Who is the Joe Rogan of music?

Who is the Joe Rogan of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FwWM7nsxd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone else here hate this fucking guy so much?

>supports MRA
>'debates' with Milo
>anti-fat people
>dude weed xD

straight edge lardass woman detected

Say what you want about the guy, but he's an A+ marital artist.

Watching his interview with milo

Joe sounds like a total cuck
>Boohoo the trasngenders should get the surgery that'll end in their suicide anyway

It's all time we realize that these people are mentally ill and need help, not support in their delusions.

i love rogan and i think he is actually a very smart and well rounded guy

his podcast with steven crowder was pretty bad though and he went off the rails a little too far

anthony fantano

and i like them both

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FwWM7nsxd0

Dude weed jimmy hendtix was a bad mfer

brian pull up the video of the gorrila ripping this dude apart

Yeah but you're a child molester so your opinion means nothing

not for those reasons no
i dont give a shit if he supports mra or debates right-wingers, his show is about having conversations with people from all sides and learning more
fat people deserve to be shamed, unhealthy pieces of shit who are disgusting to look at and will die quicker if they don't fix it
the weed dmt cures cancer thing is a little over the top yeah

Fuck off montie.

JRE is top tier for sure

unironically 311

Henry Rollins

hopsin

Probably Manowar, or fu man chu

The epitome of white male privilege? Probably mac demarco tbqh.

Joe Rogan is unironically one of the greatest intellectuals of the 21st century.

this is an opinion worth time

he's not an intellectual, he's just an easily-agreeable guy who asks a lot of questions and he brings intellectuals on his show and lets them talk about whatever for 3-4 hours. he's pretty smart but i wouldn't call him an intellectual, it's the people he gets like sam harris and neil degrasse tyson. when he does a show with a ufc fighter or joey diaz or something, it's entertaining but not "intellectual"

dude haveyou ever listened to music...

ON WEED??

hahha gotta love joe done so much for the movement brb gonna spark up a fat doobie!! maybe crank a little widepread panic who knows lol

>le black science man
>le enlightened atheist man
>intellectual

holy shit

I'm not sure he's that agreeable actually

Compared to most hosts he is
He'll get into it if you say something about weed or something but usually he's pretty respectful

He literally thinks plants feel pain despite only responding to stimuli and not having a nervous system.
Yes but only because people praise him and he is the stereotype of the pseudo intellectual cunt who has done too much gear and is now thinks he's intelligent because of it. Sorry m8 last time a checked dmt inhibits cognitive ability