What are your thoughts on public nudity?

What are your thoughts on public nudity?

Should it be legal or illegal to walk around the city naked?

Raeeeep

Depends

Degeneracy and she should be stoned to death

t. Ahmed

I have no idea honestly

As long it is pleasing to look at, yes.

nice dibes

Great

I'd say not in front of children, where is she? Disneyland?

only the girls in the background are laughing
immature little cunts
>Should it be legal or illegal to walk around the city naked?
If you're pretty yes

no fucking idea but keep postin

Yes, it wouldn't be practical or comfortable though. Most people would just leave their clothes on.

The little girls face..

I'm totally for public nudity.

The girl has the exact same body as my wife.

Illegal.

Legal, but it would be very weird the first few years.

illegal if the chick isn't HWP

oh, i forgot...illegal for dudes

love how happy the naked girl looks. Shes loving getting naked for us. And shes teaching those girls behind to love it too. Soon they will be naked too.

I don't see why nudity is so taboo. Honestly it's pretty strange to think that it is a crime to simply step outside my house in my perfectly natural state.

Legal. Government shouldn't be able to tell you what to wear or what not to wear. As long as you're not jerking off or performing public sex, should be okay to walk around naked.

Legal but 90% of the time it will be uglybugly old men :( quads speak the truth! dubs tell lies

It's simple you just have your own town/city that is clothing optional. Population would be 99% male with 60-70% of em being faggots. No woman would come within 100 miles of the place

Pic related, the mayor

No, that is absolutely disgusting. I can deal with sluts walking around in glorified underwear, but running around in public naked is so disgusting. Plus, the average person is not that attractive, and no one wants to see them naked anyway. And not to say that it's okay, but women walking around naked would probably be groped or worse by men.

So no, public nudity is a terrible idea.

illegal unless it's someone who really doesn't give a fuck

Are you a fucking moron or what? Are children supposed to be kept in the dark about things as completely normal as a face or a hand.

You must be a fucking murrican.

Legal, because liberty.

if naked women are legal or naked man boners legal?

What if I say hi to your kids while walking past them and spring a giant man boner?

pedo

Well its just fucking natural. Its not like you are going to be having sex with them right?

I'd rather make morbidly obese people illegal for that matter. That is unhealthy and grotesque, and you can see it publicly without anyone making a hassle out of it.

Imma go flop my dick in your daughters face to educate her about the human body

Retarded murrican fuck with their twisted views about anything sexual.

doing this in a city with some muslim population is like selfrape

IT IS ALREADY LEGAL, STOP LIVING IN A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE

prove it, post pics of your wife nude in public

Well you fucking moron, you dont go waving your hand or your foot in nobody's face even tho you are allowed to show them in public right?

Are you such a fucking idiot, really? Learn to common sense.

Looks like Portland, OR to me.
I know it is ok to go topless there.
Full nudity is allowed in the city of Ashland, OR, but not within a thousand yards of schools.
As for me, I believe nudity should be legal everywhere. What's wrong with it? Your prudish sense of morality?
Kids are exposed to more violence than nudity, and violence causes a lot more harm. In fact, I don't see how me being naked could possibly harm you.

They'd have to be if nudity was legal. It's an involuntary response.

Doesn't believe in getting nude around kids..
>twisted

Your autism is showing son

>>Believes that the human body is some hollywood construct with an "R" rating.

Fucking buffoon.

want to show his dick to children... call other twisted lol you seem upset

Why are we only allowed to drink alcohol in a bar or at home? It's not ok to drink alcohol in public but it's ok to hang your junk out in front of kids right?

you think putting a hand on a childs face is the same as rubbing your flaccid smushie on them?

it wouldn't even phase me tbh

dontreallycare/10

I see nothing wrong with it, but too many idiots would think it's an open invitation.

Legalize it, it's already legal in San Fran.

>flaccid smushie
Who said it would be flaccid?

In other societies, retards of the same type as you get aroused by legs, the same way you get aroused by genitalia.

You don't seem to get the fact that sexualizing any body part happens in your head, is not intrinsically in the body.

In any natural environment people go around naked, without automatically thinking about sex all the time.
Again, arabs would think about sex by seeing some woman show her legs, the same way murrican retarded fucks are unable to disassociate nakedness to sex, and the indoctrination that has turned them into pathetic retards makes them think that a kid being exposed to adult nudity is intrinsically sexual, because of the particular sickness of their society.

It's much more fun to do it while you're drunk, Sup Forumsro.

You seem to be purposely sidestepping the point here, problem isn't with nudity it's with nudity in front of KIDS.

Which you seem to be defending but never mention that it's KIDS that you're talking about.

Pedo fuck scumbag

staph

Dubs of truth

neck
where u at

This is why i believe California should sink beneath the ocean and take all those faggota with it. We dont want you.
Female nudity yes!

Sounds like pedo rationalizing to me

attractive female=legal anyone else=illegal

What the fuck is going on down there.

nice putin brah

Priceless

the kids face

ikr

This nigger!

>im not looking honey, i swear!

Morality is a social construct.
Check your privilege!
Having an amoral conception of morality is the correct Sup Forumstard attitude. The rest of you White Knights need to BTFO to Tumblr.

i can see no reason why it should be illegal. if we were all more used to naked bodies there'd probably be a lot less sexual violence. it's a win-win

Thats because you are an unsurmountable, beyond salvation retarded fuck.

Here, let me tell you of some psychology theories about the damage murrican an western "morality" regarding nudity can cause to children.

If a male kid grows up and passes the age of 11 without having knowledge of the female nude body, the image of women with penises gets imprinted in his subconscious, since the only body he knows is his own, and that of friends and family of his own sex, and even if he likes girls, and is heterosexual, he develops such an image from his experience.

Hence the prevalence of the phenomena of straight men who like "trannies" or "traps".

Sexuality and many other personality traits "solidify" in early childhood, and while some people are able to surpass this, some other are not, and grow up being straight men, who in their deep selves still look for that image of the girl the liked, who has a penis.

So now you know, if you want your kid to grow up healthy, without any twisted and sick misconception of reality, let him shower with his mom and cousins.

In saudi arabia and isis cntrled territory. The meere show of skin is death sentence but here in america we push the envelope until we hit a soft spot like just now

The only people who would take advantage of such a thing being legal are the fat, old, and generally unattractive, desperately seeking attention.

I really don't wish to have my eyes assaulted by such a thing while I'm going about my business.

Fuck you, your an idiot! That don't look anything like Portland. Portland is a shit hole!

If you wish...

>Check your privilege!
STFU!

I wish more traps would walk around nude in public.

Legal.

It is only illegal because the religious bourgeoisie command it (probably because of their tiny broke dicks and/or ugly wives)

wow

i can't believe that worked

lol call other retards... think showing your legs and hair in public is the same than showing your dick to children in front of a school

Nice theory you have going there...I already have you figured out user,

>nude in front of kids isn't sexual..
Then...
>if she just touches it it's not sexual, no penetration
Then...
>if I just lick it it's not sexual, it's just "learning"

Etc...pedo scumbag

That is an amazing picture.

>your an idiot!
>your
Well played, user.
>pic related

I do agree with you. Having lived 8 years in Portland, I can confirm that it is a shithole; however, there are many places in Portland that look a lot like OP's picture. It also looks a lot like San Francisco.
It looks a lot like a lot of places.
Not much to see in the pic anyway, except a naked girl and reactionary teenage girls.

Hey, its a free world. I don't know if you are trying to be funny or if you really are a such a fucking moron, which again, you are free to be.

Children sexuality is a whole other subject.

In any case, I've given you the facts, you're free to deal with them according to your own capacity.

Save it my friend, it's all yours

It's -exactly- the same thing. If we'd suddenly say hands are forbidden to look at and then let 2-3 generations grow up with that in mind, people like you would say "oh my god, you'd show your hand to children."

Natural human body has nothing to do with sexuality.

I am a naturist, and I've yet to see one dude with erection on a nude beach.

Is it legal in certain countries?

In 5 years fucking in the streets will be good and educational if public nudity is allowed.
My son will be very educated, I will have no need to give him the sex talk, because the two aids ridden hobos fucking in the permitted 50 feet from school is okay and liberal.

Shit nigga. You right. And yea it does look a bit like Portland. Didn't think going to please was legal here though.

what a fuckin face

Yeah, well I really don't see any problem posting stuff unless someone doxes it. 1000s of people have seen her nude live anyway, you seeing a pic of it here isn't a big deal for me.

Forgot pic

no, cuse I don't want to constantly retch looking at fattties

This is a perfect example about how stupid people think. This particular moron makes the leap from nudity to sexual activity being allowed in a split second.

How does he do that? Because he's a fucking idiot. Its easy for them.

Welcome to democracy! :D

final boss of silent hill 10

lol no?

There are clearly laid out laws against unwanted sexual advancement, specially between adults and children. Sex in public will also still be illegal

Just like the feminists that claim to be eye raped, you sound ridiculous.

but kids dont care. they are just told to care by regressive morons like you

Saline Scrotal Infusion?

well, thanks for contributing!

I'm the one posting all the other pics