Alright Sup Forums I need some legit ways to kill myself, theres nothing left worth living for. Gimmie some suggestions...

Alright Sup Forums I need some legit ways to kill myself, theres nothing left worth living for. Gimmie some suggestions, fuck this place.

if trips death by old age

Go live in the woods for a few months. You die of starvation and exposure or you find your motivation and survive

Suicide by police

you monster

Stfu

Browse memes @ 2meirl4meirl.reddit.com for temporary relief from the endless pain.

Works for me.

won't work if he's not black

>CEILING CAT IS WATCHING YOUR EXISTENTIAL CRISIS

This has now become nazi thread

I'm sure there is a sharp turn with a high wall somewhere near you. about 75 mph with no seat belt should do it.

Overdose on pasta.

Go to Alabama wearing a pro Obama shirt.

A pro clinton shirt would get him killed faster.

Guarenteed An Hero
=========
What you will need

1 Can of Long cut chewing tobacco, natural flavor (unflavored)

Approx. 2 Oz. Water.

A cup of coffee.

A fine strainer.

A small waterproof container or a pill bottle.
---------------------------
Take the can of chewing tobacco. open it and drizzle water into it until it's "full" without disturbing the tobacco. It should absorb around an ounce or two of water. Put the lid back on and let it sit for a couple of days in either the sun or a warm room.

After a couple days goes by, place the strainer under the container. Open the tin of tobacco and place the tobacco in it. Press the tobacco so the juice separates from it and collects in the container.

Place the container in a warm room or in the sun until the water evaporates.

The result should be a thin layer of tar like substance in the bottom of the container. If you scrape this out, and dissolve it into a cup of coffee, it will have no flavor and you will overdose on nicotine, which is an almost painless death.

This also has the added benefit of taking a few days so you can decide if you really want to do it.

You won't do it fag.

get super fucking drunk walk outside with bottle and pass out in a snowbank where know one will see you. its fun, easy and cheap.

tis the season.

Forgot to mention, if you are tobacco user, you may have to do this with several containers of tobacco, owing to the fact that you already have a tolerance to nicotine.

eat lots of apple seeds

A Bridge is always a good option. If you cant find one then lay down on a used traintrack.

I like this one (not op)

Do a bunch of volunteer work, just all the time. If you don't feel any better about yourself after a few weeks seek out therapy.
Or if you're a faggot and still want to off yourself
>Piano wire noose
>High(ish) ledge
>Super glue your hands to your head
>Jump
>?
>Profit
Cops initially on the scene think you ripped your own head off

cactus is ass

in

Kek....see u in the next life

If you're too fucking lazy to Google how to kill yourself, then you're probably too fucking lazy to actually kill yourself.
Go back to your mlp thread, or whatever it is you faggot ass poser children normally do.

im an artist, thus ive always wanted to leave artistically. ive thought of setting up a large canvas behind me, while i sit in a chair a few feet forward. put the shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toe in the direction of the canvas. maybe write some sort of message in bold text in black on the canvas before hand like: "I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." or "i'll see you on the dark side of the moon."

Tacky and stupid. I bet your "art" sucks too.

KYS loser.

DEATH BY COP
>Go to public place (mall, supermarket, etc)
>bring knives
>go to bathroom
>make sure nobody else is there
>stab the first motherfucker that comes in the door
>drag body to the back of the toilets
>cleanup the blood as best you can
>wait for next victim

If you aren't caught in 8 hours, you are destined to live for greatness.

play real life frogger on the freeway

Drug & rape marathon

....nice is this legit

It will if he's trying to kill Pence.

Does anyone else find it fun to read "artist" as "autist"?

Yesss

dont just take yourself out, take some people out with you. go out with style.

Go to the hardware store and pick up a bottle of muriatic acid (paint section) and some Lime Sulfur (gardening section).
Combine the two in a large bucket while in a confined space (vehicle cab). It produced shit loads of H2S gas, which will knock you out in literally seconds.
They'll have to get a haz-mat team out to clean you up. you might even get a whole 5 minute segment on the local news.

Nicotine poisoning tends to produce symptoms that follow a biphasic pattern. The initial symptoms are mainly due to stimulatory effects and include nausea and vomiting, excessive salivation, abdominal pain, pallor, sweating, hypertension, tachycardia, ataxia, tremor, headache, dizziness, muscle fasciculations, and seizures.

Yup, sounds awesome. Just buy a suicide bag on ebay...

This.>> Just don't KYS. At least not in the way you described, there's an overabundance (as in proliferation/complete innundation) of lame 'art' right now. None of that dumb shit you said as a 'message' is even original. But hey if the last thing you want to communicate is 'I'm a poser', then go for it. You have no profound message of worth, get over yourself, snowflake.

Total instafail you autists... People tend to scream all crazy and stuff and fight really hard if you stick them with sharp stuff. You anons never heard of the phrase 'screaming bloody murder'? There's a reason that saying exists...

Then death comes faster

not if you know what your doing, you retard
How do you scream with a throatfull of blood?
Also, if you set up shop in the right restaurant, screaming is seen as normal

Or the attacker ends up subdued, and imprisoned.
Too many video games is what this (drag body to the back of the toilets/cleanup the blood as best you can) looks like to me.

That's why only a few can be worthy of greatness, fuckwit

find nicest thing 2 drive stick a screwdriver in it drive to oblivion and beyond

I'll take it you 'know what YOUR doing', right?
Kids these days are ridiculous.
If the end to the whole thing is suicide, then a plan which is going to keep one alive (imprisoned no less) is kinda counterproductive, don't you think?

Ok what if I strap a bomb to me so no tackles then stab people

no, it's like tetris. You know you're going to lose, but you try your best.

where's the stream?

This!!!

Whatever dude. I beat the final boss of Tetris like 47 times on my NES, it was super easy.

Go to a liberal "rally" at a university in a Trump hat and stream it faggot

There is a final Tetris level?

Swan dive off a monument of some kind ruin a few people's day