So I was browsing fb and came across vacation pics that my daughter posted - now I'm having naughty thoughts...

So I was browsing fb and came across vacation pics that my daughter posted - now I'm having naughty thoughts. Is this normal?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/board/ran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea...sure,,,your daughter...

It's fine if you don't believe me

Is her bikini bod having an effect on you?

We need more pics to properly assess the situation.

uhm...a mature answer, maybe you are old enough to have a daughter of that age, or you are quite smart, and here we do not bright for smartness :P
if that's so, post more please

I think so...her mom had a similar body when we were younger

Mixed feelings about this pic...

>No pubes
>No appendix

Do not want

At least you know whose the guys that tag teamed her look like.

anything more revealing?

Silver lining I suppose

No just the pics from her vacation

show us her panty drawer

Well it's great that she has slut friends to hang out with and compare notes.

Where did she go?

Do you want her to model it for you?

Doubt that...her friend is one of the sweetest people around

Brazil

That might be weird but I think a summer vacation to a warm place is needed

I can't comment on how you feel, OP, but I'd hit it.

She went to Brazil to fuck mad dudes, sorry to break this to you

None of these have Tineye hits. Could OP be legit?

Ehhh

>2014/05/15

would you tell her how pretty her suit looks?

With a daughter like that, yes, it is perfeclty normal. Her age?

Post her on 3rfc.com/board/ran so people can comment on the slut.

Not sure why the date is wrong

Yes

Not sure about that

maybe you should buy her some new bikinis to try on.

If she's 20 she definitely went to fuck, take a moment to ponder all the lengthy dick that has been inside your sweet baby girl

israeli?

"sweet" doesn't mean they dont turn into total cockwhores when away from prying eyes

I'm sure you think the same thing about your daughter...

Did he just bail?

Possibly. And it's a real shame because I can relate to this.

smoking hot swimsuited daughter?

Bingo

Pics

How's your relationship with her?

What does her mom look like

Not OP, just curious how/why you can relate? Asking because that was my first thought, too. I've posted about my daughter on here before, and of course, this being Sup Forums, everyone always assumes I'm trolling/lying, so I just took it elsewhere.

Give me a minute. I've never actually posted on here before.

OP isn't the girls father. OP is hoping we dox the actual girl/father, because for whatever reason he wants to ruin the father's life. Probably because faggot.

TLDR this is a thinly veiled personal army request.

don't think so...havent been aboel to reverse any of the pics.

Thanks for asking.
For the first 10ish years of her life I was never home. But in the last 10 ish years we've been very close.

asking how that started is probably beyond the scope of this discussion, but it's good that you made it up to her. it seems like you already set her up for daddy issues.

I think I got it...

I'll keep that one to me. She hasn't been with us for a long time.

I've never posted here before. But it's kinda cool that's it's completely anonymous. So if folks believe it or the don't, it doesn't really matter. And anyone that asks serious questions I guess I'll just answer.

OK, so the question I asked was, in what way can you relate with the OP? What, if any, relationship do you have with your daughter?

Haha. Yeah. She may have some daddy issues. She tends to date older guys.

I'm not sure what you're referring to with "how it started"

Some friendly advice: Be careful because anons can and will try to find stuff you post on social media sites. I've been in threads that started with hot family members that turned into snitching. One time the supposed stepdad of the OP found him posting mom and wasn't chill about it.

I mean why you were away for that long... but if it's too personal then we don't need to know.

I can relate in that I have a gorgeous daughter (which I see as very attractive) that likes to show off her body.

Did that answer it?

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. It's pretty unlikely that any random will find anything on us.

Ah. Gotcha. Really it was just work. Starting and running a fairly large small-business.

>Nice trips!
Well, it's a good start, anyway. I, too, have a very attractive daughter who's not at all shy. And I'll freely admit that I enjoy fantasizing about fucking her brains out! I don't think I could actually do it IRL, but thinking about it gets me instantly hard.
Any similar thoughts?

Yeah, but at the very least you may want to change the file names from whatever they may be on facebook.
So do you have naughty thoughts about her in a bikini?

pics please

facebook doesnt allow reverse on google anymore, so it could easily be some peer that is trying to fuck over the father

Haha. Well, yeah. Pretty much the exact same thoughts. She's not shy about sex at all. You can thank her mother for that.

stories?

you should have sex with her

this, with a timestamp

Yes, it's completely normal but is absolutely unacceptable to be mentioned to anyone or acknowledge.

Guys, just do a quick Google search with these images.

lmfao, I know why the date is wrong

I'm going to cum to the thought of your daughter being raped.

>implying anyone thought that professional photo was his daughter

I jack off thinking about all of the bad sexual decisions my daughter will make.

I hope she's the middle school bathroom cum dumpster

Oh I've certainly changed the filename.
And yes, I have "naughty thoughts" of her in and out of her bikini on a regular basis.

There are some people autistic enough to believe this shit though.

can we get some motherfuckin pics nigger

Love it, you sir are a fine member of this community

share one thought of her in one please

I think this why I'm enjoying this site.

Hey been wondering where you were. You went up to sit with her the other night while your wife was out. Anything happen?

Well, since nothing's ever actually happened between us, any stories would just be about me sitting in front of my monitor jacking off to nude pics and vids of her!
1)Yes, I really DO have nude pics and vids of her
2)No, there's no way in hell I'm gonna post them and
3) 99% of the time, people don't believe I have them, but that's not my problem. I have 'em, I enjoy 'em, and that's all I need.

Not even one, that doesn't show her face?

She fell asleep with her head in my lap. So I put her to bed and fell asleep.

So no.

has she at least been sexy around the house and gotten a little playful?

Jesus...did all of you retards fall for this b8?

Too bad. You have a hard on when she was there? Surprising she'd still lay down like that when she saw what you'd been doing with the wife...

Eh she was falling asleep so I won't think about it too much but once she was snoring I let the boner grow a bit lol

She might have got poked in the ear at the worst.

I suppose.

if real, shed get sleep raped

left or right?
do you want her to wear that around you?

I think about her trying on different ones as she decides which one shows her off the best to turn on her guy friends.

Would you want her to use you as a test man?

Hopefully she starts learning what to do soon.

I bet she already knows.

That's awesome! I wish I had some of mine. How did you get them?

The one on the left (in the hat).
She does wear that around me. Like I said she's not shy.

Haha. That would be amazing. But I doubt I'd ever be able to go through with anything.

nice... she's the best of the two ;)
when you two are hanging out on a warm day just slyly mention if she wants to get comfy she can put on a bikini.

She absolutely is she best of us! Haha.

I don't ever have to suggest anything. She's got no problem with getting comfortable.

Yes, but by mentioning it, it's a subtle way of letting her know you think she looks sexy in it.

Kindly remove her clothing so that we might all have dirty thoughts with you.

I see your point.
I've told her in the past how beautiful she is.

She had originally sent them to her boyfriend. He put together a Flickr album, (I guess so he could access them anywhere?) and intended to email her the link. However, since our last names are the same, and so are our first initials, he accidentally emailed the link to me. As soon as he noticed the mistake, he sent me a "warning" emal, and deleted the album, but I had already saved the content. Solid fucking gold!

Tell that whore to cover up. Wow.