>the sun

But i only have one phone...

cheap g shock

Only bought if for diving

Nice bro

My niggas

my time keeper, love it

You can never hate on a G-Shock.

Tissot, a brand I can't seem to pull the trigger on. Seen almost every model. Nice watch, though.

Oh, my. Not a big fan of Oris, but I LOVE that fucking new vintage Oris.

Get on my level...

JDM GXW-56 King G

sexy
been thinking about getting a analog as well.
Just bought a 6900 to hydro mod

that lume is sweet

nice but not looking to spend over $100 for a shock

hot bawlz thats nice

You have trouble reading clock hands or something pleb? Those are ugly and overpriced

Yeah, in that picture. The lume actually sucks compared to a cheap Seiko diver. It's a 10 year old watch. Perhaps the lume was better fresh from the factory.

Can't help but like the clean look that most rolexes have. Couldn't imagine owning one though even if I had the money
anyway, nice watch

Dang son I like that better than mine

I use this.

how long does the lume last?

ThisIs also mine pleb.

this your wrist user?

My oris lume which is basically new, as comparison

Thanks. I'm just a middle class man – close to upper. If you can afford a used car, you can afford a used or even new entry level Rolex (e.g. Submainer steel). But can you justify it? That's the question you gotta ask yourself.

For me, I'm a horology nerd. I love divers. And there's no diver more iconic and beautiful than the classic Submariner. Hence why I own it. I sold most of my watch collection to fund the purchase. Besides, I had too many damn watches. It was a good move to consolidate, as I now have something I always wanted.

Cheers.

you either need a smaller watch or a bigger wrist

thats nice too. Like the rugged look of it.

kek
its way to confusing

Funny... You need a bigger mouth because I'm not shrinking my cock.

Both suck

suweeeet

that's..... interesting

Jelly time.

Fucking lol

I'm an idiot. What are the units per hour?

your're *

That blue lume is beautiful. The new Submariners has the same, or perhaps a a proprietary blue lume.

WRONG!

Lol believe that

What ever you set it to be... Fuel, air ect.

You wish. That's not only an expensive piece, but it's very difficult to get right now. I therefore call bullshit. Time stamp with a pic. Now.

which one do you set it to?

Been looking at MVMT Watches recently, especially their new modern sport ones.
Any opinions on MVMT?

>Post a photo of you are time keeper

2/10 for getting me to fall for the bait.

actually pretty fucking nice
mvmtwatches.com/collections/best-sellers/products/chrono-all-black

Swiss Legend, a brand that claims to be Swiss, yet sells a bunch of shitty Chinese made watches. Gold plated? Another mistake.

More worse than a fucking Invicta.

Depends on what you're doing... It's a guide to help you estimate is all... Google how to calculate using a Rolex Daytona...

Casio analogic usa '94
So fucking hipster
So fucking poor

Yeah, I looked through a solid 300-400 watches before this became one of the 3 canditates. Very happy with it and looks better in real life than on picture. As well as really comfortable with the rubber band

is that a metal frame?

There used to be a special... Every 10 vials of anabolic steroids you bought they gave you a giant invicta.

Underrated watch.

I would sell that Oris and get this Oris, the Oris sixty-five blue with the vintage mock rivet bracelet.
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=eD3GXuTCwoQ

Fucking drool.

Right now, one of my Hamiltons. My other Daily wear is an Oris Big Crown. I am trying to decide whether to treat my self to a Tag or an Omega for christmas. After that I want a nice Zenith or IWC

Agreed. Invicta still makes one great watch: Invicta 8926OB with the Seiko NH35A automatic movement with manual wind and hacking.

Yes it is.

/fit/fag

oh the blur

You are correct.

wtf is that?

gift from my girlfriend.

>am trying to decide whether to treat my self to a Tag or an Omega for christmas.

Omega > Tag

Tag is shit. It became shit when Tag was added to Heuer. Seriously. They get no respect in the watch community. They outsourced the brand, sourcing cheap, nasty Chinese parts. Fuck that. Get an Omega.

I recommend the Omega Man on the Fucking Moon Speedmaster, or of course one of their divers.

Fuck, get a Tudor Black bay instead of a fucking Tag.

soz m8, i'm not gay

again, sorry

Nice. We have the same watch

>SNIFFIN' COKE OVER THE GLASS OF MY G-SHOCK

how are those? Seen them in Bon Ton

watches are gay what is the point
i bet you fags wear pretty necklaces too

Fair enough, I am way more partial to the Omegas. I have been hearing a lot of bad stuff about Tag the last couple years. I guess I just like the price point better. netter to save a bit more and get something I will definitely be happy with.

Just ignore the faggot two posts above
he will go away

I bet you go around wearing only swetpants and pijamas because what s the point in being stylish?
Faggot

We may be doin some blow but at least we aren't blowin... Your jaw ever get sore?

does its job and does it well. it's a large face watch, so it looks good on a big wrist

>netter to save a bit more and get something I will definitely be happy with.

You're right. After making so many mistakes with watch purchases in the past, one of the greatest things I learned: as opposed to buying a shitter that you can afford now, it's better to save, get the better watch, and more importantly, get the watch you really, really want. Life is short, as they say.

nice thanks

Sorry :(

what you think?

Lendoo i5. The poor mans fitbit

think you need a bigger 'wrist'

Deace

i wear whatever i got for birthdays and christmases. i bet you buy your own clothes lol
"ooo i look pretty in this, i need to buy it"
normies..

kek that was great

I do browse there but im very far from,fit. Lol, 6'1 198

If you ever meet Henry Rollins, be sure to tell him his watch is shit.

KEK. That watch is worse than this one Fucking shitty fashion brand. Fuck outta here. Salvage the battery and through that piece of shit in the fire.

Can't take a photo now, but it's a Casio G shock 7510