You have 10 seconds to argue why you shouldn't be beheaded, infidel

You have 10 seconds to argue why you shouldn't be beheaded, infidel.

Because i have no intention of leaving my comfy American home and ending up in this hypothetical scenario in the first place

Because fuck you, that's why.

I'm white. /thread

I'll become your sex slave if you let me live.

Pretty sure that being white is a guaranteed way to get beheaded in the middle east

I'll suck my way out of the situation

You can't kill a virgin.

Because check my dubs

Come and try, goat fuckers.

oh boy check out mr gun

I also drive a truck.

I bare witness there is only one god and Mohammed blessed be upon is his final prophet sir

Which is precisely why that entire hemisphere needs to be glassed.

Let him go.

Because I'm white master race and we're going to kill you goat fuckers.... ohhh that's right I already was in your homeland and did you little punk bitch.

Because I'm actually a pig, you will go to hell or whatever Islam has if you touch me or something

I have the key to the chocolate factory

Because trips

"I am a soul created by god, killing a soul made by god is forbidden by your law."
>implying they are real muslims and not a bunch of ego maniacs that kill for money and land

Suck my nuts

>because you didnt turn on your slomo camera
technical difficulties

u sandniger now we have a new potus
so u are not allowed to be in USA anymore muslimfags

I'm swine contaminated. You don't want to touch me and ruin the land on wich you were going to behead me.

I voted Trump

you have 10 secounds to argue why we shouldn't nuke islamic states

Because id rather let them throw me out of a plane with no parachute really high up, thats how i wanna die cause itll be beautiful and really calming in a way

my years of bacon consumption has turned me into a pork bomb that detonates upon death