What does Sup Forums want for Christmas this year?

What does Sup Forums want for Christmas this year?

( ´_ゝ` )
A fleshlight
im so lonely

a rope

You can't ask santa for a fleshlight user, and you shouldn't ask your mom for that either. Maybe grandma?

Not going to help
This will help

>a plane ticket to Japan
>a work visa for Japan
>$5,000
>a job lined up
Santa's a fucking cuck though. I asked that fat bastard for a Gameboy in '98, and he sent me socks.

Thats cause your parents are poor

That's a lot of shit to ask for user. If Santa couldn't swing a Gameboy you're not going to Japan. Plus he probably knows the sick things you intend to do when you get there.

Yeah, even though they harped non-stop about how 'great' the military is (both are retired). Neither of them have any marketable skills, and they have minimal savings.
>college is pointless, you gon' be a soldier like us
>washed out

Oh c'mon, I'm a good guy. I'd only go to the brothels once, maybe twice a month.

I want a GOTO base for my 8'' dob telescope but it's $1,1200 and my house is in foreclosure :(
Asked people for donations on a gofund me no one wanted to help me so kinda fucked now but shit came up with our car and doctor bills we needed the money that the mortgage failed to take so we used that money now were gonna lose our house we've been in for 13+ years now.

>$1,1200
one-thousand-thousand-two-hundred dollars
fuck m8

Are you 13 or can you get a job? Also busses work too.

Yeah I got a new phone the one plus one because I was working on my telescope and talking on the phone and it slipped and cracked my phone screen. It's $1,200 to upgrade my telescope to a GOTO but I'm waiting to see if this company is gonna loan us the money to pay our mortgage were behind on the good thing is if we lose our house no one will know where I live so no more pizza and swat teams.

Dude no one wants to hire me because I have no diploma or GED I've been out of work since the 2008 where I amcin Florida they have no jobs I can't even work a Burger King it's that bad.

I want to spoon with a girl.

Dear Santa.
I would like a stank merkin

I'd like the electoral college appoint Clinton to the presidency just for the fallout.

i want to become a trap

I need a new recorder for muh nature recordings. Santa's not gonna come-through though.

i dont celebrate christmas....or thanksgiving...or new years...or halloween.... or any holidays for that matter.

True love.

to go back in time and change my sperm from a Y to an X so that I could have been born as a girl instead

pretend Sup Forums was gonna get you a gift in december, what would you want user?

damn santa , I'm only want new shoes for basketball

To not feel like a worthless 22 year old bastard going no where in life with an increasingly worrisome drug problem who considers suicide more by the day since he purchased a gun. To get some sort of opportunity to get out of this slump i'm in instead of wasting my time at this community college just scraping by not even sure what degree i want to pursue simply because i get free money for going there. Now all of my self worth has gotten invested into my success in school and this being my 3rd quarter shits getting tough and if i fail i'm afraid that's going to be the tipping point of offing myself. Maybe that's just me looking for an excuse idk. I live with my parents and my only real job prospects are fast food which is not the career/out i'm looking for.

Anyways yeah for christmas i want some kind of solution to that. Funnily enough this gun i have was an early christmas present.

bro learn a trade and make money. electrician, plumbing, joinery, etc. My godfather's a self-employed plumber, has a van and does housecalls, turns half a mil a year just on local jobs.

or become an apprentice woodjoiner or something. you'll have work installed at fancy places all over that you can be proud of for decades.

How do i do that though i mean i'd have no objections to doing that but how? I don't know shit about any of those fields. I know there are trade schools but i don't have any money to go to them. I also don't have a car. I'm also socially inept in pretty much every way so i feel like if i work one on one with someone they'll get tired of working with me after awhile. I've had retail and fast food jobs since i was 16, and have been fired from every single one basically because i'm terrible socially. The longest job i've held was 1.5 years where they readily employed drug addicts and people from the dregs of society and in the end i still wasn't good enough

Dear Santa I want a time maschine, know how to speak German, a nazi uniform + Id card, and Austrian spy pistol so I Can kill Hitler

Better antidepressants

No more fa/gg/ots on Sup Forums, please Santa!
I shitposted fer all I wuz worth this year...

Look into it. Look into a trade school and ask them about it. Get student loans to cover it like everyone else. Idunno man, you gotta do something to get yourself on the step of the ladder that suits you, not too high and not too low. A trade sounds about right imho. If you find a trade school they'll tell you everything. Then in a couple years you'll be set. You won't have to be 30 working in fast food or the like.

And trades are just one idea, you could also do certificates in IT, software programming, etc. I'm sure you have strengths or interests that will get you started in the right direction for something, user.

But then who would murder 6 million Jews?

I just don't wanna miss jizzmas

A fucking girlfriend

Terminal cancer for all my enemies

peace on earth, or a pony

welp, you can't suck off peace on eartt user

Dear Santa I want everyone to be transported to Equestria

Money

probably would have to go with they money to pay off my loan and car. once those are paid off then i can start saving the money to buy my own house and i can move out of my parents house. i have a job the money is good, but its still a slow process to pay that stuff off.

a person that could actually gift me something

or a proper video game for my ps4

A friend who actually cares about me.

for dad to come back from the candy store