

I can relate to you, user. My advice? Lover's suicide. Do it before the love wears off, and trust me, it does. If you do that, your love shall be immortalized forever. But seriously, don't listen to my advice, best thing to do is to just 'subtly' nudge him towards getting a divorce with the broad. Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that type of stuff, since I'm just a lonely cuck-boy.

has to be bait
grow up

Suicide pact.

Last one there is a rotten egg!

>soulmate
>met 3 weeks ago

fucking kek

look for someone else you useless bag of hormones

OP, how do you know you are "soul mates" with this person?

I'll follow you anywhere, my liege.

Within 5 minutes of meeting we both "felt" each other. We've both been in love before and know exactly what it feels like, but this is something different. Everything down to the core of who we are is identical. I'm talking about all the shit you've never said to anyone for fear of being judged. Its unconditional.

Are you sure you met this person in person and not through some screen? If so, you may need to forget them if they don't really care about you or have an interest in you or what you have to offer.

kill his wife

are you on drugs?
Stop taking them

OP?
>inb4 b8

I wouldn't mess with someone that decided it was ok for them to be married. That's a personal decision that isn't to be overlooked.

Bumping

savage

How about you fuck off out of other people's lives and find another "soulmate". I bet you'll find one several days later if you actually talk to someone outside and don't cling to someone already taken who has spoken to you for 5 minutes

Just because someone says hi to your ugly fuckface doesn't mean they're your soulmate

You are fucking crazy and he doesn't think you are his soulmate

I met this girl and after the span of about 4 weeks fell in love with her, one morning I wake up to her crying next to me, her ex boyfriend gets into a very bad car wreck, and kills the passenger with him, now she feels guilt and therefore she falls back in love with him. She won't even talk to me anymore, she said she didn't hate me but to not message her anymore at all, and I'm not going to.

I don't know if this relates to this at all but, I needed to share with someone.

Thank you

You both must be in middle school...

i'm 20 she's 19

She was probably lonely after breaking up with ex and missed physical contact, so she used you. Sorry, man, I hope things will go better to you in the future

There is no such thing as a soul mate, and, if there were, yours definitely wouldn't be married. Given the immensity of the world population, you'd be just as happy with any one of a hundred different people. Fuck offa Sup Forums, lovebird.

You're only seeing part of them. The part you can't see has all the neuroses and psychological hangups which are the same as yours; you can't see them in yourself which is why you can't see them in him. The process of being in a relationship with someone brings these to light. The only way to be in a relationship and stand a chance is to understand this. Read "Families and how to survive them", Skinner and Cleese.

And hot sex helps.

I've been married to my wife for over 2 years and together for about 7.

She is the reason for my exsistence. You don't know love please don't try and give an opinion like you do.

But in regards to you OP, the husband is trying to get some side action, he'll just string you along. If he really feels you are his soul mate then he should end his marriage to be with you immediately. You'll now tell me it's not that easy, and I'll say to you, fuck you you're either the most important thing or something/one else is.

>She is the reason for my exsistence
Then you are a leech and she will eventually get sick of you. Be yourself and find your own meaning or you will be a drag to be around.

This

This.

He certainly knows "love" more than you do, you fucking faggot.

He knows "love" is a bunch of chemical reactions and neurons and shit firing in the brain. He knows "love" wears off just like any feeling wears off, because it's just those chemical reactions and the brain gets used to it.
He even knows that nobody actually cares for each other and it's just an illusion created by our own sense of self preservation, our ego making more out of what's there.

Just because he's wiser than you and you actually believe that "love" is some magical supernatural bullshit doesn't mean his opinion is not welcome.
It's definitely more welcome than yours is, because he's evidently more intelligent than you.

Anybody who genuinely says something like "She is the reason for my existence" obviously understands nothing of what it is to be a fucking human being. If there would be no reason to live without her, then you may as well fucking kill yourself, because in truth there's no difference if she's there or not.

This.

>then he should end his marriage to be with you immediately

How fucking arrogant of you to think that this is sound advice

A soul will spawn at a spectrum of points in space/time simultaneously.
You will have "soulmates" in all sorts of different times, places and timelines.
It isn't just a pairs thing, you're everywhere and everywhen.

This

just because you didnt get loved in your life does not mean you can just justify this mental illness by something as simple and thickheadded saying: He knows "love" is a bunch of chemical reactions and neurons and shit firing in the brain

>you need to seek love mate its real its beyond body and mind

Please fuck off with this shit.
We're supposed to progress as a society, not regress.

This is medieval level belief in magic.

My point being, don't fuck up the adventure of this other spawn-point of your soul.
If you both will it, it will unfold naturally.
Don't fight their union.

are you fucking retarded? that's a serious question.

ps. not the guy you replied to

find another soul mate, marriage is a trap, one he now cannot escape, with the obvious financial repercussions. If you love somthing keep it at a distance, if you want to know the truth, stop talking to him.

I have been loved, retard, I even love people myself you utter, absolute spastic.

There is absolutely no difference in the love you feel and the love I feel.
The only difference is that I understand what it is, and you believe it's something supernatural.

You're the one with a mental illness you fucking magic believing medieval peasant.
Why don't you just fuck off and burn a witch or something?
Absolute fucking disgrace.
Try reading a science book, fuckwit.

First of all, it wasn't a question, it was a statement. Secondly, this grown man is supposed to leave his wife for a woman he's know for all of 3 weeks? Yeah, you can fuck right off.

If they really were soulmates this would not be the case, ergo this guy is using op as a living fleshlight and has no intention of leaving his cozy life for naive op

If you love something,
Set it free.
If it comes back to you,
It's yours.
If it doesn't,
Find it and kick its head in.

This guy gets it.

oh god, you are retarded. cya dumb dumb

>Suicide pact.
a winrar
thanks user