When i go see movies my ass begins hurting really really really bad about 1 hour in...

When i go see movies my ass begins hurting really really really bad about 1 hour in. I get so uncomfortable that sometimes i need to go for a walk or lie on ground.

Does anyone else experience this?

Hank Hill has experienced it.

Why not bring a cushion in a tote bag?
People will just assume it's your lobster.

I'm M.O.D.O.K.

Well my theater has no sungles policy so its already hard enough to get in. Bringing a bag with me will just be more suspicious.

>You just know!

I'd honestly love to see a theater that had a no singles policy

Mine does. Its in Ottawa. Wednesday is Singles day. Rest of week you need 2 or more people to be admitted in theater.

Only way around this is by sneaking in or being handicap

I can't help but wonder what their sex would be like

Look at her left hand shes trying to pull out his air tube

Me on the right.

Having that giant face rubbing all over your pussy would probably feel pretty good

What board does he browse

Can you fake potato?

/fit/

Sup Forums, he appears to be mentally handicapped.

MODOK!!

Sup Forums

Marvel need tto hire this guy for Modok ASAP. he would be amazing and get him some nice cash.

/fa/

Look at this nigga with the scarf and lil jordans looking all handsome and shit

her feet are from another world

Why in the hell would they do that?

looks like the type who makes his own

That little misshapen potato is probably an alpha-plus psyker.

Call the Grey Knights!

lose weight, you fat fuck

/n/

Who is that qt on the left? Tell me now please.

prevents lone gunmen from entering

took me a minute

So they can go in pairs?

That's not really the reason is it? That'd be hilarious.

Because he's lying and it's a dumb meme.

victoria justice, you hermit

Kys dweeb

I used to always experience this, until I bought myself a pair of Pilko Pump Pants. Now I can sit for hours comfortably!

that's actually pretty cool, like a high tech barbarism.

>in the year 2016
>one man decided he had enough
>will he make it to the theater...
>alive?

I don't really doubt that's her actual intentions (not to literally murder him, but for him to die) and she's doing it subconsciously

THIS IS GOING TO BE FAP NUMBER 4 TODAY

i didnt understand pls explain

garbage fetish
>inb4 hivemind

Miley cyrus

>being this triggered

>
newfags

You may have hemorrhoids, my tripfagging friend. Go see your local proctologist.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Look at me, Hector

You beat me to it.

Gain height nerd

Shut it dweeb

What are hemrroids?

lel

Never knew she was a Marvel fan

>thanks for not aborting me

Me on the right

>this projection

Little inflamed veins and arteries around your butthole

Sorry lil guy ur gunna have to speak up i cant hear ya from all the way down there

>he actually has a collage called mf.jpg especially for this occasion

Kys ya vertically challenged manlet dweeb

>that pic

lel

>he doesn't
Go be a manlet faggot someplace else.

This

would've been more triggering if it had gay men pointing and laughing.

whoever made that didn't consider their audience.

I can assure you I’ve grown more than most people will in the more important categories.

Eh, maybe not in the height department but I can assure you I’ve grown more than most people will in the more important categories.

My intelligence, for example, has grown to the point where I am now a revered member of my local MENSA branch and have astonished many learned experts in various scientifical fields with insights formed after only a cursory glance at their field of study. I read the entire works of authors such as James Joyce, Albert Camus, Stephen King and George Orwell before my teenage years. I was awarded a delta for the first CMV post I ever made, and I only really argue with people on Reddit for my own amusement.

Perhaps you’d like to hear about my stunning and exponential growth in the weights room, too? How about my success with maidens from all over Europe?

You probably like to make jokes about your height at my expense because it’s the only thing you have going for you. So yeah, you might be taller than me, but at the end of the day, do I care? No. I have more important things to worry about, like the one million word novel I’m currently writing, adding to my $50,000 wardrobe, or adding to my impressive list of bullet hell game regional hiscores.

This copypasta cause I've never seen this one before?

No.

Is your wallet in your back pocket? I had random shooting pains for a while in my glutes, leg and groin area. Wallet in back pocket can irritate sciatic nerve and cause discomfort. Try putting your wallet elsewhere(front pocket, jacket, etc)

Im a NEET i dont carry wallet

Maybe really try losing that weight then

Maybe you're like Hank Hill and have no ass.

Also I love Victoria Justice.

I experience terrible back pain, but I rarely go to the cinema so it's no big deal.

Kys dweeb i used to be a tier 1 athlete for a prestigious uni

Well then put your tendies in the front pocket

>tendies

second time today I've hear a brit say that...

brits approaching "nuke their ass" tier in my book, and my book is as good as gold!

my ass gets scorching hot after sitting anywhere for fifteen minutes, it's fucking frustrating as hell

>used to be

I'm not terribly obese but I sit for upwards of six hours a day + hairy ass = massive pilonidal cyst.

Had to have surgery to remove it and 7 years later its coming back so I have to apply bikini shave line gel to my ass crack.

its emasculating af

I weigh like 71 kilos too, wtf anons

I was born with bladder exstrophy and always go to movies alone. AMA

Your ass is in heat, do something about it.

what do you mean, what do I do about it

>massive pilonidal cyst
Just googled that.

There's nothing wrong with shaving down there, user.

Woah bro, I have that too. What the shit. Do you have a penis? I don't.

>what do you mean
Like when a female dog is in heat.

Where do you live?

Florida. You?

my ass is hot but you is cold nigga

I get this when I go to the theatre. Like a numb/shooting pain that causing you to shift your weight back and forth in the seat to get some relief.

Its to do with the quality of the seating. The human ass was not designed for hour+ sessions sitting on what is nothing but a hard flat board and it get worse if you're tall and cramped in causing your legs to raise slightly putting more pressure over a smaller area. I'm sure in the future seating will have built in ass massaging to help circulation.

Remove the buttplug when you go to the cinema.

Too far away.

>florida

I'm sorry to hear that.

Just trying to help.

Well shit bro. I'm hoping to get the surgery to graft a penis out of my forearm sometime within the next 5 years. You wanna kill yourself as bad as I do?

kek

im saving this pasta

>I'm sure in the future seating will have built in ass massaging to help circulation
I hope they get bird stands really soon, my arm gets tired of holding her for 2+ hours.

>penis out of my forearm

This. Im 6' 3" and the pain is unbearable famm i feel u