Bob Dylan Feels Prescription

ITT: We describe our feels and anons must prescribe a Bob Dylan song to suit this feel. I'll start: Friendzoned by qt because qt has had bad experiences with men in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqi9BNl1OhA
youtube.com/watch?v=9m1YhLqeTNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF he's so skinny

Ballad of a Thin Man

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqi9BNl1OhA

Just Like a Woman

I can't stop thinking about my crush who left unexpectedly at a really shitty time. She is 9 years older than me (I'm 20) and I don't want to "date" her, but I'm still fucking obsessed with her and sad that I won't see her again. Fuck my life lads

Striking out on my own for the first time in my life, moving away from my girlfriend to a strange new land.

"Idiot Wind"

Sara

I've had sex with 35 women and I fucked shit up with the only 2 I actually loved and now I feel like buying a pack of cigarettes

girl from the north country, too obvious
i want you

Thank you, didn't even know this existed.

It Ain't Me Babe

I have an entire playlist dedicated to a similar situation.
Boots of Spanish Leather
Mama. you been on my mind
I'm your teenage Prayer
Girl from the north country

Oh I just thought of one for my own, Isis

900 miles from my home
I was young when i left home
Don't Think twice its alright
moonshiner

LIke A Rolling Stone
Visions of Johanna

I'm at a crossroads. I don't know what I want to do with my life, I thought i was going to college but now I kinda just wanna work on a farm. I feel afraid of the uncertainty

Kinda depressed, feel like I'm going nowhere with my life, trapped in my shitty hometown with no prospects of getting out anytime soon

Maggie's Farm

fuck i miss her

My black friend who's a boxer went to prison for a murder he didn't commit because of institutional racism.

My neighbor, true story, came up to me today when i was doing chores outside and started talking about mike pence, didn't know what to say because he's a conspiracy theorist, luckily my dad called me inside

Rainy Day Women #12 & 35

Good shout

Every time I listen to one of his songs it feels like he stuck his penis into my heart and just made sweet passionate love to it.

dude. there's literally a song about that.

Worried Blues
Moonshiner

what are the saddest dylan songs?

and album in general?

Sara is the saddest Dylan song I've ever heard

it's not that sad, it's more reminiscent imo. desire is my favorite album by him.

I'm Not There (1956)

You made me go back and listen to Bringing It All Back Home in full for the first time in a while, and holy fuck man, the second half of that record hits so hard

I'm crushin' on a European girl in my Math class.

I Want You

Mozambique

I'm lonely but I also don't like getting together with people, and the new guy at work is annoying.

On and off showed attention to a girl for like 4 years. Im too pussy to talk to her. Also too lazy for greentext arrow shits. Did this thing where Id show attention one day, feel like it was worthless and show no attention for weeks, on and off with that A LOT. I was very scared and nervous. Talked to her yesterday and asked her to get lunch after some convo. "Yeah sure, but just like as friends yeah? Im talking to someone" Thats fine by me. Come today to get lunch after class, she walks past me while talking to prof. Didnt wanna be rude so I waited but they walked upstairs so I tried to muster out her name but Im still a nervous fuck. She walks upstairs and doesnt care about me or even getting lunch.

Music for this suckage?

Tangled Up In Blue, duh

Most of the Time
It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Nearly anything off Blood on the Tracks, making that his saddest album

youtube.com/watch?v=9m1YhLqeTNQ
I cried like a bitch when i first heard this. Shocked to fond out it's a Bob Dylan song

Wow, just kys m8.

Only a pawn in their game

My girlfriend has been dead for 8 years. I wish I could move on.

the majority