So I think I fucked myself up Sup Forums. I'm an alpha with really high standards. I haven't masturbated in 4 days...

So I think I fucked myself up Sup Forums. I'm an alpha with really high standards. I haven't masturbated in 4 days. I finally realized the truth about women and now a lot of hot chicks at my school are checking me out. I could make moves on them but I just don't care. They all seem not worth it to me. Same with men, so at least I know I'm not gay. I have no sex drive and every women just seems not worth it for me. What do I do? I took the women redpill and self improved my life... Now I can get chicks. But I don't care now. What do I do?

You can shut up for once.

Just kill yourself. You clearly do still care. You've just made a post about them.

What kind of retarded dilemma is this?

Honestly, just kill yourself.

Please kill yourself if this is an actual dilemma to you.

if your dick shrinks that could mean your testosterone is too low, or you just got out of the pool and went into the closet

Also who the fuck is the hot shredded chick in OP's pic?
I thought most women bodybuilders had no tits?

nigga u gay

Try fucking a dog

Itll pass, trust me. Get rejected a couple times, thatll fix you up

asexuaality for the win!!!!!!!

You are a faggot in denial

Nevermind, I reverse imaged it, she's some internet-famous bodybuilder, and it looks like her tiddies are probably fake

but are you attracted to like fictional characters or actors/actresses and shit?

OP here. No.

eventually someone will pique your interest with the amount of people in the world, that's my opinon and I'm in the same boat as you

She died

maybe you're asexual or aromantic or some shit. Is this a recent development or have you always been kinda not into anyone

U have nut cancer

Cock rot has set in, u should never have stopped jerking it

Try slamming your dick in a car door, that'll wake the little fella up

>I'm an alpha
>chicks at my school
>redpill
lol

I've always kind of not been into anyone... Nobody has seemed worth for me to love. The thing is I am a heavy romantic and would love to do typical lovey dovey women romantic shit with a girl. No girl has just seemed worth it or been into me enough for me to do this with. All other girls seem lame af. But yeah I do feel asexual sometimes idk that sounds lame to call myself that though.
Talk with me. Share your story I want someone else in the same boat as me to talk with about this stuff

You know what to do

this wouldve worked great without the for once part. too bad.

Most fitness chicks have titty implamts these days. You cant have 10% bodyfat and D cups.

Alot of these bitches are getting ass implants too and pretending they got it from doing a shit tone of squats... yet they dont also have monster quads to go with that bulbous ass.

I'm the same way man, I would enjoy very much to be in a romantic relationship with someone but like you said they all bore me in a way, before I even know anything about them. Nothing really changed out of high school, I just work a good job now instead, I wish I could give you advice but I'm in the same boat as you. It's enjoyable to an extent to be flirted with all the time and knowing I could sleep with borderline anyone around me, but it feels like time wasted, I end up losing interest almost immediately, and keep living my life. Pretty much convinced myself eventually someone will interest me considering the amount of people in the world and what not. Also this all started around my Junior year of high school, and it's completely changed my mentality. It's really strange, I've also tried sucking it up and forcing myself to date for like a year with someone who was pretty cool and fairly attractive, but I was just so uninterested the whole time, so I can at least say that doesn't work

Do you masturbate often? Are you attracted to yourself?

I think you are just a lazy asshole or Bi-sexual Closet faggot.

Either you tap that pussy or you kill yourself.

You been eating a lot of liquorice? That shit zaps your testosterone

On the bright side, you have hoes just throwing themselves at you. Better than the alternative. It's maybe just a phase, and when it passes you have a variety to choose from. And if it doesn't and you end up being asexual, that's fine too. It's 2016, there are people that are accepting of that kinda shit. The longer you spend on Sup Forums, you more you forget that in real life people that you express emotion and sexuality differently than others. Someday you'll find someone that makes all the effort and work that goes into dating women feel worth it. Not in the same boat, but it took me a while to come to terms with my bisexuality, especially living in Texas and having asian parents. Stay chill OP

shit, was supposed to be @OP. I'm a fuckin retard

An alpha asks what to do?
Jesus you're such a beta faggot bitch. That's coming from an actual alpha.
Pussy lol.

If you are an alpha post a pic of yourself jerking off otherwise u just another beta cuck