Attention Traps

Attention Traps

You look like fooled men who spent too much time on b looking at trap threads perverting your mind. You've fell for the classic operant conditioning. At some point you made the decision to just go with it cause at some point shoving it objects up your ass stimulating your prostate mistaking for some primal pleasure. You've literally fooled yourselves.

Your chins are manly and you're having to clean out your shit hole so a dick can go up in it.

Being a transgender It's not a mental illness it's a choice.

Just like pedos convince themselves to fall for kids you all can't control your own faggot tendencies so you just go for it cause #yolo.

Keep on seizing the day, being a faggot is a choice.

Class dismissed.

Inb4 bait
Inb4 you put on your safety pin

An example of unacceptable faggotry

Amen, no truths with greater magnitude have ever been spoken before.

>two posters in thread
>one is me

More unacceptable trappery here

Classic operant conditioning , way to literally be conditioned to be a faggot

Another homogay perversion of the human form. How anyone could be attracted to such smooth asses and pleasant thin shapes is beyond me

>control your own faggot tendencies
>being a faggot is a choice

OP is controlling his faggot tendencies and choosing not to be a faggot. Straight men don't feel like that. You're in the closet.

Agreed, you've made my point for me. Perversion is a choice and thereby being a faggot is a chioce. The debate is over now.

goddamn can't a guy just like fucking dudes in dresses/ wearing dresses without armies of armchair psychologists tellling him he's insane

Just let me fuck buttboys in panties fuck

I'm just saying, your same aging was too overt. Now help me show off some examples of what you say is wrong so we can all avoid it

Agreed, you can leave now

why does this nigger janitor keep deleting threads

Jealousy due to not being pretty

why are you so worked up about it you fucking idiot, let them do what they want, especially when it puts them at a disadvantage. Crusading against it like a righteous holier-than-thou-cuz-I-said-so faggot is a total waste of energy.

Some people choose to fuck dogs, but they don't want the right to marry their pets, only difference between a faggot and a dogfucker is the k-9 fucker doesn't force everyone to agree and cater to his perversion in our schools. I don't want my daughter sharing a restroom with a legitimate perverted faggot who spent too much time on Sup Forums.

Praying lord empower trump will MAGA

Wrong, difference between dog fuckers and butt fuckers is that dogs can't give consent, if two dudes wanna call themselves chicks and fuck ass all day they're perfectly justified and they're gonna continue to do it no matter how much you post about it

You're saying you want your son sharing a toilet with her?

Failed logic
Try again you buttlord

Both faggots legitimately need to clean the shit (that JESUS (praise the lord hallelujah) put there to keep them from jamming things up thief asses!

And you expect me to believe they are any better than k9 and/or animal fuckers.

Wake up and smell the coffee, America will be made great again once trump gets rid of perverted bathroom sharing.

Libtard detected