Yo Sup Forums I when was the last time you cried and why?

Yo Sup Forums I when was the last time you cried and why?
Just last day me and some of my friends were seeing a film and one dude was silently weeping , that was when I remembered I haven't cried for as long as I could remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuSW2YckxJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when doge died

many weeps for many months

Last winter in a feels thread

I was probably 14. Home life was shit. Dog got cancer and was put down and came back in a garbage bag for burial. Then my parents divorced and my dad had the other one put down just because he didn't like her because he's a misogynist even with animals. Same fucking bag deal. She was so loyal and so fierce. And I could still feel her warmth through the bag.

a week ago
i realized how lonely i was and that all the good friends i had, had replaced me

9 years ago give or take it wasn't over anything significant enough to remember that's just when the intense burning apathy set in I just can't nuster the fucks to give to cry over anything anymore

I when was saw man without home. Man is was made me cry tears.

excuse me, what?

what the fuck

When I remembered that I am a degenerate tranny

I know them feels bro

Saw Hacksaw Ridge last night and got a little weepy, but not a full-on cry

I cried off and on all day today. It's the anniversary of my mom's passing. The one year anniversary of my dad's passing was last week. I'm crying now. I miss them so much.

I cried on Sunday for a pretty good reason. My two children used to live with me but after a long series of events they were sent to live with their great grandparents in January. They finally got home last weekend, ten months later, after the issues with my ex got worked out. We spent most of the day together at my house on Sunday, but they were staying with their mother that night. I told them it was time to go home and my 2 year old daughter just started shaking and bawling and clung onto my arm screaming, "Please don't make me go, Daddy! I don't want to go back home!" I thought at first she just wanted to stay with me and not her mom, but I didn't realize she was terrified because she thought I meant I was sending them back to Georgia after spending one night with her parents again for the first time all year. When I realized what was upsetting her and the magnitude of the situation I just lost it and started crying and tried to explain to her that she never had to leave again and that she was finally home and I would see her again the next day.

I've had a long and rough life so I tend to handle myself pretty well, but when a kid is instilled with legitimate fear over something like that it just breaks my heart. The tears have to flow.

Sorry for the long rant.
>Fuck Greentext

I think a month ago. I was thinking about my past and how I have become a shell of myself. I cried thinking about the fact that I will probably be alone

I've been there bro. It's hell for what seems like a lifetime but it gets better. My two kids are 26 and 23 now and doing great. Hang in there. I'll pray for you.

Can't you literal retards read broken attempts at English?

>Translation : The last time I cried was when I saw a homeless man. The homeless man made me cry.

whose the retarded one, us, or the illiterate fuck?

Was in rehab and stole a bottle of wine from my girlfriend while she slept in the hotelroom (i gave it to her and promised to stop drinking) finnished it in 5 minutes went down to the lobby to complain that the woman next door had been screaming for 2 hours when i come up shes dressed to leave but i wouldnt let her and i told her its just gonna get alot worse and life wont get much better than this and told her about some selfsympatic shit and my brothers trackmarks and my eyes teared up slightly and it got her to stay, worth it

most def you guys

Now. No economical possibility of finishing the college I dont care about but society demands. If I dont employers will ignore me, or essentially decide to pay slave rates so Id waste all of my time to not be able to afford roof food or water. No interest in gathering fucking dumb green rectangles everyone is so crazy about, but charity, which I care about, wont put food on my table or a roof on my head. Looking for a job out of raw pure necessity but no one even looks my way. I dont want to be enslaved to bills, rents or mandatory insurances but thats how shit is around here. Cant even get a fucking mandatory income because of credencialization.

Psychiatrist thinks im a crybaby and wants me to conform to all this bullshit and magically conjure money for studies,even tough i dont apply for the retarded student loan insanity everyone considers normal. Also prescribes $1k bottle pills and i just ran out of insurance. Doctor says im a no one without a diploma. Fuck that mentality.

But i just want to fucking live in peace. Not that i dont want to work. Id gladly live off the land without modern luxuries but land is expensive. Id volunteer and help do what truly matters but in this shit society that i didnt ask to be born in money matters more than that.

Considering an hero, crime or moving with natives or people who dont use money.

I appreciate it. For the first time in quite a while I'm finally happy again at least. I spent years raising those kids alone and never regretted a day of it, but I ended up having a serious mental breakdown. During my hospitalization is when I was diagnosed with rapid onset hebephrenic schizophrenia (it's a mouthful, but the details are important to me) which was the cause of the psychotic episode. After that my ex was able to legally take the kids from me with almost no effort, despite me raising them alone up until that point. I lost my job due to depression and drinking because I just felt like my whole life was falling apart and it was. I managed to get back on my feet and am currently undergoing treatment/management lessons for my symptoms. Things are better, and now that the kids are back and I have a new job I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

Thanks for listening to (or reading, perhaps?) my story. Nice to know that someone out there recognizes I'm still here putting up the good fight.

The story of Lenny from the documentary Autism in love, not this part precisely, but the part after that

youtube.com/watch?v=MuSW2YckxJY

The girl I love told me my eyes look like clouds about to rain.

Single-handedly the best thin anyone has said to me

I shed a single tear of joy