Anybody behind the idea of gathering some cash and sending a prostitute to Chris' house so we can finally see his...

Anybody behind the idea of gathering some cash and sending a prostitute to Chris' house so we can finally see his reaction to getting some play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk
youtube.com/watch?v=a9Lc8jLVpMY
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinds, how much dough?

Great idea. Everyone send money to my PayPal at [email protected] and I'll be sure to send Chris a hooker

Also I'll add that we kinda owe it too him

why waste money when you can just send your mother on over?

does anyone know hit fetishes? do you think a guy would hit that even for money?

What kind of monster would submit a living breathing human female to something like this.

Will she be a boyfriend free girl?

you don't think hookers are fucking cretins like this on a regular basis?

I was thinking the same, the carpets are all stained to shit in his new house and he hasn't even been living there for a year.

Sup Forums, /thread

Where does he live now?

He still lives in the same area doesn't he?

You guys do know that he's apparently already fucked a prostitute?

Why what happened with this dude?

tfw chris chan lost his virginity before you

>I'm a virgin
>chris isn't a virgin

You don't know the legend of Chris Chan? Sit down and get comfy my child

Yea, the retard burned his house down brewing coffee in the bathroom, all that trash Barb hoarded went up in flames. They rebuilt it with insurance money.
Have a lot of time as of this minute? Chris-Chan will consume you once you start.

Yeah I got time

>newfag

Where to begin?

You said he hasn't been living at home though, then where is he?

They were living out of a hotel room till the burned down dump they called a home was rebuilt.

Already been done in the early days and he lost his v card to a prostitute already.

Why yes, yes he is a newfag.Storys's worth being told for the ages anyway, you festering useless fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk

Here you go.

Post pics of his vag please!

No, thank you, no.

You got the tour of his house?

get off the chan

youtube.com/watch?v=a9Lc8jLVpMY

The man asked a question. This is the most succinct way to explain whatever he is.

give it a break Chris

Cheesus crust this guy is the fucking lord of the autists

Here's him macing a game stop employee

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

All because sonics arms are blue.

>wut

Early sonic arms were skin colored, sega changed sonic to all blue arms, Chris didn't like that, so he started a campaign boycotting sega and destroying sonic figures in various stores. In gamestop an employee was going to call the cops on him because he was banned from there, so reasonable sane thing to do was mace the employee.

Wow,I honestly don't even know how to respond to that

There's a whole documentary on him some HS kid made, it's surprisingly interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

he already paid a hoker for sex, where have u been?

I'm reading about him on encyclopedia dramatica right now and this guy just seems like a fucking train wreck. It's so terrible but I can't look away