Why are other NFC North fanbases so cancerous?

Why are other NFC North fanbases so cancerous?

>Le we have Aaron Godgers XDDDDD subpar bowel guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Le Adrian "I beat children with sticks" Petursunnnn XDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!
>Le we won one game so suddenly the Loins are GOAT!!!!!!!!!! Le matt stafford next elite qb XDDDDDD

Literally the biggest group of stuck up, self righteous, delusional pussies. Your teams have no fucking valuable history, are based either in shitholes or the middle of fucking nowhere, get lucky by drafting a good quarterback or win a game or two and BAM! Suddenly, you think you're hot shit. You probably went to some low-tier college and dropped out, leaving you to have to flock to some team that would be pure garbage if it weren't for one or two godly players (I'm looking at you, Packshits). Literally EVERYONE loves the Bears. It was impossible to hate the 85 Bears. If it wasn't for Halas, your shitty fucking irrelevant teams wouldn't exist. So shut your goddamn mouths and fucking quit shitting on the Bears, because you wouldn't even fucking exist without us.

Everything he's saying...

It's all correct. 100% of it. I have no idea how some dude in Croatia knows the secret of the NFC North, but he's discovered it.

>Your teams
>you
>you're hot shit
>You
>you
>Literally EVERYONE
>your
>your
>you
>us
I had no idea all these people on Sup Forums played in the NFC North, I also had no idea a Croat played for the Bears

The NFC North is the banter capital of the NFL. Bears fans can be pretty cancerous, too.

>"M-muh C-cuntler"
>"M-muh Lov-Lovey Smith"
>"M-muh Urlach-Urlacher"

t. Bears Fan

The vikes are the least annoying NFCN fanbase/team, but all four of them are in the top ten for worst. And the Bears are the fifth most annoying in football, behind only the packers, pats, Texans and cowboys

>your teams have no fucking valuable history

you know, besides the packers winning the original 2 super bowls, and having the super bowl trophy named after their fucking coach

>tfw someone posts your oc
Mom, is this what being famous is like??

that's not how people stutter, go back to anime school

91 Redskins were better then the 85 Bears, deal with it.

Objectively wrong, bitch

Back off faggot

NFCN rules
Calm down
You'll beat the Iggles this weekend

>Fumbles ball in first drive of Owl
>Gets cucked by Ditka and the Fridge for the rest of the game
>Is perpetually butthurt that he didn't score a touchdown

Payton Satan? whoa...checked

>yfw some dip gets mad his team isn't in the ultracomfy NFC north and tries to start infighting

We're a dysfunctional family. We hate each others' guts but outsiders can fuck off and die.

>Unironically living in Chicago
There's only two other cities worse, and that's Detroit and Saint Paul. Reminder that the NFCN will always be the Packer's bitches.

>

I prefer Cutlet to cuntler desu senpai

If saint paul is so bad, why do wisconsinites move there?

60's Packers
70's Vikes
80's Bears
90's Pack with a side of Vikes
I'm old enough to remember Pack playing at county stadium in Milwaukee. Reggie White signing and reviving the franchise. Farve was a godsend. Don't waste Rodgers, it might be the last one for a long time. Football can be cruel.

to get away from the smell of the cows in wisconsin, of course

I drove from Chicago to Minnie 10 years ago and my cell phone signal was dead half the trip. I assume it's better now.

St Paul is a great town you bloated failure.

> forgetting about the 50s Lions

You shut you whore mouth about Saint Paul.
Minneapolis is fair game.

You've got to be memeing me

Everyone knows burrs are the in the top 5 for most cancerous fanbases on here

>unironically mad at bears

>Proving my point

I was happy when Tampa left the division (Dungy made em too good) but now I miss the creamsicle road games in Florida. The old footage is great.

>still mad

>Proving my point again

do you think you're going to win some kind of trophy for having the most chapped keister in the land?

I didn't find St Paul to be all that great.

>t. CSP alum

Though to be fair the school is right on the border of what is basically Little Mogadishu.

Someone has to give it to you fags straight. Sorry.

Neutral here, I agree with the Croat

welp you sure told us didn't you