Facebook/IG/Girls you know Feet. Lets post sluts we know and jerk off to their Feet

Facebook/IG/Girls you know Feet. Lets post sluts we know and jerk off to their Feet.

Are you sure those are feet?!

those feet are gross and you are weird

yea man. love this bitches long toes.

anyone still want hers?

oh fuck yea.

can you repost the ones from the last thread?

as long as you cum all over her

you said shes your ex right? do you have any private feet pics she sent you? or nudes?

i paid her for pics and then she got freaked out and said never to show anyone and to delete them all

that sole.

Jessica always claimed to hate her feet yet she takes dozens of pics of them and posts them

what kind of pics? feet pics im assuming? thats great. of course you didnt delete a single pic right? lol

giuliana's feet

Jessica is a liar but has amazing arches

guiliana has some fucking hot toes.

more jessica

Man, being a foot fag pays off on so many occasions
How is it for you people when you see a girls feet? Samer like you'd see her tits or so?

this might be my favorite one. did you see my question?

is this you?

still have every single pic

wow look at these fucking toes. why is she a liar?

and sharing them with us. good man.

this thread is like the battle of hot asian girl feet.

yeah sadly no private feet pics

because she always said she hated her feet yet posts pics of them constantly after I brought them up once

she's south american kek

maybe she hates those chubby toes. i think her feet look fucking hot. got my dick hard anyways.

I agree, she has the best arches I've ever seen, and she is full of shit. after I told her that and she replied about how much she hated it she started posting pics like crazy. she knows they are sexy

love her toes. crazy you never got her to send you feet pics. how about some nudes.

great sole shots. you told her she had the best arches youve ever seen? lol wow. youre savage.

I wasnt always in to feet

enjoy jerking to Kaitlyn's pics, the pics she never wanted anyone to see

yes, I've told many girls I like feet. some send pics, like this girl Jamie

nie toes on this asian slut. i dont usually like asian girls. so far some good ones in this thread though.

she's mexican. you're 0-2 right now

Wow the middle girl in this picture is stunning

On this site you get desensitized to the endless parade of slutty pictures, but every now and then you see a girl who is special.

i wonder what daily life is like for someone that attractive. Everybody you meet must be super nice to you.

same guy? good shit. whats the story with this kaitlyn girl. something about her not wanting them to be seen makes it hot. plus her feet are cute.

yes same guy, Kaitlyn needed money and is a photographer so she took pics for me for a while. but I think at some point she realized I might be jacking to them and said delete them and wouldn't return the money. so I show them now.

she is a 10/10 for sure

nice arches on this mexican.

at some point she realized? what the fuck did she think you were doing with them up until that point? also. keep going.

yeah i've massaged them

I think she was just making herself blind in order to keep the money. head in the sand situation

very nice. youre lucky. story? how were they? also any idea what her feet size is?

mmmmmm nice. its amazing what girls will talk themselves into. do you have bare feet pics too? or just nylons? how long did this go on? how many do you have? i dont know why this story is getting me so fucking hard.

I have over 500, almost all of them no face though. and it went on for 2 years

fucking nice. more feet of all three!

Face for reference

nice ready to jerk off for her feet.

yeah I dated her. She has tiny feet but no idea her size. her dog loves to lick her feet and she says she likes it

thats pretty gross man . but im glad at least you got at them too.

Rate?

shes got weird middle toes! great pics though. love the reference face pics too. you should slow down a bit though. hard to get into the girl and the pics when theyre flying in that fast.

arch damn.

yes, the best arches I've ever seen, smooth and silky soft too

Left right or middle

Anyone like Emma's feet? nice little slut.

Glad you're liking these beautiful feet lol

shes sexy.

and her toes look so fucking good here painted.

left

Different girl actually lol

this little whore actually posted this on facebook.

oh right i get it now. this one is great. those suckable blue toes.

Wish she had more painted pictures

this girls toes. holy fuck.

What about dumping the whole set?

I actually have them uploaded to a photobucket, so maybe

I'll cheat a bit, these aren't exactly FB pictures lol

ive actually seen these before haha.