WHITE BOIIS BTFO

YES, YES, WELL DONE, WHITE BOIIS, WELL DONE!

HOWEVER...

Who

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

oh no

lol what must be going through that whore's head.

Take that Dad!

"maybe daddy will finally pay attention to me"

>this is what passes for "trolling" on neo-Sup Forums

It appears to be a black dick going through her head.

Probably similar to the suggestions in this thread.

>10/10 from Polygon soon

but first, lemme take a selfie

>Why did I waste so much time with a bitter whiny inferior white guys that had no idea how to satisfy me?

Why do nigger call white men boys, when niggers are inferior to them?

white men have small dicks like boys i guess

White men call niggers "boy". It's a common banter.

source source source

now!

kekkeroni

>a cock jabbing your uvula
>satisfaction

Die, cuck

I know this is a numale shitposter but why are "white boi" and "cumskin" the only derogatory terms minorities can come up with?

white boi is literally nothing. cumskin is just taking an amazing slur that rolls off your tongue and swapping "shit" for "cum". all these colored faggots really need to come up with some new material to be honest

Reminder that the based cp spammer from Sup Forums is back and hes doing it on Sup Forums now

Sup Forums will be saved soon

As a white person I have a very hard time getting offended by any racism towards us. It's pretty great

I thought the woman was famous.
What a shit thread.

It's like a turn around because when they were slaves their owners would always call them "boy". It's like poetry

idk about that. we were having a fun, quality thread about riley reid's 10/10 feet last night and he ruined it. that doesn't seem like saving Sup Forums to me.

lol kendrick in the back
>why am i here
>XXL is a joke
>TDE better give me more money for this shit

What kind of trashy whore allows that to be recorded on video?

really? even racism pushed by the media that declares your race to be evil? even racism that states that whites must be a minority in white countries?

this niggers missing teeth

is that weed?

niggers are still butthurt over "boy" since they were often called that when they were useful property

they think using it against their masters is an insult too

A white one.

WW are the most depraved sluts on the planet despite what Stormfront wants you to think.

Even most of Sup Forums has moved to Asian women.

me in the left

Bitches getting BLACKED and COLONIZED all over the place. What's the world coming too?

You see, that's not particularly offensive because the people that say that stuff are functioning retards. Also no one in my country spouts that shit

She's young a free and uninhibited.
It's no big deal, it's 2016 after all.
The guy is trash aswell

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

wish my dick was that big. must feel nice.

source?

Why do niggers unanimously love pot?

Its sickening

they're small and weak

sup cumskin

He saved Sup Forums from you meme parasite facebook cancer and nows hes doing the same to Sup Forums

>the goobergaters keep cuckspamming 2 years later

Only in America

>Asian women.
they're so creepy looking tho

Everyone smokes pot these days.

why are the black ones always big?

I love my country

I don't know what I'd do living in someplace like Poland where there's no black bucks to satisfy my gf

thats why they are the only one Sup Forums can get.

>posts the biggest coalburner of all time
Sure is HIV+ in this thread.

Man, Will Smith has really let himself go in the past decade.

for you

So why are they still so obsessed with it? I feel like they're always trying to tell everyone about how much blunts they smoke
I'm not a slav. Ew

Yes really. You mub bloods will never understand the feeling of aloof superiority that the masterrace feels every second of every day.

Call us whatever you want. Accuse us of anything. It doesn't matter because at the end of the day i am still white.

under rated

you are so damn right user, can you come up with anything better? i've been at a loss my whole life and usually have to resort to jew if name calling and fucking their girlfriends.

nigger would be asking the same question if you swapped the ages though

this is dumb, but pretty funny.

I don't get it. are either of them actors/celebrities? involved in television/film?