Which parent you blame for your failure in this life?

Which parent you blame for your failure in this life?

my mom...

Post more family being sexual inappropriate in front of their kids please

My mom fucked it up.

But I'm not failing. I just live off the grid in the woods >1000 miles away.

That's all.

Both lol, my parents hated each other and split up whilst my mum was pregnant and I totally see why they hated each other, they're both autists

Both moms super verbally abusive degrading dads absent most time an non supported of me an negecltful. Well that opened a lot of wounds.jpg

My mom, dad, and the people they remarried.

My grandparents were the only good people in my life

neither both are 10/10 people

Why are you degenerate enough to use Sup Forums then

Neither. They both taught me everything I need to know to fuck up my life all on my own.

Neither.
I wouldn't consider myself a failure, but I'll admit, my sister played a bigger role in my upbringing.

Did you guys fuck?

Father. Divorced my mom before I was two, left her for a man. Mom said I need a relationship with my father while I was a kid, but when i turned 18 I could do what ever I wanted. Did not speak too him from 18-21. He started calling my work and wouldn't leave my mom alone so I went to see him. Practilly dieing from alcholism spent the past three weeks in a hospital. He kept crying and asked me why I hated him. I told him there was no hate, I just didn't care if he lived or died. I blame him for my trust issues, my belief that all relationships are bound to fail, and my (currently) crippling alcoholism.

This should have been the thread in the first place

but real shit not anime shit

Neither. My parents are great people who always pushed me to do my best. I was the one who was lazy and that's why I work a boring desk job. I make pretty decent coin (relative term I know that) but any fuck ups were my own.

mother.

her family was fucked, so her point of reference for raising me was distorted as fuck. slogging through a plethora of mental/personality issues while neither parent gave it any serious consideration. being ignored for so long makes you go a little bit mental.

>Upper lip starts one millimeter from the bottom of her nose and stretches twice the vertical distance of her lower lip

Why is this so terrible

Most people in this thread love blaming others for their own faults, nothing interesting or surprising here..

Most of you faggots were coddled by degenerate unstable single mothers

if you're upset, here is the place to let it out.

>mfw I fell for a girl like that once
>once

Well my dad bailed when I was a month old so, it's kind of hard to say.

And ironically, I get a full house.

Blame my father for 50-80% of my failures in life.

My mum.

Abandoned me when I was 11 and sold all my possessions

Nah, but I mean, she did fight a girl I was with during middle school, so...

Mommy Dearest

Both but mostly my dad.
>Sexually, physically, emotionally and psychologically abusive to whole family.

my mom broke down and became an abusive neglectful single alcoholic parent

I developed anxiety, haven't left the house in 13 years.

mother..but it's wrong to hate her. she did her best

My dad

I hopped around from each parent after their divorce. I hold no blame. I just need to figure out the most painless suicide and how I'm going to do it. I'll wait till my parents are dead because I don't want them to die sad without me, and I still have doubts whether or not to go through with it.

You can encourage or discourage, it makes no difference. Insults are welcome too.

Neither. I'm a fucking rich autistic douchebag with a sexy big-tittied wife, a fleet of cars, a big house and my own business. I come here because Sup Forums is a bunch of fucktards like me.

This pic made my cock throb

are they americans?

>lying on the internet

When I was young it was my father. As I have grown older and my parents have both died and more stories are revealed from the family, I realize it was my mother. Still love her, but a bit bitter at the same time.

neither I'm just a fat piece of shit that will never amount to anything.

Don't act all high and mighty, we all know that money was an inheritance from your uncle

I'm not necessarily a failure but my mom Didn't want me to succeed where she failed. My brothers mostly raised me anyway so I'd say it all went well

>mother is a schizo who goes from being caring to hating my guts thinking i was plotting against her. She never let me go out of the house or meet up with friends because i might be 'meeting up' with people from her paranoia schizo.
>dad is an overbearing prick who shouted when he gets slighted, which is often. I'm 80% sure this made me shy and timid growing up. Imagine what constant shouting does to a growing child. Dad always mocked me whenever possible
>both parents are short, ugly and fat. i'm short and ugly as well (so goodbye girls), but i work to stay in shape.

can i go with both parents?

My dad for dying and leaving nothing behind but the same type of heart disease that did him in.

>I'm a fucking rich autistic douchebag
You're right. You are an autistic douchebag. Your genetic failures aren't your fault either, but maybe someday you'll be as successful in life as you imagine to be on the internet.

How do you fare in the winter?

I really like you

Usually men desire their children, students, apprentices in life all they know in hopes one day that student can become the master. It's natural for fathers to want their children to improve on where they left off. It's not the same for women because jealousy in a genetic trait prevalent in women. We see it much in the workplace by sabotaging each other, pretending to be a friend to their peer and then defaming her when she's not around, using deceptive measures to their peers to incriminate them so they won't be promoting. It's like a crab crate, you can keep a crate of crabs open without worry about them trying to escape because as soon as one climbs to the top, there's another crap pulling it down, and the cycle never ends because it's an inheritable trait.

Your mother did not want you to succeed because it's instinctive, not a cognitive quality.

Neither.
My failure is so deep seated in the particular way my personality formed that there was no way my parents could have known what variables would lead to what I became at the time.
They both did their best which was not even a faggy "you tried" reward, it was far better than anyone I knew got but I am still worthless.

Blame is pretty equal. My father was mostly an absentee when I was growing up, and died while I was still young, so I had to teach myself how to be a man (which took longer and left some gaps). My mother is a filthy fucking hippie who changes her opinion more often than her underwear and treats her opinions like immutable facts that need to be force fed to her children.

I'm remarkably well-adjusted, all things considered. That's in spite of my family, not because of them.

At least you're amongst your cringey kind. You may not know it, but we've always been friends.

Equal. Got no praise from father, ever. Mother was too busy staying out of the event horizon of the horrid black hole that was her father. If you have children, please give them your time, praise and meaningful feedback. Without these, it hurts so bad.

I love you

At least she said happy birthday

I blame aunt mom

What normally happens?

Thanks user. Just having somebody reply means a lot. I love you too.

What are you doing these days? How old are you?

Tripssssss

I work as a programmer in the banking industry. Also paint a bit. 40, about to have my second child. I'll be damned if I subject them to the bullshit that made me so negative. My nightmare is to be a helicopter parent :0

You know, sometimes kindness can do more justice than anything else. If your father is around and people ask how he is, tell them about his compassionate qualities that he knows he doesn't have and how much you love him for it.

>he was always kind, caring, very protective of me and how I feel, something you'd expect of a father.

And make sure you smile compassionately about it too when he sees you. And have something ready for him when his b-day or christmas comes and wait for that moment when he says or does something negative completely on his own and bring him that present and let him know you were thinking of him. I've emotionally broken down so many people, it circles them around to show me the kindness I've wanted in them. They actually are as kind as you want them to be, you just have to treat them as such, especially when they don't see it, and sometimes this emotional expectation of kindness in them brings it out. We just need someone to give us that positive kick, even if it is a lie. Chances are, they want to redeem themselves, they just need the opportunity.

Kill em with love.

Both. My father died when i was barely 3 years old. Hé basically impregnated my mother, when hè knew hè wouldn't even make it to my 4th birthday. And my mother, is a complete degenerate,illiterate; Couldnt teach me anything in life.

Grass is always greener.
Both my parents treated me like I was the son of jesus christ and stephen hawking or some shit and I got too self absorbed to see how little I really knew.
It's not their fault, my mother was dumb as bricks and my father has a low opinion of his intelligence so they sincerely thought I was something special. I didn't realise how ordinary I was until I was like 19 and not only that, how much more intelligent my father was than me until I was like 20-21.
A man is supposed to remember the moment he surpassed his father, not the moment he realised he didn't surpass his father when he was 7 like he thought because he is just so stupid and autistic.
I probably won't be able to ever give my dad the peace of mind of knowing I'm going to be alright without him.

Are you an ENFP?

I think my son may end up being the catalyst for at least some of that. My sister makes the effort to deal with them, somehow. Maybe I 'll ask her how she started. Thanks for your insight.

I'm 31 myself. The guy I'm kind of seeing is studying programming and IT, too.

I finally have a real job and while my hours aren't garunteed, I have enough hours to pay off my credit card. By next pay day, anyway.

I'm glad you have a family, I've wanted to have one too but so far all my jobs and been complete jokes and I've only dated one woman

Mother

My mom even though my father was absent.

Lol, possibly. Years ago I came up as INTP/INTJ. Definitely moving more in the E direction, and exposing more feels. Anyone in the thread, get that ass to a good therapist. It really does work, if you find someone that is compatible. And most importantly, if you try some of their suggestions.

Adopten, mein neger. So many kids out there need a family.

I blame my mother.
For giving birth to me, failure incarnate.

Though you could argue they are each equally responsible.

Dubssss

I'll talk to him about it. I think he's coming around to the idea of having kids

Gud laffs here m8

A little 4chin justice please?

Goes by pumpkin or calabaza.
He got his kids taken away and his wife left him so hes drunk as shit.

Pedo domestic violence

My wife really worked me over to get there. I thought I wouldn't love my children simply because of the way I had been treated. Nothing is comparable to the love you feel for a child. In the way not involving a certain bear that hangs around here, I mean.

>nothing compares
I kind of get that already. I really love my neice. I just want mlto make her laugh every time she's around.

For most part I'm responsible for my own failures and short comings. The more you do things on your own, the more apparent it becomes how much your own effort affects the outcome. I guess that's also to say that I'm getting old.

Of course many things would be different if our family had proper incoming and if my dad hadn't became an insane alcoholic whom them proceeded to off and extort random people before going off the grid... But most of the problems can be simply sourced to my parents having children too early in life and not having any real profession.

In anycase, nobody said life would be easy. I am a trooper. I wish my siblings shared my determination but they don't. I'm afraid they'll do the same mistakes.

Yeah, that laughter is the best stuff. At the very least, you have that relationship. Best of luck to you user. Time to get my old ass to bed.

Both of them. Each did nothing to instill any work ethic in me, and I am lazy.I blame them both for not letting me do things and get out more, because Im socially inept.

I blame my dad for making me a degenerate