User

user,
how do you measure success in life ?

by the ability to find sauce for that image

With a ruler.

The amount of holes penetrated. Nou goed?

By adhering to God's word

How happy I am

Shit, I got time to spare.

Bumping for a good honest answer, give me a minute.

>the amount of sloots you fucked
>the amount of money you made/have
>the amount of sons you made/have

the more the better

Y = 1 / x

Where x is how much time you spend worrying about whether or not you measure up and can be considered successful.

It depends on what age you are when the measuring takes place

>How do you measure success in life?

Well what the fuck do you love to do OP?
Is it furthering the knowledge of Humanity?
Is it getting so much pussy, that you literally swim in the juices of such a fruitful pursuit?
Is it sucking dicks until you enter the afterlife?

Here's my take on what being successful is.

"The only reason to live is to further the Knowledge of Humanity until immortality can be achieved, either through transferring the mind onto a machine, or by usage of cloning yourself and doing a body transfer procedure."

That is literally the motto that I live by... everyday.

As long as I further that goal, I am successful.

I go to college and strain my mind in order to make it grow with all of the information that I've learned, rather than sit in a fucking computer chair playing League of Legends willingly knowing that I will never contribute anything to Society.

As long as I'm furthering my vision... my dream, I could give a fuck of how much pussy I've slain. I could give a fuck what some BLM protesters are protesting, I could give a fuck of what other people are doing, I could give a fuck of what you or anybody else that isn't a close friend or family member thinks of me.

Fucking create a dream that makes sense, logically, realize that you only have a set amount of time to accomplish or further that dream, and get on it.

Fuck anybody that holds you back. Fuck anybody that judges you based on a few simple quarks. Fuck anybody that hates you for what you are.

I know it's been said before and that it seems cliche, but they are quite literally, just jealous of the success that they see you are getting.

Everyone has a dream. Not everyone gets to see their dream succeed. The people that are wimps and cowards and liars and cheaters and fakes are all just depressed, prideful fucktards that would rather tear you down than actually further their dream in order to make themselves feel better but for only a short while.

Blackgills

good morning Sup Forums
hope you slept well
tell me why you haven't killed yourself

being happy

seems like you would rather waste life rather than live for it

I'm not wasting my life following my dream and if that dream were to one day come to fruition, I would attain immortality.

It's quite literally killing two birds, you and OP, with one giant cock swing.

and yet you could die in a car crash tomorrow and your progress would be meaningless in an instant

edgy as fuck

huh?

If everybody followed the same logic that you do now, nobody would get anything of long-term importance done.

Einstein wouldn't have completed his Theory of General Relativity (which took him 10 years to actually complete and reason mind you), if it weren't for his constant battling of both knowledge and the pursuit of it.

Go ahead. I'm not going to stop you.

Keep on thinking like that while I further my dream.

Who here is really wasting time?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of the women.

In inches

it doesnt stop me from achieving my dreams. it helps me see the reality of my choices and makes me focused on making more meaningful decisions

To destroy the heritage of all sunnis under Allah's great skies.

By how much you are loved later in life.

In the more you know about yourself I would say, taking away the money and everything superfull shit

You mean decisions that are based on short-term gain rather than long-term growth?

Respectable. We all fear death. Anybody that tells you otherwise is lying to themselves.

Hence, why my dream is to attain immortality, so nobody has to fear death anymore. Combine the mind transfering machine with virtual immortality, and everybody can live in a dream-like state or live out more than one life.

I'm glad to hear that you do realize that there is only a finite time that we are here. Many people don't even question death.

Godspeed OP.

Dubs confirms. Thanks for giving me some direction in life.

I'm a shiite and I approve.