Why are sports so much more interesting when you are stoned?

Why are sports so much more interesting when you are stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bahl5_YirI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE

Weed is For Music, Beer is for Sports

DUDE

This is why I usually post on Reddit instead of Sup Forums

DUDE

DUDE
U
D
E

Depends on the sport and game.
Important games like World Cup games or NFL playoffs seem some much more intense when your stoned.

weed is tiiiiight

>world cup
>important

pick one desu

Makes me feel like I'm watching it live. The game slows down. You can feel the emotion in the crowd, and momentum seems more significant. When ur high

Because of the tits of this
youtu.be/bahl5_YirI8 at 4:30

Name something that isn't more interesting when you're stoned.

Being an adult.

Golf

Calculus.

Fuck off
>>>/reddit/

Sup leveon

i watch the premier league every saturday morning stoned in bed. it's comfy.

DUDE

True

Because it makes you retarded enough to like it.

Nice trips. I miss doing this in college when I could smoke in my bed. Talk about comfy.

i dont smoke weed i smoke clowns like u on the bball court

This is literally the 31st worse team vs the 30th worse team in the NFL

babies first drug experience

DUDE

but they're not

2-3g/day smoker here and while I sometimes start philosophizing about the game if I'm stoned, I don't feel the emotional impact nearly as much and tend to get distracted

I'm blazed rn watching the Rams game brobro

underrated post

Weed makes everything more fun/interesting. I'm usually not much of a football fan, but yesterday I went to my buddy's house to watch football all day and we smoked a couple J's, and it was fucking great. I was super into every game, even the more boring ones.

I have a big smokefest every year during the super bowl

DUUUDE

I smoke 3g a day, I know exactly how you feel. When are you gonna have your next t-break? I've got a big day planned at the end of the month so im gonna take a week off of the stuff and get zooted

hahaha weed is so awesome!!

LOL I SMOKE SO MUCH I HAVE THE MUNKIES!!!

Sports are less interesting to me when I'm stoned. I look at how much money, time and effort goes into it, and how much fans go nuts and get happy or pissed off based on their team, all because of a game. Don't get me wrong, I love sports, just when I'm stoned they seem pointless and kinda funny

really sucks me into the game, so if I have the free time and there's a cool game on I'll smoke a bowl

Omg I injected so many pot needles I turned wapanese how wacky

True
False

D
U
D
E

>BR's quality of life so shit they can't afford to relax with some of that sticky icky every now and again

>ching chong nip nongs inheretly think weed is bad because their society of corporate slavery only allows tweaking out on amphetamines to "increase productivity" since relaxing at all is a mechanism of satan

>Nordics pissed that their barren fields of socialized permafrost and fjords makes any climate sensitive plant impossible to grow

>Canadians pissed that their most famous exports are B.C. bud, moosehead beer, and The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-La-La Band

Damn it feels good to live in the land of the free and home of the dank

Question for anons, how much does an eighth of weed (3.5g) cost in your area?

$30-40 in VT, I usually by 7g from $60

Preach

>tfw my state hasn't even legalized medical ganja yet

Shit needs to be legalized everywhere soon, I was in Denver last week and the dispensary across the street from my hotel was like a god damned supermarket, it was great

$35 where I'm at, straight $10/g until you but more than a half

Kek

Yesterday was also the best football day in a long time.

Standard price for bomb fire nug is 10/g, 35/8th.

Every once in a while I'll see places charge 45 for 8ths for some reason, maybe good location?

I almost always buy more than 1/4 of an ounce.

when I get high, sports make me laugh. These grown men taking a child's game so seriously.

Ga, $40-50. Don't really buy weed anymore as I've moved on to doing dabs. You can just make it last so much longer.

Who /QualityOverQuanity/

I used to pay 220 an ounce for some good shit, but started buying from another guy for 300 an ounce and the shit is like switching from a Toyota to a Ferrari.

They (and by extension you) are not. Go to bed

>I-I didn't care anyways

D U D E

W E E D

LMAO
M
A
O

this t bh