What went wrong?

Moving to LA

Bruce, Warner, Faulk, and Holt got old.

It was never right to go wrong

they lose games they should win
they win games they should lose

that and the owner was dumb enough to buy into the "Jeff Fisher is elite" meme

>Moving a club to a different city.

Soul less clap burgers and there big foam pointing hands.

>Putting giant ads for Cameljockey Airways on your soccer kits

>Watching 5 minutes of sport between 2 hour of ads.

I'll take the ad on the shirt and watch two 45 minute halfs of sport uninterrupted

Gregg Williams

Fisher, Jeffrey

Shitty playcalling and zero talent on offense besides Gurley and maybe Austin. Poor coaching really

How long before LA runs the Rams out again?

Terrible owner, terrible FO, terrible coaching staff. Literally everything. So glad I'm not from this dump of a city and I have a real team to root for.

Literally lmaoing my ass off

Well it worked out for Cleveland.

> watching queers lightly jog for two hours plastered in ads

I'll pass, Nigel

>RASM

>Play semi-contact sport
>Requires high level of fitness
>One sponsor on shirt
>Gay because not running into each other with helmet and armour.

I know your trying to troll but you must try harder. Zip.

>st louis fans who still support them

literally cucked: the fanbase

>caring about cardio more than muscle
literally gay

>name your league after a bank
(literally. I'm not even making this up )
>45 minutes of play

>30 minutes of commercials

>45 minutes of play

>tie 0-0

You can't even make this shit up XD

end of the year most likely

dubs confirm that the time has passed

actually it's the other way round tßh.

DELET THIS REEEEEEEE

>30 minutes of commercials
Usually it's 10 minutes of commercials + 5 minutes of pundit talk

Okay Taj Muhammad, whatever you say

Shut the fuck up twink I'm not gay and I'm not interested in you sexually.

>Salty shanytown beggars ITT

Are you fucking Australian or something because the level of your posting is shit tier.

>thinking this isn't just growing pains

when it's week 6 and we're 5-2 you'll all be back in your places.

>he thinks they can patch up their o-line
>he thinks aaron won't chimp out again
>he thinks Keenum isnt hot garbage

Muhammad

As soon as the Raidniggers return to LA

Nigga or spic

Pumping yo girls full of cum and making babies, then either walking out on a ho or making a ho into a housewife successfully, then raising the kids lovingly while working minimum wage at a blue-collar job, while voting for Trump secretly to avoid my family disowning me.

>implying this isnt a hiccup
>implying aaron "class act professional" donald will fuck up like that again and wont start to murder QB's next five weeks
>implying we need a QB with gurley
>he thinks Goff is a bust

its 1 week.

>implying we need a QB with gurley
Yeah, you do, considering how he was getting stuffed.

Next year

Same thing that's went wrong for year in St Louis

Stan Kroenke

Whats wrong with Jeff Fisher?

The Raiders will fold before returning to LA, their team and fans are so fucking retarded and disgusting.

Shut the fuck up you absolute moron.

Underage poster.

Back to Sup Forums.

They forgot to score any points this season.

>losing the naners
>28-0
>not worried
>goff is worse than case keenum according to his own coaches

yea im sure it will be fine

>tfw Oakland makes playoffs this year and LA goes 5-11

I'm not a Rasm fan but regardless of what happens you are going to move out of state and lose your LA fans and then hit financial difficulties before going somewhere else, probably St. Louis ironically or Salt Lake

Can't you too just fuck already?

Greedy owner that doesn't know football.
Shitty front office that traded up to get the fourth best QB in the class first overall.
Jeff "mediocre at best" Fisher.

Funny thing is, if Goff actually developed into high tier young QB like Carr or Winston, their offense would still be shitty with no draft picks to bolster it.

>refutes nothing
thanks for the (You) I guess

>aaron "class act professional" donald
Donald has a habit of after the play shenanigans. Last night was simply the first time he got called on it.

>week 6
>5+2=7

Moar like rammed up the arse, amirite lads?

He thinks he is Bruce Arians except he doesn't have the success or talent to back it up.

>"sport"
>40% of the time spent light jogging
>60% of the time falling over to a stiff breeze
>playing over an hour with no scoring
>"sport"
Yeah sure.

>Case Keenum: 17/35, 130yds, 2INTs, 34.2 rating
>Blaine Gabbert: 22/35, 170yds, 0INT, 84.2 rating

BLAINE. FUCKING. GABBERT.

Jeff Fisher still riding the coattails of a kickoff return 17 years ago.

Maybe you guys havent heard, but Jeff Fischer isn't settling for 9-7

>not even a field goal

Top fucking kek

>carr is elite

mfw when I'm a St Louis fan who's sworn off the Rams, seeing all these butthurt, panicking, and in denial LA fans
>the schadenfreude is real

LA ON SUICIDE WATCH

LA is not for football.

>out played by a 2011 1st round round bust that didn't play single snap after his rookie year until last year
>outplayed by CHIP KELLY'S DEFENSE
>relying on a literal who of a QB
>drafted a literal retard of a QB

Once again just like before

You're second tier , the clippers of LA football , the Angels of football, the ducks of football

Moving your team doesnt make it better

Memes aside
Baseball is our most popular professional sport for the people that actually live in this city know that

But after raiders and rams left the folks here started to gravitate around college ball like old times and really started to grow in early 2000s

Millions of people live here , we will go out to watch our team no matter how bad because we're loyal

We never lost a team due to fan attendance only bad ownership and we never had a team in discussion of relocation only two for bankruptcy due to bad ownership(frank McCourt and former kings owner whatshisname)

In 2-3 years St. Louis will have an NFL team

screencap this

>already lose 2 teams
>think they'll accept another when they're still paying the lease of the stadium for the next 5 years
No

>Not firing Jeff Fisher sooner
>Horrible drafting
>Shit owner

Losing to the 49'ers is one thing, but getting btfo AND making Blaine Gabbert look good? Nah, blow the whole fucking team up at this point.

They should have canned Fisher during the move too, got to be the worst tenured HC in the NFL as of now

LA is primarily Raidnigger town. Rasm are like the Clops, Angles, and Docks.

Why not pay for it and tear the place down anyway. How much for the shitty stadium anyway?

they are an LA team originally. in fact the design on their helmet (first team to do so) was created by a hollywood set artist. now shoo shoo and back to assoc. football (soccer) britbong

>your team is ass
>your coaching staff is ass
>your management is ass
>your ownership is ass
>SF actually not that bad this yr.
>Chip just waltzed into the division and shut out the "wiley" veteran Fisher in a division hes been coaching in for 4 years!
>Welcome back back to Cali Cali bitch this is our state.

They started in cleaveland
The first LA team was some bulldog team and a NFL team that lasted a year
Then Rams moved in
Then the chargers moved in for a year

they werent there long enough to matter tho. that shit was a joke half the years they were there WW2 was on and nobody was even playing. Theyre a Cleveland team like the LAkers are a Minnesota team.... not even really.

Lakers played in LA and continue to do so

Rams moved out of LA to the OC in 84 then moved to STL

They're journeymen

And we all know LA =/= OC

It's like calling Santa Clara or San Jose "SF"

Thats going to change my good man because of the Raiders moving creating the scenario where most dedicated sports fans think its appropriate to move - when their team moves location.

HURR DURR THE JERSEY JETS AND JERSEY GIANTS
OC AINT EVEN SOCAL ITS PRACTICALLY NORCAL DURR
ARLINGTION AINT DALLAS HURR
fuck outta here

>implying a raidshit knows anything about winning

i'd have to talk to a dead man for that to happen

Lakers won a few titles in Minnesota though with George Mikan whereas the Rams only won in STL.

What were y'all expecting? Just because you move a pile of shit to a nicer part of the toilet doesn't change the fact it's a shit.

SLC wont ever get a team because of the LDS church. Im serious about that, these fuckers have a death grip on everything in this state, Sundays are a ghost town here.

Is it too late to get the raiders?

Niners D is dominant

Or someone old enough to remember 2003. I know it's not enforced very well, but this is a 18+ site.

>80's

shit

>90's

shit

>00-02

Rich Gannon LOL

>'03 - now

completely irrelevant. can't even get the gig in LA, just shows how much nobody cares for this shit team no amount of CARR IS ELITE BROS will change this.

existing

>implying LA will win more than three games if they're lucky

>01
The single worst case of refball in NFL history, begining of pats' league engineered """"dynasty""""
>03
Lost in Owl
No relevance since.
The post was flat out saying that 13yrs ago was generations past, that no one alive could possibly have first hand memory of, only a child would imply this.

Nothing went wrong. People are stupid. What the Rams aqre doing is really smart. They have a free pass this year. They don't have to win now. The GM and HC have contract extensions and their positions are secure. That's why they're red-shirting Goff. That's why they 14 rookies on the roster. They're thinking long term and gearing up.

Smh that people can't see this.

>Muh youngest team in the NFL

If you want to know, just watch Hardknocks

Jeff Fisher even says his entire Offense is based around Gurley and tells everyone that "#30 is too be treated as if he's wearing a red jersey"

No account was taken for the possibility that someone might actually stop the run game, and that game was proof of it.

fisher has never won anything in his life

this fucking piece of shit gets paid 7 mil / year

>Fisher is now all alone in third place in NFL history for most coaching losses, with 157.

t b h

>hiring the coach behind bounty gate as your d cord and expecting to be good

lel